PDA

View Full Version : New Game+

Unthinkable
01-10-2007, 01:15 AM
So with new game+ I know that items, garment grids and dressspheres are still kept, but is there anything else kept?

Ben
01-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Well for sure, you don't keep the stats, and abilites, I think you got it all.

LunarWeaver
01-10-2007, 02:21 AM
You also keep Gil, your playtime, and all the abilities you mastered. Hmm, I hope I'm not missing something. Oh, your % completion as well I suppose.

Unthinkable
01-10-2007, 06:13 AM
Yea, ok.
I asked this because in a blitzball guide I read, it says it keeps your blitzball status and was unsure whether or not it was lying.

Mirage
01-10-2007, 06:24 AM
The only thing you lose is your levels.

TheSpoonyBard
01-10-2007, 12:24 PM
The only thing you lose is your levels.
And:

-Gysahl Greens
-All Chocobos you've caught and raised
-Equipment/dressphere set up
-Dresspheres placed on First Steps GG
-Key items such as Crimson Spheres, Gippal's letter, Calm Lands Passes and Repair Manuals
-Calm Lands credits
-PR/Bride ratings
-Parts for the Djose Experiment
-Excavation site wages
-Sphere Break coins and how much they're worth
-Thunder Plains calibration scores
-CommSphere network
-Score in the Cactuar shooting minigame
-Any Via Infinito progress
-Ruin Depths and Fiend Colony are blocked again
-Although percentage carries over, whether or not you got EpCom doesn't.
-Angra Mainyu's HP and the HP of all other bosses

Mirage
01-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I was thinking out of the stuff you find in your menu. Storyline events and key items were pretty self explanatory, I think.

Tavrobel
01-10-2007, 08:23 PM
On the plus side, you do get to keep the Endless. and Mirage spells. Unfortunately, you always still have to look away from the screen while using them.

No.78
01-10-2007, 10:30 PM
The WHAT?! Endless? Mirage? Did I miss something o_o

Little Blue
01-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Did I miss something o_o

Obviously :rolleyes2 These are spells granted by the lucrative and incredibly rare Tavrobel Accessory. It reduces all stats (except MP) by 254, but the power of these spells is so great that the stat loss is worth it. I would go on to describe how you acquire this accessory, but to tell you would cause it to lose its power, and then you'll just get a piece of crap and you wouldn't want that now would you?

Tavrobel
01-10-2007, 11:09 PM
It's actually mentioned in the Kingdom Hearts II strategy guide. How quaint!

Of course, there's the Duality accessory which makes duplicates of your characters, and gives +255 in all stats, but it makes you permanently confused, asleep, blind, poisoned, berserked, and hasted all at the same time.

Renmiri
01-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Of course, there's the Duality accessory which makes duplicates of your characters, and gives +255 in all stats, but it makes you permanently confused, asleep, blind, poisoned, berserked, and hasted all at the same time.

:eek: Eeek! I think I got that one on my last battle with Penance! :eek:

Is there any way to get the darn thing unequipped ? ;)

Tavrobel
01-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Nope, it's a Bind on Equip Accessory. Fortunately, it also gives +3 to all Asian skills, and additional +3 to Rice Farming, +3 to Squinted Eyes, and a +5% chance of speaking English.

You need Nihlatak runs to drop it.

Old Manus
01-10-2007, 11:40 PM
I think they're lying.