PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Ragnarok
01-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Ok dumb question but what is Diege of Cerberus? Is it a sequal to FF VII? Is it even a video game? What is the story line? Can anyone give me a breakdown of this? I'm sure I could do some research on the net to find this stuff out but I figure I would just go straight to you guys since thats easier. Thanks.

Raebus
01-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Well, if its being talked about in the ff game section then it must surely be a video game, or it might be a clever plan to make you think its a video game when it isnt and when you least expect it, BAM surprised. It's a sequel to ff7. As for the story, wait for someone else to fill you in.

Edit: The forum description for this section, check it out.

RiseToFall
01-11-2007, 07:50 PM
It's a decent 3rd person shooter, starring Vincent Valentine.
http://www.adventchildren.net/news/data/upimages/dc_screen1.jpg

Big D
01-12-2007, 08:09 AM
'Tis indeed a game, and it's a sequel to FFVII. It's set about a year after Advent Children, and its mainly focussed on Vincent, and his role in a worldwide fight against an elite Shinra military group who've been unleashed from their barracks beneath Midgar. There's a lot of emphasis on Vincent's past - the roles played by Hojo and Lucrecia, and the true nature of the experiments that transformed Vincent into what he became.

1st/3rd person action game, mainly gun-based combat but with melee and magic fighting as well. Mission-based levels, set in various areas of the FFVII world, some familiar and some new.

The surviving main cast of FFVII all put in appearances, though Vincent, Yuffie and Reeve/Cait Sith have more screentime and a bigger role than the others. Vincent is the only playable character, except for one brief mission in the full game and several bonus missions that feature Cait Sith.