PDA

View Full Version : YES! HIGH-FIVE, YOU ROCK!

Avarice-ness
01-08-2007, 11:41 PM
So my dad might become and international salesman! That means he gets to be out of the states 75% of the year and I get to go back to school with him helping pay for it and I get to stay financially stable by watching our house when he's not there! He has an interveiw with the VP of the company and I'm all kinds of excited 'cause in a way it affects me too! I think I'm more excited than him though. :razz:

So do you ever have a time where you're just way more excited for someone else than they may be? Or just exicted for them and they can't understand why?

SPEAK! :love:

Martyr
01-08-2007, 11:52 PM
I was thrilled when one of my friends graduated college. I never believed he could do it.

Also, I got a buddy coming out of jail in a few months. That is AWESOME! It'll be a miracle if he ain't worse off than when he went in, but we'll see.

Also, my family and friends have all had their ups, and it's amazing, and I love it, and I love being excited for other people.

Kanshisha
01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
I was thrilled when one of my friends graduated college. I never believed he could do it.

Also, I got a buddy coming out of jail in a few months. That is AWESOME! It'll be a miracle if he ain't worse off than when he went in, but we'll see.

Also, my family and friends have all had their ups, and it's amazing, and I love it, and I love being excited for other people.Yes its great to have a good life...and also you remind me of some one....like meat puppet...i think its just the avatar...

Bunny
01-09-2007, 01:17 AM
So my dad might become and international salesman! That means he gets to be out of the states 75% of the year and I get to go back to school with him helping pay for it and I get to stay financially stable by watching our house when he's not there! He has an interveiw with the VP of the company and I'm all kinds of excited 'cause in a way it affects me too! I think I'm more excited than him though. :razz:

So do you ever have a time where you're just way more excited for someone else than they may be? Or just exicted for them and they can't understand why?

SPEAK! :love:

So this means you will now being holding wild parties and official EoFF get togethers, right? Because I mean, I'm totally there if that is what this means. Like.. look outside your window.

I don't get excited. I'm pretty dull and unexcitable.

Christmas
01-09-2007, 01:58 AM
NANNY MANUS IS GONNA BECOME A DEAD MAN! I JUST CAN'T WAIT! :bigsmile:

Martyr
01-09-2007, 04:44 AM
Yes its great to have a good life.

Ah, and you don't? Perhaps it's time to change your avatar.

My glass tips overfilled with the nectar of joyfullness when others achieve a FF1 avatar.

Ki Ki
01-09-2007, 04:45 AM
When my friend killed SIN for me!

-N-
01-09-2007, 11:25 PM
You might be more excited than he is because he realizes he hasn't got the job yet and it doesn't seem like you do.

I've been more excited than others for their situations before, but it's turned out it's because I don't understand the situation as fully as they do.