PDA

View Full Version : Clubs! Groups! Etc!

Goldenboko
01-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Yay! The CLC Rules are done!!! (attaches them)

Topic: Have you ever started any Clubs, groups, or perhaps the ever popular etc?

kikimm
01-10-2007, 12:37 AM
I leave the founding up to other people. I just join. I remember trying to start clubs and stuff like that with my brother and our friends once, but it never really went anywhere. I think it was supposed to be a newspaper.

Dr Aum
01-10-2007, 01:13 AM
The prospect of forming an EoFF branch of the Happy Happy Cult Movement is appealing.

Blue, blue.

Christmas
01-10-2007, 01:16 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/wiki/Groups/GroupsAndFactions

NINJA_Ryu
01-10-2007, 01:41 AM
uum, yes, but it isnt on the list :(

Dr Unne
01-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Strangely, I was commonly mistaken for the founder of a Kite Club in my high school physics class. I don't know what that was all about. It's the last club I'd ever form.

Psychotic
01-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Once upon a time, or 2003 as I like to call it, myself and my best buddy on the entire internet Pure Strife were bored. We couldn't decide whether we wanted to fuck about and spam, or overthrow the oppressive EoFF staff. Obviously the logical course of action was to overthrow the oppressive EoFF staff by fucking about and spamming, and thus Bored Atheists of the World was born.

Back in the day we sure did rule those high seas. I am proud to say we had some of the greatest EoFFers of all time (in my humble opinion) as members.

BAoTW is dormant at the moment, I guess everyone just lost interest after so long and moved onto different things. (I'd say it lasted a good 2 years) But every now and then we'll do something which brings back memories of the good ol' days. Speaking of, who's up for some hot asl action on Habbo Hotel? ;)

rubah
01-10-2007, 02:00 AM
I started a Cool People Club in first grade. I think the members were me, my friend Chelsea, and some boy named Billy.

Goldenboko
01-10-2007, 02:01 AM
I started a Cool People Club in first grade. I think the members were me, my friend Chelsea, and some boy named Billy.

Such high standards! :p

Yuffie514
01-10-2007, 04:44 AM
just a small faction of the recent past, in which evidence can be found in some old usernotes.

Martyr
01-10-2007, 05:29 AM
I thought we were only talking about EoFF, so I said never.

But yeah, I've started chess clubs and writing groups, and I'm trying to start a business. Sort of. Not trying extremely hard just yet.

Levian
01-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Speaking of, who's up for some hot asl action on Habbo Hotel? ;)

Like seriously.

Cz
01-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Speaking of, who's up for some hot asl action on Habbo Hotel? ;)Depends. You have bread? :D

Back when I was 11, I co-founded a clique of sorts in my school, known as the "Legions of Alan". I think the membership card (IN CHILLER FONT!!!) is still hidden somewhere in my room. Good times.

Chloe.
01-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Well before Christmas, I started a mince pie haters club, and my friend started a mince pie loves club. We were going round asking everyone if they like mince pies and I was giving out free hugs to people that didn't like them. :p I had so many more members. :bigsmile:

Dr. Acula
01-11-2007, 02:04 AM
I started and Etc once. Good times, good times.

Kanshisha
01-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Oh i just made a soccer group...sadly i wanted to try something diff and be the striker but then i ended up being a goal keeper.... because my friends persisted on it....

Siegfried
01-11-2007, 02:13 AM
I started the "Super Terrific Dudes" club and we had a cool acronym...
The ladies didn't seem to like our club, never understood that...hmmmm...