PDA

View Full Version : Squall

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-10-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't know about you but I can kind of relate to Squall a little bit because remember in the game how everyone is able to read his thoughts? My mom can read my thoughts once in a while it's weird...I wish I was able to cloud my thoughts so no one would know what I'm thinking.

Wolf Kanno
01-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Squall is truly one of the more realistic characters to come out of the FF universe. I hate to admit it but I really do relate to him and his struggle to open up to people.

Kanshisha
01-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Hmm i do too but who cares huh?...

vorpal blade
01-10-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't know about you but I can kind of relate to Squall a little bit because remember in the game how everyone is able to read his thoughts? My mom can read my thoughts once in a while it's weird...I wish I was able to cloud my thoughts so no one would know what I'm thinking.

All moms can do that; they made your brain so they now how you think. And I often wonder if anyone else is reading my thoughts. Then I start thinking thoughts they shouldn't know about.

Squall is truly one of the more realistic characters to come out of the FF universe. I hate to admit it but I really do relate to him and his struggle to open up to people.

I used to think Squall was cool, but I came to the realization that I don't want to be like him. I'd rather be more open, more like Laguna.

Kanshisha
01-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Hmm laguna...What have cramps on your leg all the time? hehehe...

jammi567
01-10-2007, 06:33 PM
letsjust say that he's a bit more realistic then cloud. at least Squall had a reason to be cool towards people.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-10-2007, 08:14 PM

I can relate to Laguna a little too because I use to get cramps in my legs at night and I'd wake up yelling "OWW OWW OWW!!!" lol!:)

TyphoonThaReapa
01-10-2007, 08:21 PM

I can relate to Laguna a little too because I use to get cramps in my legs at night and I'd wake up yelling "OWW OWW OWW!!!" lol!:)

A'yo, cramps wake you up out of your sleep?!?!?....A'yo, on a real, I think you should get that area checked 'cause that ain't cool son.

vorpal blade
01-10-2007, 10:04 PM
letsjust say that he's a bit more realistic then cloud. at least Squall had a reason to be cool towards people.

Cloud is a mercenary and mercenaries don't get too close to their job or the people involved. Squall may have said something like that once (maybe).

Something like that, yeah, but I was talking attitude-wise.

*~Angel Wing~*
01-11-2007, 07:38 PM
lol that happens to me sometimes...:p

Totally. :up:

Aqua Mage
01-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Yes, Squall really is a great character. Personally, I can't relate to him because I'm generally not arrogant or quiet but he's still realistic and I love that about him.

ReloadPsi
01-27-2007, 03:51 AM
Squall was an attempt to appeal to what was believed at the time to be FF's demographic: Whiny teenagers. Alright, I stole that from somethingawful.

Christmas
01-27-2007, 03:53 AM
I can read the thoughts of PuPu. :bigsmile:

Aemilius Blight
01-27-2007, 03:55 AM
Squall was an attempt to appeal to what was believed at the time to be FF's demographic: Whiny teenagers. Alright, I stole that from somethingawful.
I agree with something from somethingawful?

wot si goin on

EDIT:

As a side note, I really don’t see why Squall is any more realistic than many other recent FF protagonists. I’ve met just as many people with Zidain or Tidus’ optimism then people with Squall’s antisocial mannerisms.

Rocket Edge
01-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Squall is by out & far the best character of all the Final Fantasies imho.

Symphaniz
01-27-2007, 05:42 PM
For Sure!!

rubah
01-27-2007, 06:08 PM
I used to think Squall was cool, but I came to the realization that I don't want to be like him. I'd rather be more open, more like Laguna.

Squall is more open at the end of the game. He is more realistic for having to learn how to be that way.

Yuffie514
01-29-2007, 06:02 AM
i can relate to him, since i used to be like so taciturn-ish...