PDA

View Full Version : More Characters On Kingdom Hearts

TyphoonThaReapa
01-10-2007, 06:11 PM
A'yo, this ya' boy Typhoon A.K.A Tha Reapa'. And me and my jackass of a brother is having a debate. I think Kingdoms Hearts would have been a lot better if they had more FF8 characters on it. He saids yes it would have been better with more FF characters but not 8 because 8 sucks. So, I threaten to break FF12, which is very stupid, if he didn't take that back. Then, he saids let's have a contest to see who can get the most people to back us up. I want more FF8 characters on Kingdom Hearts. But he wants any FF characters but 8's characters. That bastard! So, what's it gonna be people?

Setharion
01-10-2007, 07:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EdgeOfThorns316/moore1.jpg

vorpal blade
01-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Personally, I don't think you need more from 8. You've already got:
Squall
Selphie
Seifer
Fujin
Raijin
I suppose Laguna would be an interesting character to add,

Zell. You NEED Zell to fight Seifer! While I don't think you neeed more from VIII, I'm leaning towards you, buddy. We need Zell.

Pirate_Moogle
01-11-2007, 03:45 AM
I agree with you! I wanna see Zelly in Kingdom Hearts! He'll be really funny and it would be cool if you can fight him.

copy-and-paste
01-11-2007, 05:58 AM
No what if there was a world in KH that has sausages?!?! What then? he will kill us all!Even though i like zell as a character...:D

BustaMo
01-11-2007, 06:02 AM
Less FFVIII characters if anything.

More girls jumping on Trampolines!

Kanshisha
01-11-2007, 06:08 AM
Lmao....Well then they would make jumping Japanese girls on a trampoline :D...

vorpal blade
01-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Less FFVIII characters if anything.

More girls jumping on Trampolines!

What if they get some of the female Treppies jumping on trampolines? How's that for a compromise? Some people get ff8 characters and you get your tampoline girls. I just realized trampoline starts with "tramp!"

NeoCracker
01-11-2007, 08:39 AM
It needs more IX, Not VIII. Squall was enough. THough they actually made him cool in KH, while I hated his existance in VIII.

TyphoonThaReapa
01-11-2007, 05:26 PM
It needs more IX, Not VIII. Squall was enough. THough they actually made him cool in KH, while I hated his existance in VIII.

A'yo, you make a good point. I did like Squall better on Kingdom Hears aswell. I think they should have made Seifer a more involved character and took off Aeris and put Rinoa to replace her. Perfect! But my stupid brother thinks Seifer should have gotten murked(Killed), Should have replace him with Zidane from FF9, and made Tidus and Wakka more involved. That bastard!!! He's really pushing it!:mad2:.Oh, and I think the trampalene japanese girls are a great idea!!! That's about the only thing me and my brother agree on.

NeoCracker
01-11-2007, 05:44 PM
No rinoa. Just no. She's hot and all, but I know she'd bother the hell out of me.

TyphoonThaReapa
01-11-2007, 06:22 PM
No rinoa. Just no. She's hot and all, but I know she'd bother the hell out of me.

What?!?!?! No Rinoa?!?!?! A'yo, who would you rather? Rinoa or Aeris?

The Crystal
01-11-2007, 06:38 PM
A'yo, this ya' boy Typhoon A.K.A Tha Reapa'. And me and my jackass of a brother is having a debate. I think Kingdoms Hearts would have been a lot better if they had more FF8 characters on it. He saids yes it would have been better with more FF characters but not 8 because 8 sucks. So, I threaten to break FF12, which is very stupid, if he didn't take that back. Then, he saids let's have a contest to see who can get the most people to back us up. I want more FF8 characters on Kingdom Hearts. But he wants any FF characters but 8's characters. That bastard! So, what's it gonna be people?

Is obvious that you will have more people to back you up, you posted this contest in the FFVIII forum!
Try to post this in the general FF forum, to see what happens.

*~Angel Wing~*
01-11-2007, 07:34 PM
I agree with you! I wanna see Zelly in Kingdom Hearts! He'll be really funny and it would be cool if you can fight him.
YAY ZELL!!! :thumb: :kaohappy2

I hate YOUR existance...:eep: Squall = :heart:

cloud21zidane16
01-12-2007, 12:15 AM

Yeah apart from putting in zell:) lets see more characters from ix:quina:

Christmas
01-12-2007, 12:21 AM
We should replace all the FF VIII characters in Kingdom hearts with PuPu and call it PuPu's hearts instead. :bigsmile:

Rocket Edge
01-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Zell being the main one. If i had to choose any other person it would be Rinoa.

But hell, what i'd really like to see would be an optional boss fight with Omega/Ultima Weapon. Oh, and why not throw in some Chocobo's for good measure.

Aemilius Blight
01-12-2007, 12:59 AM
The concept of adding more elements of FFVIII into a game in order to make it better is fairly lol.

Shameless stab aside, there are already more then enough FFVIII characters in Kingdom Hearts when you consider that most Final Fantasys don't get a look in. KH needs more Rubicant, Gilgamesh and Kefka before it needs more Edea or Laguna.

