PDA

View Full Version : Omega Mark XII

Omni-Odin
01-09-2007, 06:09 PM
So I have approximately 176 hours in this game, beat Yiazmat and Hell Worm, and just finished the rare game trophy thing, which I got the Maximillion armor for btw.

But I almost have no desire to go back to the great crystal and beat Omega Mark. I haven't touched the controller in two days.

I just want a couple tips to know how to defeat him, that's all.

BustaMo
01-09-2007, 08:00 PM
I am not yet to Omega as I ahve 4 or 5 more hunts to complete to unlock Yiazmat, but I can assure you that since Omega is suppose to be the toughest boss in the game with 10 Million HP and level 99, you may want to have your characters at level 99.

Gabranth
01-11-2007, 06:42 AM
cast all buffers and reverse on your tank(s), decoy as well if you only use one tank

Dreddz
01-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Omega Mark XII is a push over, he dosent inflict any status effects on you, just hits real hard. As Gabranth said, cast reverse on your tanks. Make sure everyone has the Bubble Belt equip. Its a good idea to start casting decoy on a character, but I wouldnt think its needed. Omega Mark XII isnt hard by any means.

Angeluz
02-05-2007, 09:13 PM
well i want to beat him unlike , everyoneelse i have my one strategy which is hit him and hit him hard when i find him just like i did with yiazmat :P, but where is it???

Angeluz
02-05-2007, 09:15 PM
ive watched the video and they only hit like 3000 tops but with my strategy i do a lot more damage only depends on his defense but it'll be a good combos of 1000z

hplvr
02-05-2007, 09:48 PM
i dont think hes that hard if you just use reverse and decoy, i thought Yiazmat was much much harder, if youv'e beaten Yiazmat, youre definatly ready for Omega Mark XII, bubble belts and getting to lv. 99 wouldnt hurt either

McLovin'
02-05-2007, 09:54 PM
What good does reverse do? Doesn't it last for nearly 10 seconds anyways?

chrisguapo69
02-06-2007, 12:05 AM
You don't need decoy or reverse. It just makes the game longer. Just do the following:

1. Equip bubble belts to main fighters
2. Arise #1 gambit

Have everybody attack and throw in "expose" every now and then coz he gets really tough.

That's all!!!

My 3 fighters were level 99 and had the following weapons.

Vaan - Ultima blade
Basch - Ragnarok
Ashe - Save the queen

I killed Omega in 17 minutes. When I first used the reverse/decoy method it took longer. [!] / message [/!][!] sig [/!]

hplvr
02-06-2007, 12:06 AM
just have it on a gambit, and only have one person attacking while the other 2 ppl support, so that they would be casting Reverse on the main fighter all the time..... iit converts damage to health, and if you get thrown into berserk status, its actually a good thing

Dreddz
02-06-2007, 11:53 AM
What good does reverse do? Doesn't it last for nearly 10 seconds anyways?

He attacks nearly every 5 seconds. Trust me, it helps.

Angeluz
02-07-2007, 12:28 AM
i dont use reverse nor decoy i use the mp on recoverin magick like curaja or renew which heals up more than 10000 to my whole party ...:D i would like to have something that limit breaks my life and damage ...would be nice in order to use the best of renew