PDA

View Full Version : Qualities

Rocket Edge
01-11-2007, 02:00 AM
List one quality that you are proud to possess, and one quality you would like to have. This can be pretty much anything, ranging from anything you percieve as a quality.

Anyway, one value that i have respect for is honesty, and i always try to achieve a level of honesty that i can mark as a quality. I've been told i'm an honest guy, so i'll leave this one here.

On the flipside, one quality i always wanted was to be able to have a more matimatical brain. I went for a job interview lately, and they asked for a high grade in math which i didn't have. It reminded me of the way back in school i lacked the quality.

I thought about posting up a thread like this then. So, what's a quality you are happy to possess, and, what is a quality you would like to have? :greenie:

Kanshisha
01-11-2007, 02:06 AM
I posses the quality of being good at sports!:P
And i would like to have qualities in different languages and an english brain i need to get better at reading and writing people say im fine but i think i still need to improve...

Martyr
01-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Traffic took mine already. Which is as awkward for me as it is kinda wierd.

I'm proud of being as creative as I am.

And I wish I was still more creative.

I Took the Red Pill
01-11-2007, 02:23 AM
I like higher level math, it all makes sense to me, so I guess that's something I'm kinda proud of. I hated math in the grades where it was just computation.

I wish I was more organized, if we're putting down opposites too.

oddler
01-11-2007, 02:31 AM
I'm glad that I'm the perfectionist I've turned out to be.

On the other hand, I wish I was a little more understanding of people that don't meet my expectations.

Evastio
01-11-2007, 02:32 AM
I'm really considerate about others feelings.

I would want to be able to not be so irritable.

Rye
01-11-2007, 02:47 AM
I'm proud of my knack for natural talents. There are very few things that I don't seem to pick up right away. I've always been pretty naturally talented in various arts, singing and english, though I had to work at that to get better, obviously. Also, I've always been really good in school without studying/putting in much except for Math, which I do not have natural talent in.

While I'm tempted to put that I wish I had a more mathematical brain, I honestly can't see myself doing higher Math one I've done High School and a bit of college, so it won't be very important later in my life.

Rather, I wish I had more confidence in what in myself and what I do. That's the kind of thing that sticks with you for life and affects everything you do.

Madame Adequate
01-11-2007, 02:56 AM
I have a retardedly awesomesauce brain.

I just wish I had the willpower to apply it more consistently.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-11-2007, 03:24 PM
I would like to be able to speak more than one language

Bunny
01-11-2007, 03:27 PM
I do not really take pride in anything I do or anything that I may or may not be. That said, I suppose the thing I like best about myself is my ability to understand people, gauge personalities of people, and alter myself almost exactly to fit into almost any sort of group of people, no matter how different they are.

And although I don't really dislike it, in any way, I should probably enjoy the company of other people more than I do. As it stands, I can hardly stand to be around the majority of the people I meet.

Actually, I think I'd rather have the ability to retain knowledge. As it stands, I have an incredibly difficult time with learning. I just don't retain a lot of the information that I should have.

Chemical
01-11-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm proud to be strong willed

I wish I could be more honest about my feelings

Madonna
01-11-2007, 04:52 PM
I have an active imagination, but as to what that is good for, I shall leave that to your imaginations.

I could be more hard-working and I am always working towards that.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-11-2007, 04:56 PM
I like that I can retain bits of knowledge here and there, my memory is pretty good depending on the situation (other times it is horrible). Also my flexibility in various aspects of my life.

I wish I was less lazy though and more motivated. I would have to add in the fact that I hate conflict which causes me to do things I do not like doing.

Jess
01-11-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm trustworthy.

I'd like to be more confident about myself. :jess:

Chloe.
01-11-2007, 05:02 PM
I can make people laugh easily, loads of people at school say I'm funny. :bigsmile:

I would like to be able to get on with work at school or my homework and stuff, and not get distracted so easily. :p

Giga Guess
01-11-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm proud to be as kind as I am.

