PDA

View Full Version : WOW cool mann

Shin Gouken
01-09-2007, 03:41 PM
If you go back to Besaid island near the village theres a little place where if you try to walk down there you automatically walk straight back out again!!!!!! Im being sarcastic... thats not cool. anyone know whats down there?

Old Manus
01-09-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm pretty sure it's where Tidus and Wakka came out of the water on his first visit to Besaid.

Wow, I helped someone. It feels cool (mann).

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-09-2007, 07:16 PM
yeah that's wot it is, i've always wondered y ur not allowed back down tho?

Tavrobel
01-09-2007, 07:58 PM
yeah that's wot it is, i've always wondered y ur not allowed back down tho?

Because if you watch the cutscene, you don't actually ever see them get out of the water, it's implied that they do. Also, when you first enter the water, Wakka pushes you in, you don't walk, so the lake is off limits.

It's possible that since the only battles that had taken so far were Dream Zanarkand and underwater, finding the airship, the game makers probably did not want to alienate the person by forcing them in such bright areas (I know, right?). Also, it shows that Wakka can swim, and therefore, is an underwater participant.

But yeah, it's where Wakka and Tidus first come out in the first visit to Besaid.

Shin Gouken
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
ah yis i remember now... and now i feel silly for thinking there might be something cool down there :)

Renmiri
01-09-2007, 10:10 PM
It's where Tidus comes back to life... Buahahahaha!!!!

j/k!

Sain Cai
01-10-2007, 02:29 AM
Inever understood why you couldnt go back down, they could have placed some important item, available only after getting the airship, etc, like a cave between where it appears they submerge and enter (after Tidus consents to playing for the Aurochs) and where the come out by the statue to pray.

Captain Maxx Power
01-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Demiga Weapon is down there, a monster even stronger than Penance. Seriously, try going down at least a thousand times, I swear he'll spawn. If not make sure you've used up every item in your inventory, and try another ten thousand times. If that doesn't work swallow your PS2 whole, dance a tango for fifty hours straight, poop out the PS2, and try going down ten million times.

Old Manus
01-10-2007, 03:48 PM
True story

Shin Gouken
01-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Demiga Weapon is down there, a monster even stronger than Penance. Seriously, try going down at least a thousand times, I swear he'll spawn. If not make sure you've used up every item in your inventory, and try another ten thousand times. If that doesn't work swallow your PS2 whole, dance a tango for fifty hours straight, poop out the PS2, and try going down ten million times.

nah... didnt work :( i think i might only have done it 9999 times on the ten thousand bit :mad:

BustaMo
01-10-2007, 06:35 PM
it's cool you can go back there and visit, but just being a dead end really has no point for it. There's a lot of those in FF games if you take a look. Still though, it was a pretty cool scene the first time you head there in the story-line.

farplaner
01-11-2007, 07:49 AM

:lol: :lol: (side splits open)

...I don't remember eating any corn.

Actually, for some reason, Wakka's and Tidus' presence there creates a magnetic force that repels the magnetite rich diets of the Besaid Islanders....

hey!! I don't go around pointing out the holes in your theories!!