PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Wierd

fallen_angel9000
01-09-2007, 05:20 AM
What was the craziest/wierdest thought, idea, or topic that popped into your brain?

i haven't found out what mine was yet, but i'll probly find one soon =/...

Bunny
01-09-2007, 05:27 AM
This is impossible for me to remember. As I think very many weird things all the time. Just this night, I informed a person that I was a freelance assassin on saturdays and sundays.

Martyr
01-09-2007, 05:29 AM
I think I posted something about eating genitalia in one of the threads around here.

And on another note, perhaps we ought to let Crunk side into the forgotten past and try not to replicate it.

DarkLadyNyara
01-09-2007, 06:21 AM
What was the craziest/wierdest thought, idea, or topic that popped into your brain?

Something that isn't EoFF appropriate. Most of my weird musings fall into that category. :(

Araciel
01-09-2007, 06:24 AM
Something that isn't EoFF appropriate. Most of my weird musings fall into that category. :(

for the sure

vorpal blade
01-09-2007, 07:18 AM
It's hard to say what the wierdest is, but one of my favorites is: "why don't we drink monkey milk?" After all, Chimps are almost identical to humans in DNA structure, so their milk should be healthier than cow milk. I want my monkey milk!

fallen_angel9000
01-11-2007, 05:23 AM

i'd have to say the same... sadly most crazy/wierd thoughts arent appropriate for the public =(

NeoCracker
01-11-2007, 06:03 AM
There was the whole thing about, if you jack off in a cup, and get a sex change at a time that science can do it so that you will have a kid, would you be able to inseminate yourself and have your own kid.

Kanshisha
01-11-2007, 06:10 AM
The weird thoughts i have in my head are the words that i say or write down without meaning it...

Jojee
01-11-2007, 06:10 AM
There was the whole thing about, if you jack off in a cup, and get a sex change at a time that science can do it so that you will have a kid, would you be able to inseminate yourself and have your own kid. I wouldn't say just in any cup since the sperm will die but they can preserve it :3~ Innnteresting.....

DarkLadyNyara
01-11-2007, 06:33 AM
There was the whole thing about, if you jack off in a cup, and get a sex change at a time that science can do it so that you will have a kid, would you be able to inseminate yourself and have your own kid.

Hm... what, you mean if you could somehow be given a functional uterus, ovaries, ect? Interesting. Of course, a quarter of embryos produced that way would lack an X chromosome, and thus not be viable. As far as the remaining 3/4... I predict much screwed-upness.

Of course, this is all theoretical, since I seriously doubt medical science could ever pull off the first part.

Dammit, now you've got me thinking about this. :(

NeoCracker
01-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Any time my friend.

escobert
01-11-2007, 07:16 AM
My brain is full of insane thoughts and ideas.

Gullick
01-11-2007, 03:13 PM
If everyone in the world had a gun and knew how to use it, would all gun crime stop or would there just be a massive world war?

-Gull-