PDA

View Full Version : Wii Sports

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-10-2007, 07:47 AM
What do you think of Wii Sports? I like this game I know it doesn't have a lot of depth but it's pretty fun in my opinion and it's free!:)

JKTrix
01-10-2007, 12:30 PM
It's free, it's serviceable, it works. I've had several familial adults play and greatly enjoy it, particularly Bowling. I don't play it by myself, however. There isn't enough there to keep me interested after spending 10 minutes in the training mode and clearing them all. I'm not much of a 'beat your previous high score!' person.

Roto13
01-10-2007, 01:44 PM
It basically follows the general idea of the Wii. Bring something new to the table and get new audiences interested. It's simple and easy to pick up and play. I haven't had the opportunity to really explore what little depth there is, but it's free so whatever.

Remember, each sport was originally developed as a demonstration for the Wiimote's capabilities.

Dreddz
01-10-2007, 01:48 PM
I played it at HMV with a friend couple of weeks ago, it was alright. I wouldnt say its worth a £40 price tag in front of it, but as a free game, its pretty good. I got to play tennis and bowling, tennis was better.

Rase
01-11-2007, 12:04 AM
I find it to be a fun casual game to play with family and friends, though we stay away from Golf or Boxing. I'll probably stop playing it much once WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Mario Party 8 come out.

Scruator
01-11-2007, 05:52 PM
As an example as what the Wii is capable of it's really a success, playing Tennis was one of the most fun things I've played within a game for ages and as a party games it's perfect. It's this sort of quality that makes it stand out from the competition.

Albel
01-11-2007, 11:29 PM
It's free, it's serviceable, it works. I've had several familial adults play and greatly enjoy it, particularly Bowling. I don't play it by myself, however. There isn't enough there to keep me interested after spending 10 minutes in the training mode and clearing them all. I'm not much of a 'beat your previous high score!' person.

Same here. I never play it by myself and Tennis and bowling areis the best.