PDA

View Full Version : XIII?!?! :D

obsessed_wif_yuna
01-10-2007, 06:02 AM
omg ff xiii? im still waiting for xii... :(:( i think itsz coming out here (australia) im march..or feb... thatsz right! february..

is it true that theresz got a xiii? and is xii any good?

Setzer Gabianni
01-10-2007, 07:17 AM
..We wouldn't exactly have a FFXIII section for no reason at all. XIII, don't expect to see thatfor a long time.

And yes, XII is verrry good.

Wolf Kanno
01-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Yeah, XIII already and the body is still warm on XII. Not only has XIII been announced but Squenix is so damn sure we're going to love it that they have already announced two sequels for it. You can gain more information by exploring the forum though.;)

As for XII, it is a very good game but it's very different than previous games in the series. So please come into the game with an open mind and you won't be really disappointed. Ivalice is truly one of the greatest worlds ever created in a videogame.

HolyKnight
01-13-2007, 03:01 PM
well you gotta look at how long it took XII to come out, if it came out when it was originally suppose to XIII wouldn't seem so sudden. PS3 definitely needs XIII as soon as possible with the lack of good games the system currently has.

atlanteay
01-14-2007, 04:36 AM
yes, it is announced but i doubt it's gonna be out till 2008 :eep:

and ff12 is awesome! you won't be disappointed.

HolyKnight
01-14-2007, 07:21 AM
i think i read somewhere its suppose to be towards the end of the year october/november

atlanteay
01-15-2007, 02:44 AM
that's the playable demo. It's like SE's xmas gift or something. Besides, you know how much SE loves to delay their games to make everyone get crazy about it.