*~Angel Wing~*
01-12-2007, 01:46 AM
We should replace all the FF VIII characters in Kingdom hearts with PuPu and call it PuPu's hearts instead. :bigsmile:
No, how about replacing all the FFVII characters with PuPu instead? :bigsmile:

Takara
01-12-2007, 03:26 AM
The concept of adding more elements of FFVIII into a game in order to make it better is fairly lol.

Shameless stab aside, there are already more then enough FFVIII characters in Kingdom Hearts when you consider that most Final Fantasys don't get a look in. KH needs more Rubicant, Gilgamesh and Kefka before it needs more Edea or Laguna.

THE TRUTH!

rubah
01-12-2007, 03:30 AM
Kingdom Heart's target demographic has never heard of Rubicant or Gilgamesh or Kefka.

Takara
01-12-2007, 03:34 AM
An even better reason to to introduce such characters, then. FFVII, VIII, and X aren't the only games in the series with kick ass characters that need some luv.

Aemilius Blight
01-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Kingdom Heart's target demographic has never heard of Rubicant or Gilgamesh or Kefka.
They have already put Setzer into Kingdom Hearts 2. With the re-release of FFs III-VI in the last few years, now would be a great time to start introducing KH fans to decent characters.

NeoCracker
01-12-2007, 06:02 AM
Like Sabin, Cecil, Rydia, Maybe optional boss fights with Zeromus, Kefka, and Gilgamesh.

Xaven
01-12-2007, 06:47 AM
ya ur bruthor is t3h stuppid!!!!! Come on now Mr. Hot-head.

Uh, actually there are plenty of characters from FFVIII in the Kingdom Hearts series. I prefer Aeris to Rinoa for the role she plays in KH, by the way.

And more FFIX and FFVI characters would be nice, though what rubah said is pretty true.

(And breaking your FFXII disc because of a remark on how your brother likes other games more than FFVIII is a bit extreme. D:)

The Crystal
01-12-2007, 04:18 PM
No, how about replacing all the FFVII characters with PuPu instead? :bigsmile:

Put more FF characters, and replace all the lame Disney characters with PuPu. Much better.

Shiny
01-14-2007, 05:16 AM
I think most people who got Kingdom Hearts were Final Fantasy fans anyway. I don't know of alot of people who bought it just for Disney characters, but I think they were an added bonus. Characters from the Lion King and Mulan were great. As well as some of the classic Disney characters. Though, the game could have definitly did without Donald Duck and his annoying voice. It would have been nice if they included older versions of characters from every FF instead of kiddy versions of characters from FF10 and FF8 mostly. Actually, it could have did without Tidus and Squall in it altogether. No. I don't want to fight with sticks, Tidus, go away.

No.78
01-14-2007, 09:57 AM
They have like, no IX characters, and they're the most disney-ish, so I dunno what they're waiting for.

jammi567
01-14-2007, 10:41 AM
more ix and x characters please.

Slicksword45
01-15-2007, 04:08 AM
I want to see more IX people.

Their is to much VIII and VII :(

vorpal blade
01-15-2007, 04:09 AM
They have like, no IX characters, and they're the most disney-ish, so I dunno what they're waiting for.

...Vivi?

I agree with the other part. Quina would be a huge hit!

And Chocobos are an absolute must. Wark!:choc: :choc2:

TyphoonThaReapa
01-16-2007, 04:40 PM

Is obvious that you will have more people to back you up, you posted this contest in the FFVIII forum!
Try to post this in the general FF forum, to see what happens.

Thanks for bringing that up. You see, my brother wanted to have this on the general forum but he agreed that due to the fact he want any FF characters but FF8's he would let me post this on this Forum. As matter of fact, he is confident that he will still get more poeple to back him up. That cocky bastard!!!:mad2:.......Oh no, this can't be?! After reading what you guys have to say, my brother's kicking my butt!!! NO!!! THIS CAN"T BE RIGHT!!! But there's still time. Quick people, help me out before he sees this topic!!!

Summoner
01-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Personally, I don't think you need more from 8. You've already got:
Squall
Selphie
Seifer
Fujin
Raijin
I suppose Laguna would be an interesting character to add,

Zell. You NEED Zell to fight Seifer! While I don't think you neeed more from VIII, I'm leaning towards you, buddy. We need Zell.

Bah, forget Zell. I was highly disappointed that Rinoa wasn't there, and that Selphie's role was next to nothing. Yes, I am a Rinoa fan. Sue me. :shifty:It would compensate for the lack of time you could play as her in FFVIII. SE owes us Rinoa fans compensation.

f f freak
01-28-2007, 06:49 PM
KH has enough FFVIII characters and the only reason they should have Rinoa in it is to say that she is really Ultimeacia or to have her annoy Squall so much he decapitates her.

Takara
01-29-2007, 01:24 AM
I personally vote for the decapitation of Rinoa.

TyphoonThaReapa
01-29-2007, 03:46 PM
I personally vote for the decapitation of Rinoa.

.....SOB.