PDA

View Full Version : need help with WoW

Rogue
01-11-2007, 12:48 AM
please help me i have questions about the game and it would be best if we talked through yahoo msg please help me its about my char and my job and role playing (i dont rp but i need help geting me set up):( please help

Madame Adequate
01-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Your first problem is Night Elves. Kill them all. Then we can talk.

rih29
01-11-2007, 03:06 AM
The Alliance are all bloody little girls. For the horde!!

Madame Adequate
01-11-2007, 04:36 PM

Nah, Gnomes and Dwarves are cool, and once they get Draenei they'll actually be a worthwhile faction. Both sides with have three awesome races; Trolls, Orcs, and Tauren vs. Dwarves, Gnomes, and Draenei.

rih29
01-12-2007, 04:09 AM

Nah, Gnomes and Dwarves are cool, and once they get Draenei they'll actually be a worthwhile faction. Both sides with have three awesome races; Trolls, Orcs, and Tauren vs. Dwarves, Gnomes, and Draenei.
The people I've met who play Alliance are all sore losers and annoying, obnoxious individuals. I once started a Night Elf to see what it was like, and I'm flamed about 5 times for all these odd and unfitting reasons. The horde is more lively and fun. Especially The Barrens chat. ;-)

Markus. D
01-12-2007, 06:32 AM
and then appear the bloodelves.

come the house movering of the Alliance to the Horde.

~-~

as for help~

the little boxes that flash at the bottom are more than enough help.

character... go with what you think will suit you.

statwise to my knowledge... there are specific races which overwhelm another with the same class.

as for look. Night Elves or Forsaken. :)

armour look wise: none. they smoosh the armour onto your character (I'm serious).

I dont reccomend going Forsaken if you do not want to enter the more darker locales first alrighty~

NaroK
01-13-2007, 12:31 AM

The people I've met who play Alliance are all sore losers and annoying, obnoxious individuals. I once started a Night Elf to see what it was like, and I'm flamed about 5 times for all these odd and unfitting reasons. The horde is more lively and fun. Especially The Barrens chat. ;-)

hahaha barrens chat. Love it!

escobert
01-13-2007, 05:16 AM
Blood Elves look kinda cool, I think it's cool they'll be able to be palys, I might actually start playing WoW :D

Freya
01-13-2007, 06:06 PM

I had the oppisite experience. Maybe you just have jerk allies on your sever and for me it's the horde.
If you leave the help on when you start then you should be fine.

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Undead >

escobert
01-13-2007, 06:17 PM
so yeah I've decided to pick up WoW next week. yay for me. goodbye life.

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-13-2007, 06:26 PM
I got bored with it after about 3 months.

rih29
01-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Undead >
I'll agree with you on that one. Undead all the way.