PDA

View Full Version : OMG its teh ocarina of time!

Agrias
01-09-2007, 10:39 PM
ahaha!

ok well i recently bought an ocarina...and i would like to advertize the site cause i reeeeeaaaally enjoy my ocarina...quite a bit....and i play it like everyday...that and its the ultimate collectible...so here's the link and check it out

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/ocarina-center_r2_c2.jpg

link removed, and picture added~

NeoCracker
01-09-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm sorry, but I shall have to warn your thread mistress.

Mirage
01-09-2007, 10:53 PM
You're also not supposed to post in the thread saying you're going to warn someone.

I like ocarinas, who else does?

NeoCracker
01-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Oh, right. Ah well, I've done stupider.

LunarWeaver
01-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Playing Link's ocarina is good enough for me. I'm not a fan of that "do it yourself" crazy little "reality"...thing or whatever it is.

Levian
01-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Ooh ocarinas! I have one made of wood that looks like the fairy flute from Ocarina of Time. The fairy flute on that site is made of clay, though. That's all wrong. Epona would never come if you used that one.

So yeah, this thread is an ocarina discussion thread now. It's not like she's selling them herself anyway.

removed the link either way.

Agrias
01-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally Bespoken by Levian:
So yeah, this thread is an ocarina discussion thread now. It's not like she's selling them herself anyway.......yeeesss.... yes it issss....

yea i dont know about the whole clay thing...its really wierd cause i was playing the great fearies song outside one day and like...all the birds went quite and there were squirrels making noise and stuff and they allllll went quite...it was like they were listening to me play...so even if i cant get epona to come to me..i could probably get a squirrel or two! :p

DarkLadyNyara
01-09-2007, 11:33 PM
i had an ocarina once. I got it at the ren faire, but it got lost. :( I plan on getting another one, though.

Giga Guess
01-09-2007, 11:34 PM
W00t w00t! Lake Hylia, here I come!

theundeadhero
01-09-2007, 11:48 PM
If Misfit knew about this she would play an ocarina to lure in squirells, and then <i>eat them</i>.

blim
01-10-2007, 12:01 AM
I've got one but it only sounds good miked up.

Xaven
01-10-2007, 12:48 AM
yea i dont know about the whole clay thing...its really wierd cause i was playing the great fearies song outside one day and like...all the birds went quite and there were squirrels making noise and stuff and they allllll went quite...it was like they were listening to me play...so even if i cant get epona to come to me..i could probably get a squirrel or two! :p
They weren't listening to you out of curiosity. They were scared to death.

No ocarina for me, thank you. A bassoon will do fine.

Agrias
01-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally Bespoken by theundeadhero: If Misfit knew about this she would play an ocarina to lure in squirells, and then eat them.

LMAO!!!!!! thats awwsome. good eatin aparrantly too! :rolleyes2

Originally Bespoken by Xaven: They weren't listening to you out of curiosity. They were scared to death.

......are you implying that i'm bad at playing the ocarina?.....:(

cause i kinda am...LOL, its still fun though:tongue:

JKTrix
01-10-2007, 06:05 PM
I got one of these too, though the smaller one with 5 holes. It's definitely pretty cool.

I play wind instruments fairly regularly, so I was interested in how this worked as well.

Renmiri
01-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Aww, thans for the link. My little boy is crazy about Link and Zelda :D

Giga Guess
01-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Aww, thans for the link. My little boy is crazy about Link and Zelda :D

Before you buy that, you might wanna consider the fact that you'll have to listen to it being played. Very poorly, at the very least to begin with.

blackmage_nuke
01-10-2007, 11:59 PM
I can set my keybaord to play ocarnia :D

It's like multiple orcanias with a few pushes of the buttons!!
Otherwise ive never played seen or heard one in real life...

-

Shoeberto
01-11-2007, 12:34 AM
My friend bought an OoT ocarina recreation many moons ago and it sounded like butt.

Rostum
01-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Well I recently got a native american flute, and I was thinking about getting some sort of ocarina, because I saw some wooden ones in this store around here. ^^;

Agrias
01-11-2007, 03:14 AM
actually i've never tried any wooden ones but my clay one is actually REAALY good...i'm QUITE happy with it! QUITE!!!;)

Renmiri
01-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Before you buy that, you might wanna consider the fact that you'll have to listen to it being played. Very poorly, at the very least to begin with.

Can't be worse than listening to violin poorly played ;)

See the sacrifices parents do for their kids ? :p

Giga Guess
01-11-2007, 04:43 PM

Can't be worse than listening to violin poorly played ;)

See the sacrifices parents do for their kids ? :p

Point. I just remember school inflicting the recorder on me, who, in turn, inflicted it on my poor Mom.

Peter_20
01-12-2007, 03:22 PM
I tried buying an ocarina at this music shop in my hometown about seven years ago (well, "town" is a grand word - 2000 inhabitants XD), but they told me they didn't sell 'em.
Then they decided "ah! let's import some ocarinas from Japan for good Peter", and then they got a huge stock of ocarinas all of a sudden. :D

I bought two of them, and then they stopped selling them after a while. XD

No.78
01-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Can I eat it?

NorthernChaosGod
01-13-2007, 04:30 AM
That ocarina looks wrong.....

Mittopotahis
01-13-2007, 04:37 AM
I had an ocarina a while ago, and I could play amazing grace on it! I lost it soon after, but I would like to get another one. They are awesome. I might have to go back to where I bought it, see if they are still there xD.