PDA

View Full Version : minor office supplies do not count.

Jowy
01-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Have you ever stolen anything from your work place? I'm horribly guilty of regularly ganking chicken wings from my old waitstaffing job when I was 17, and recently at this place of employment, I raid the owner's Diet Coke supply.

And I have lots of pens.

Kanshisha
01-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Lol your guilty...except for the pens...the pens your happy for!:D i've stolen pens before but by accident...i was filling something out and i put the pen in my pocket by accident when i arrived home i found out it wasn't mine!:D

Avarice-ness
01-08-2007, 10:37 PM
When I worked at JcPenney's they wouldn't give me my full lunch time sometimes, so I'd take other peoples food out of the fridge and eat it. I have lots of pens though, pens are the best. I have a ring I found on the ground once, it was one of those Cheap-o 25cent machine rings so I'm sure no one misses it. :razz:

CimminyCricket
01-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Lmto oh yes, food, constantly, I worked at a sit down restaraunt for a while as a cook, and I was constantly taking things and eating it on the job.

Martyr
I used to swipe food at a chinese restaurant, but I think I was allowed to do it.

Nah. I've stolen crap, but never from a boss.

And I don't steal now. Benn an honest man for nearly a decade now.

rih29
In school the teachers always let me "borrow" pencils. However, what's the point of borrowing a pencil when I won't have one for the next class? So I just pocket it and use it throughout the day. I have many, many pencils in my house now, since I usually put pencils in my pocket and not in my binder.

Kanshisha
01-08-2007, 10:43 PM
In school the teachers always let me "borrow" pencils. However, what's the point of borrowing a pencil when I won't have one for the next class? So I just pocket it and use it throughout the day. I have many, many pencils in my house now, since I usually put pencils in my pocket and not in my binder.Yep just like me but pens...well i say Rih keep on at it you never know when it comes to good use...:D

Levian
01-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Oh nothing vital for my job, just some cool stuff I found in the fusebox.

Sakura
01-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Does stealing those mini chapsticks at the dentist count? Because when they tell me "Feel free to try these chapstick samples" I dump half the bucket into my purse when no one looks ^_^
I can get like 25 cents for them each at school and I make a pretty decent profit xD ...But I feel horrible doing so =|

Doomie
01-08-2007, 11:46 PM
They have these really awesome silver Sharpies that a grab from time to time.

Sakura
01-08-2007, 11:48 PM
They have these really awesome silver Sharpies that a grab from time to time.

Oh god I have like hundreds of those :< But I got most of them legally, I prefer silver paint pens, MUCH shinier ~

Reles
01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
When I worked at the theatre, I GUESS I kind of ate the food sometimes. At the arcade some people working behind the counter would be generous and give me things, so that's not really my fault. And where I work now, nope.

kikimm
01-09-2007, 12:17 AM
When I had a job...I dunno. They gave me food. But yeah sure sometimes it wasn't ENOUGH so I got more. And then my dad works there, so when he'd get food I'd steal some from him too. I also got a few pens, but that was by accident.

Pens and food were the only things you could really steal at that place, so I got nothing else.

oddler
01-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I used to eat my fair share of sliced pepperoni at Little Caesar's. :D

Kanshisha
01-09-2007, 12:27 AM
You can't beat stealing pens... pens are the masters to be stolen...

Jess
01-09-2007, 12:28 AM
I so need a job.

Chemical
01-09-2007, 12:39 AM
I swiped a package of Thai Ice Tea mix.
http://squarehe.com/images/0505/thai-iced-tea.jpg

Bunny
01-09-2007, 01:03 AM
I stole two computers. I work for the government.

Wait, that joke isn't very good.

GOVERNMENT: I am joking, I have stolen nothing from you. I swear to God.

Araciel
01-09-2007, 01:07 AM
nothing. ever. man i'm lame.

Dr Aum
01-09-2007, 01:16 AM
http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/hamburglar.JPG

Christmas
01-09-2007, 03:58 AM
The ship's provision storeroom is where I get my daily grocery supply. :bigsmile:

Roogle
01-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Well, if minor office supplies do not count, I guess there isn't anything I can say... in public.

Shlup
01-09-2007, 04:11 AM
I probably ate my weight in grahm crackers and string cheese at my last job. But it's not like my boss minded.

Jowy
01-09-2007, 04:24 AM
Well, if minor office supplies do not count, I guess there isn't anything I can say... in public.