I wish I could be a bit more confident.

Pike
01-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I possess the quality of being able to thoroughly appreciate and understand every side of nearly any argument or debate.

I wish I possessed the quality to be able to pick a side on those arguments and debates. So I can stop being the notorious fence-sitter that I am.

Madame Adequate
01-11-2007, 09:02 PM
I am genuinely surprised that you are making that stand, Steph. Your track record would suggest you're not sure whether you want to be picking sides or not :p

Christmas
01-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I MADE NANNY MANUS CRY. :bigsmile:

Doomie
01-12-2007, 03:12 AM
I am very humble and modest.

I just wish I wasn't so damn good looking.

NINJA_Ryu
01-12-2007, 05:13 AM
Planning

I would like to possess Sporadicy.

NorthernChaosGod
01-13-2007, 04:32 AM
I'm a quick learner, especially when it comes to music. :cool:

I would like to not get so frustrated with stupid people.

theundeadhero
01-13-2007, 04:43 AM
I like that I don't give a :skull::skull::skull::skull: if I fit in with a crowd or not. I'm happy with the way I do things, even if others think it's weird.

I wish I could talk to people I don't know very well more freely. The ability to small talk.

black orb
01-15-2007, 05:41 AM
I wish I could be a bit more confident.

PeTeRL90
01-15-2007, 05:49 AM
I believe the strongest thing about me is my sense of humor. I can usually make a joke about anything that's thrown at me, and my friends love it when I poke fun at them.

I'd like the ability not to be so brutally honest when I don't need to be.

Ki Ki
01-15-2007, 05:50 AM
I am proud of my happynism. o_O
I'm mostly always happy and I like being happy so I like that about me, yes I do! :bounce:

I don't like the fact that I take awhile to warm up to people.
I wish I could just be a cool person and not be a shy mushroom. :aimcry:

kikimm
01-15-2007, 09:17 AM
I guess I like the fact that I am more drawn to doing creative things than math and stuff like that. Weak answer, but EH. I love that music and writing and all those things affect me very deeply.

I need to learn how to take a compliment. :laugh:

yumi
01-15-2007, 03:04 PM
I think my loopyness is my favourite, it makes my life more intresting.

I would like to be more empathethic, sometimes I'm too harsh for my own good

:kaoyatta:

Mirage
01-15-2007, 03:37 PM
A quality that I am proud to possess is technical insight. It helps me out a lot both with my studies and my spare time. A quality I would like to possess is a better economical sense. I have problems with impulse purchases. I would also like to be able to concentrate better, but that negative trait is caused by a mental condition :p.

Mikztsu
01-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Eventhough I've had my downs and whatnot, in the end I've always been a positive and optimistic person. That has carried me a long way. Things tend to turn out ok, no matter what. :)

The quality I'd like to have is that I wouldn't let my duties pile up ( can't remember the correct english word for this - procras---fs,fskjfskfsomething), cause it's not fun to do them/stress about them near the deadline. I've tried to change that, but some things just aren't gonna change, I guess.

Polaris
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM
A quality of mine... perhaps I'm really calm soemtimes and I make people talk about their problems! :p

I wish I was more cleaver though! :rolleyes2

N8V_Tidus25
01-15-2007, 04:27 PM
My Humbleness

escobert
01-15-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm a pretty open minded person and I seem to be able to adapt well.I need to get more focused in life and start actually looking more ahead then just today.

TidusMaster
01-16-2007, 02:12 AM
i have alot of good qualitys...but alot of qualitys i want. im a good singer, and im pretty good at guitar. i have alot of friends.. and im determined to do good i whatever i do...except for school.

on the downside, i wish i was more handsome, and was way more smart then i actually am. i wish i wasnt as paranoid too.

Mikztsu
01-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Also I'd like to add that I'm kinda addicting personality. I get addicted to fun stuff and while I'm doing my whatever addiction I tend to neglect the "less fun stuff". :)

But it's all good. I guess. :mog: lolz