PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I keep my mouth shut!

Vikeve
01-10-2007, 09:54 PM
So a couple weeks ago my house at school (my school seperats us into houses with 4 teachers each its supposed to be a more nuturing environment) had to read some book. When our house leader got a couple acying students to and with her in charge they basicly made a play for the book. Or really the book was a play. And a few of my friends were in it. When the day the play was supposed to be showed to the house and a few other students (each house has like 100 students in it) one of the students that was supposed to be in it was absent becuase he went on vacation. So I was joking with my English teacher when I said I could fill in. But she believed me and sent me down to the library to learn my parts.:( I'm a terrible acter and I didn't want to do it but it was one of those situations where if I said I couldn't she would have ripped my head off.:(

So luckily I didn't have to memorise all the parts only when I was supposed to talk since I was supposed to be a judge we made my script look like it was just some papers that were props.

So there were two shows the first show I did okay but then in the second show. At the climax of that scene I thought I knew all my lines but I didn't.:( It was supposed to be a big shouting scene when I yell at them and leave the court but I was standing up and away from the script. So you shuld be able to tell what happened to me I was standing up I forgot my line in the middle of saying it and there was a small awkward silence so I ran back screamed the last couple words that I was supposed to say and ran off stage cracking up.:rolleyes2

The teachers said it was good but it was pretty embarrasing but I think its funny.:)

So have there ever been times when you should have just kept your mouth shut or when your joke was taken seriously and you got into something you didn't want to do.

but on the bright side I got to spend the day skipping my classes to learn my lines and talk with friends who were in it.:cool:

Sakura
01-10-2007, 11:21 PM
I was training my nintendogs and my dad called for dinner and I shouted okay and my dog went aww because it thought I was yelling at it....

CimminyCricket
01-11-2007, 03:48 AM
I was training my nintendogs and my dad called for dinner and I shouted okay and my dog went aww because it thought I was yelling at it....

lol

Jojee
01-11-2007, 09:49 AM

lol xD

And yeah, there's definitely times where I've done things that in retrospect was unnecessary and ended up pissing people off. :3

Kanshisha
01-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Hmm im sure she would understand...How bad can she be? does she hit you on the butt with a cane? if not she's not bad:D Don't worry