PDA

View Full Version : This is B.S.

Ragnarok
01-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Okay so I'm at the final boss, the bizarro thing, and all the guides make it sound easy but the fricking thing can heal itself faster than I can kill it and I'm a level 75. Every time I take some significant damage off of it it heals itself by like 7,000 hp OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, it made me want to kill myself. Is there some trick to killing this thing or is this just an insanely difficult battle?

Setharion
01-09-2007, 09:28 AM
I cant remember if this works but one thing to try is casting reflect on the enemy so that his heals bounce off to your party. But i cant remember if physical attacks work...if you can attack with straight up physical attacks then try and get a reflect to stick on him.

Kanshisha
01-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Well do you have knights of the round? that will help as well as casting reflect on Bizzaro Sephiroth but i haven't tried casting reflect on him...But try anyway....

ScottNUMBERS
01-09-2007, 11:24 AM
You have to defeat the core and he will stop healing himself. "How does one accomplish such a thing?" you might ask, well I'm not 100% sure. :(

I think you have to keep attacking it, even though (If I recall correctly) it takes 0 points of damage every time. If you defeat the Core he will stop healing himself.

copy-and-paste
01-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Yep!!!! just go crazy and continuously attack him!!!

Setzer Gabianni
01-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Bizzaro Sephiroth never cast any magic on me. I never even had to use any summons. I just physically attacked all the time. I wasn't even at level 60+ when I reached the end ;p

Maybe I was just lucky..

Prancing Mad
01-09-2007, 12:29 PM
FF7 is not known for its difficulty. You might have missed that you can target other parts of him. And if I recall parts can come back. Stay roughing up the healing portion of him, and if it comes back kill it again. Destroying the main part is what will kill him though. If that doesn't work, go get KOTR (lots of guides on this at gamefaqs) and do that move once. Problem solved lol.

RiseToFall
01-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Well do you have knights of the round? that will help as well as casting reflect on Bizzaro Sephiroth but i haven't tried casting reflect on him...But try anyway....

If he had Knights of the Round he probably wouldn't be asking this question.

I wish I could give you a straight up answer but, it's been so long since I've played. Also, I hope this doesn't spoil anything for you, but after Bizzaro, your immediately thrust into another battle. (this is the final form.)

Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

The Crystal
01-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Bizzarro was a pain to me too. If i remember well, you cannot attack that human thing in top of his head, because he will heal himself after you do this. Just attack all the parts of his body until you destroy all of them. If one of them heal, kill it again. After this, you will be able to hurt the core(yellow orb). Destroy the core, and he is dead.

Peter_20
01-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Well, spamming Coin is NOT effective, I did it for like an hour a while ago and he still didn't die. XD

You're supposed to kill the parts in a certain order, or something.

Setharion
01-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Well i just beat the game like 2 mins ago after years and years since the last time that i did lol...i just beat Bizaro Sephiroth down , i didnt do any order...an ultima and then just slash-all from Cloud and Cid was just hitting the center...he went down like a little girl :p

Although, his next form was annoying...two words that are sheer annoyance, super nova.

Omni-Odin
01-09-2007, 06:05 PM
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND!!!!

If you don't have it get it lol.

Avarice-ness
01-09-2007, 06:41 PM
You have to defeat the core and he will stop healing himself. "How does one accomplish such a thing?" you might ask, well I'm not 100% sure. :(

I think you have to keep attacking it, even though (If I recall correctly) it takes 0 points of damage every time. If you defeat the Core he will stop healing himself.

If I remember correctly something protects the core from being hit, so take out his head, the right thing the left thing, leaving the torso open, and I don't believe you can get full attacks on the core until the torso is dead also.
Use Haste or have one of those hyper-something items (I stocked those 'cause I was clearly on FF speed. xD) 'cause he attacks slow, so the more hits in the better. I do think he normally heals when you attack his torso when the head and the army magic things are still there. From my memory, I always got rid of the right and left thing, then the head then the torso, then the core obviously. :)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-09-2007, 07:11 PM
don't switch between you're parties when asked, just stay with one. i seemed to beat it really quick wen i did that

PuPu
01-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Most likely, you are probably fighting him with 3 parties. So what you do is, first kill both of his arms, Left Magic and Right Magic. You probably have to switch parties to do this. Every time you kill a part of him, you get to switch parties. The head always regenerates, allowing you to do so. Anyways, after killing both of his arms, you then have to kill both parts of the core, Left Core and Right Core by switching parties again. After that, the Torso is defenseless and you can just whack it until it dies.

