PDA

View Full Version : My drawing st00fs

StarlightAngel
01-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes, I draw. Yes, it's in "anime" style. If you do not like the style, then do not hate it simply because of the style it's in. Thanks muchly m(-_-)m

First picture done late last night/super early this morning:

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/008/6/5/Lone_Petal_by_MirielleChan.png

Comments and criticism alike are appreciated, and please bear in mind that I'm still trying to find a style I like so my style will probably be changing with the different pictures ._.

Rocket Edge
01-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Lovely work! The eyes and hair really go naturally with each other, as well as that the movement of the hair itself is great. :up:

LimitBreaker
01-10-2007, 01:15 AM
i wish i was brave and show my pictures its just that i really think my picture sucks, but my friends says its good but i really thinks its bad.

anyway your picture is great!!!!:)

Rocket Edge
01-10-2007, 01:26 AM
i wish i was brave and show my pictures its just that i really think my picture sucks, but my friends says its good but i really thinks its bad.
It's no harm to post some in a thread of your own you know, it's what the artist's forum is there for. :up:

LimitBreaker
01-10-2007, 01:30 AM
ya i guess, maybe next time ill show u my drawings then

moogle maniac
01-10-2007, 01:36 AM
wow thats cool and cute lol^_______^.......its ok to keep changing style it means that you are progressing and are getting better at drawing!!!!!(i do it all the time).......i think i like the face the most^^

rubah
01-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm not sure her eyes should be so different in size xD or her shoulders dissimilar in shape

Reminds me of Megatokyo

LoveArya
01-10-2007, 01:38 AM
WOW! You are REALLY good.

StarlightAngel
01-10-2007, 02:18 AM
Whoa, peoples saying stuff XD;

anyway your picture is great!!!!:)

Eh, I think all my pictures suck. Or at least, a good lot of them. But I've chosen to burn peoples' eyes by posting them online anyway >3 Besides, it's a good way to get tips.

And thank you (:

wow thats cool and cute lol^_______^.......its ok to keep changing style it means that you are progressing and are getting better at drawing!!!!!(i do it all the time).......i think i like the face the most^^

Problem is, sometimes my style changes and it's not so good... XD;

Thanks though ;D

I'm not sure her eyes should be so different in size xD or her shoulders dissimilar in shape

Reminds me of Megatokyo

It was late night/early morning time, so I was sleepy and... yeah. That's my pitiful excuse and I'm sticking with it :x

I was trying for "Shojo" style, but now that I look at it it does look like Megatokyo XD;

WOW! You are REALLY good.

Eh, not always. But thanks anyway ;D

41-Inches-Wide
01-10-2007, 03:51 AM
Owww so cute and sad! Great work!
The body from breast down could use just a teeny but fattening up, as her arms look too large for it. But woah, good job on the eyes. I've never seen eyes like that style before. Keep it up + post more as you progress!

loza
01-10-2007, 05:12 AM
soooo cooool!!!! :D i like tha wings! :greenie: the eyes have alot of depth in them and that makes it 10 times better!!!:love: were u sleep drawing when u did this?:p

StarlightAngel
01-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Owww so cute and sad! Great work!
The body from breast down could use just a teeny but fattening up, as her arms look too large for it. But woah, good job on the eyes. I've never seen eyes like that style before. Keep it up + post more as you progress!

Will do! Though it will probably be a little sporadic due to school and laziness and whatnot.

soooo cooool!!!! :D i like tha wings! :greenie: the eyes have alot of depth in them and that makes it 10 times better!!!:love: were u sleep drawing when u did this?:p

Not sleep drawing XD Just very tired ;D

StarlightAngel
01-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Color picture. The clothes look flat 'cause... I don't know enough about clothes, really ._.; I'm not too into fashion, so I don't know much on the topic. But I like the hair well enough.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/Kitiannefin.png

black orb
01-17-2007, 06:01 PM
>>> For some reason I cant see them..

Owen Macwere
01-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Nice drawing, good style and flowing, the head and body are so perfect for each other. :up:

StarlightAngel
01-17-2007, 11:26 PM

Hmmm... I'm thinking it's because I saved them as PNGs. My computer used to have the same problem, but one day it was magically fixed... =/

Nice drawing, good style and flowing, the head and body are so perfect for each other. :up:

Thank you!!

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-18-2007, 03:22 AM

I think she's linking from Devart, so whenever Devart spazzes the pictures go away.

41-Inches-Wide
01-18-2007, 04:06 AM
Nice! Owen's right, it's not awkward to look at at all.
The body shading could do more work, and must remember how the light hits but omg, cool hair. Overall it's still a great piece. :D

StarlightAngel
01-21-2007, 10:07 PM
A quick doodle/sketch of Cooro from +Anima that I did when I was bored ._.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/Cooro.jpg

StarlightAngel
01-28-2007, 11:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/Heimdallbirdsketch.png

Heimdall for my friend, Alex. Because she's on a Loki Ragnarok high.

It was a short 20 minute (at the most) sketch.

moogle maniac
01-29-2007, 10:12 PM
wow that last one is really cool!!..i thinks its the best out of all of them ..well done lol..the bird looks really cool^^