PDA

View Full Version : The Birmingham Five on the Cover of Rolling Stone!

Madonna
01-11-2007, 04:43 PM
http://www.akusui.net/_lynxoma/eoffmagazine-final.jpg

Yeah, so I totally left out the kid on the side, but he deserved it.

The question now is: have you ever wanted to be inside a magazine publication or stuck on the cover of one? Which one? And for what, you attention-whore?

Make it good; you can spill your embarrassing hopes and dreams of becoming a musical star, your end goal of becoming the next software/tech mogul, or being known for the snazzy way you can design a floral arrangement using everyday household items. Or, you know, you can throw up the suggestive eyebrows and say you want to appear in Swank.

Jowy
01-11-2007, 04:47 PM
I'd love to be on the cover of Cigar Aficionado. That's always seemed like the ultimate "pompous asshole" magazine. ^^

Renmiri
01-11-2007, 04:47 PM
*** Screams like a fan girl *****

Cool! :D

EDIT: As long as I don't end up on those supermarket tabloids any magazine would be cool ;)

Jess
01-11-2007, 05:04 PM
I don't think I'd like it too much. I'd probably be really critical about what the picture was like. When I was younger (about 8/9) my picture was in a newspaper because at school we had to dress up as a book character, and I went as the Ice Queen from Narnia! xD

escobert
01-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Unless I make it to High times then I just don't think I'll ever be in a magazine :p

Psychotic
01-11-2007, 11:28 PM
We do look a little bit like a band posing there. 'cept Jack and hero - someone should tell them that bands never smile.

I've always wanted to appear in "Women with Insects", that reputable upmarket publication. Either that or "Time", but I'll be damned if I can tell the difference between the two.