Or, you could just use Knights of the Round or Omnislash on the Torso.

Ragnarok
01-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I don't have KOTR or any of the other major materia or super weapons, I kinda whizzed through the game. However, I do have haste and reflect and found out I had the crystal sword equipped instead of Ragnarok so I'm gonna try it again here in a few hours and see how it goes.

Setharion
01-09-2007, 11:51 PM
If you can go and kill ultimate weapon to get clouds ultima sword and get the slash-all in the ancient forest.

With that combined i hit everything on sephiroth for like 8k a swing and nothing survived more than a couple swings.

Kanshisha
01-09-2007, 11:55 PM
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND!!!!

If you don't have it get it lol.Yes Knights of the round is crucial at this stage its a must get summon for this part...

Setharion
01-10-2007, 12:02 AM
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND!!!!

If you don't have it get it lol.Yes Knights of the round is crucial at this stage its a must get summon for this part...

I think its more just preference, i just beat the game a few hours ago and didnt have kotr for any of it...just beat the crap out of sephiroth with my weapons and a few ultimas in his final stage.

Omega Sephiroth
01-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Get the 2x strike and get it to 4x strike....Train Cloud till he can knock off around 6500 now equip the 4x striker to him.

During the fight cast haste (On all using the ALL MATERIA) and smash him with cloud.

Now heal with the other party members(2) and only use cloud, Recast haste when needed. Now you will fight Safer Sephiroth(Mistranslation from Savior Sephiroth) but he is easy just hammer away and attack only with Cloud.

Firo Volondé
01-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Actually, 'Safer' is a mistranslation of 'Seraph', meaning Angel. Hence 'One-Winged Angel' and all that.

My guide says that Bizarro (or Safer, I forget) will be more aggressive if Cloud is at a higher level. So don't worry too much about levelling, just get good Materia and Weapons.

Ragnarok
01-10-2007, 08:08 AM
I beat it, and without any super weapons or KOTR or anything like that. All it took was a little haste to get me a few more turns between his heals and he went down pretty fast. The final battle was pretty easy too, I think his summons lasted longer than the last disk but its over now. Thanks for all the input guys.

The Crystal
01-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Is not Savior or Seraph, is Safer. "Safer Sephiroth" means "Book of Numbers", of the Kaballa.

Moon Rabbits
01-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Kill off Jenova's head and Right/Left Magics, then it should say something like "Core Defense Disabled" or the like. After that, attack the core, then the torso.

Mercen-X
01-26-2007, 07:47 PM
If you have Yuffie, you have Throw materia. Level it up to get Coin and throw 99,990 gil at Biza. He'll take 9999 damage to all unguarded areas until parts start to die, then he'll start taking 9999 everywhere else as long as you keep hurling that amount of money. Once you run out, don't worry. Just remember to get rid of his defenses & the core, and then just attack w/All hitters and Limit Breaks.

TheBanzaiKitten
01-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Bash away at the core until it's killed then attack the head (if I remember correctly). Also use summons and anything else that can cause huge damage. He's pretty easy when I fought him (WITHOUT KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND). I didn't even have to use both sides. Also, that's not the last boss, Safer Sephiroth is. But don't worry about him. ;) He's pretty easy as long as you can bear through his Supernova which seems to take longer then the 1st disc.

foxx
01-30-2007, 02:53 AM
i beat the game today and i found that the core couldnt be harmed until after takin out the main body, i also had a tough time while he was healin like 6800 between each of my party's rounds, but this was because i was only in the 50's for levels and i didnt have kotr or omnislash or any level 4 limit breaks actually.By the way casting reflect doesnt prevent him from healin himself either,i tried that, as for the next boss, i didnt find that supernova was that much of a pain other than it takin so long,the trouble i had was again my levels and the fact that i couldnt remember wot was needed to change u back from a frog,i had vincent as a frog for virtually the whole fight and cloud for about half of it,so i had to use red xiii mostly on his own,another bit of advise would be to use haste which i didnt have.it took me about an hour or more to do both and has taken a decade to finally get round to finishin it off,i had been in the crater for years but never gone back to it.