PDA

View Full Version : Slash-all

Setharion
01-09-2007, 12:34 PM
How do you get this again for Cloud, i so cant remember...and its driving me nuts :mad2: lol

Levian
01-09-2007, 12:59 PM
It's in the Ancient Forest.

Peter_20
01-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Yeah, Ancient Forest.

Make sure you level it up to Flash, because that's basically Death on all enemies. :thumb:
Not as great as 4x-Cut, but it's really handy on weak enemies and for leveling up Death Penalty.

I say use 4x-Cut for two characters, and have the third one use Flash; otherwise, that third char sould Mime the 4x-Cut from the other ones.

#1:
4x-Cut

#2:
4x-Cut

#3:
Slash-All (Flash)
Mime

Yeah.

Setharion
01-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Ah thats right,thanks guys ;) been so long i couldnt remember, going to try and snag it in a bit here.

TheSpoonyBard
01-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Make sure you level it up to Flash, because that's basically Death on all enemies.
I dislike Flash for the reason that a lot of enemies have immunity to Death, and if not then they're weak enough to be killed by Slash All's damage. If Flash doesn't deal Death, then no damage is inflicted, which makes that character pretty useless for the rest of that battle, or limits them to using magic/summons.

Peter_20
01-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Make sure you level it up to Flash, because that's basically Death on all enemies.
I dislike Flash for the reason that a lot of enemies have immunity to Death, and if not then they're weak enough to be killed by Slash All's damage. If Flash doesn't deal Death, then no damage is inflicted, which makes that character pretty useless for the rest of that battle, or limits them to using magic/summons.The char using Flash should have Mime as a "second resort" should Flash be ineffective, and Mime 4x-Cut from the other chars. :)

Setharion
01-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Heres a question, you guys know of any other way to get a mountain chocobo other than breeding?

TheSpoonyBard
01-09-2007, 02:18 PM
The only way to get any coloured chocobo other than Yellow and Gold is through breeding. If you defeat Ruby WEAPON you can trade the Desert Rose with the Kalm Traveller for a Gold Chocobo. It's no good at racing, but can access all the areas of the map.

If you need one to get into the Ancient Forest, you could defeat Ultimate WEAPON. When that explodes it will open a pathway to the forest, so you can just walk into it.

Setharion
01-09-2007, 02:26 PM
The only way to get any coloured chocobo other than Yellow and Gold is through breeding. If you defeat Ruby WEAPON you can trade the Desert Rose with the Kalm Traveller for a Gold Chocobo. It's no good at racing, but can access all the areas of the map.

If you need one to get into the Ancient Forest, you could defeat Ultimate WEAPON. When that explodes it will open a pathway to the forest, so you can just walk into it.

Actually like 2 minutes ago i just killed Ultimate Weapon...ah yes i found the path, sweetness ;)

thegirth
01-20-2007, 05:41 AM
there is also a "mega all" materia, in the north crater, this gives you slash all as your attack