JAMIL IS LAUNDERING MONEY INTO A SWEDISH BANK ACCOUNT HOLY :skull::skull::skull::skull:

escobert
01-09-2007, 05:23 AM
cool stuff I find and air fresheners :D

blim
01-09-2007, 08:08 AM
All sorts of things when i worked for a supermarket i hated. I worked in the freezers and took a spoon to work, hid in the freezer and ate the ice cream. Also when they put me collecting trolleys people would leave the pound coin in all the time, i made loads that way. They sacked half the night shift for wheeling a pallet of booze out the back gate once.

Oh and when i was a chef i was always eating, i just called that quality control though. Funnily enough i never nicked when i worked behind a bar though. Although when you clean the pipes there was about 12 pints that had to be disposed of :)

Yuffie514
01-09-2007, 08:09 AM
i have quite a fetish for taking pens. i have many of them at home that i rarely use...

yumi
01-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Paracetamol from the drugs trolley mini bottles of alcohol hand gel is as crazy as I get. Although once my friend asked me to steal her some urine dipsticks and baby labels. I never found out why.

:kaoyatta:

Little Blue
01-09-2007, 10:32 AM
I stole excersise books from school a few years ago, and some blank CDs and DVDs and some chemicals from work (they were pretty colours), so just minor office supplies. ;)

I actuslly ended up returning the chemicals though, one had mercury in it which I found out easily comes out of this solution and didn't really want it sitting under my bed. :p

Kanshisha
01-09-2007, 10:45 AM
And pens aren't minor they are Major! Pens again is the master... and pens will rule all....Ugh ehemm...just forget what I said....Except for that Pens are major...Because it is the truth! Without pens there is no uh...well.. Pens!

blim
01-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Have you been sniffing the marker pens again squall ;)

Kanshisha
01-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Yes...And also the Texter pens...Ooooooh god!!! how fowl is the smell?! but extremely addicting...

Giga Guess
01-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Aside from the odd Sharpie, some paper here and there, and enough elastics to make a rubber band ball the size of a toddler's head (slightly exaggerated, but not by much, and I don't think it counts as theft cuz it's still here at work), no, not really.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-09-2007, 04:33 PM
I once stole a peanut from the supermarket when I was about six. Tee hee, I'm so naughty :lol:

Bunny
01-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Aside from the odd Sharpie, some paper here and there, and enough elastics to make a rubber band ball the size of a toddler's head

I just spent half the morning constructing a rubber band ball that is roughly equal to the size of a large bouncing ball. All because of you, Giga Guess. You are my hero.

Space Ghost enjoys ham sandwiches.

Nominus Experse
01-09-2007, 05:41 PM
If it were not for the cameras positioned in every nook and cranny of the store I work at, I would steal untold amounts of things...

Peegee
01-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Have you ever stolen anything from your work place? I'm horribly guilty of regularly ganking chicken wings from my old waitstaffing job when I was 17, and recently at this place of employment, I raid the owner's Diet Coke supply.

And I have lots of pens.

No way I can steal anything of value here. I'd be a moron to do it.

When I was working at Wendy's we had a lot of "fun" during training when we made food that normally ought to be thrown away.

My brother also worked at the same 'restaurant' and well, let's just say he has had a chicken nugget and burger sammich.

Giga Guess
01-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Aside from the odd Sharpie, some paper here and there, and enough elastics to make a rubber band ball the size of a toddler's head

I just spent half the morning constructing a rubber band ball that is roughly equal to the size of a large bouncing ball. All because of you, Giga Guess. You are my hero.

Space Ghost enjoys ham sandwiches.

One of these days, I'll post pics.

fire_of_avalon
01-09-2007, 08:13 PM
When I worked at JcPenney's they wouldn't give me my full lunch time sometimes, so I'd take other peoples food out of the fridge and eat it. I have lots of pens though, pens are the best. I have a ring I found on the ground once, it was one of those Cheap-o 25cent machine rings so I'm sure no one misses it. :razz:

We had people like that at Sears. We laced fake lunches with laxatives and Ipecac. It never happened again. I hope you don't do that kind of stuff anymore. It made me so mad, even though it never happened to me.

I've taken pens without thinking about it, but I bring them back the next day. I'm a good lass.

-N-
01-09-2007, 11:18 PM
I don't steal anything.
I just ensure I get paid a lot to do as little as possible.