PDA

View Full Version : Getting Annoyed At Noisiness

Evastio
01-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Are you the kind of person that finds noisiness annoying?

I am.

Bunny
01-12-2007, 12:52 AM
I abhor noise. This is why I cannot stand small children.

kikimm
01-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Depends. It all depends. Sometimes noise really fucks me off and I get so annoyed. :laugh: But other times I love it and neeeeeed it and all that. I don't know what causes me to feel differently.

But all small children noises are annoying.

Spammerman
01-12-2007, 12:59 AM
O live it when Im hyper. Sometimes Im like jhb;ldeshbes;dkjhb;kdshgs;kldhgklds! TURN THE DAMN NOISE DOWN!!!!!!

Tavrobel
01-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Ever seen me in the morning? You'd wish you'd never made a noise if you do.

I currently have 3 of Psychotic's limbs, a shredded dollar, and cl_out's CPU.

LoveArya
01-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Nope. Nothing really annoys me

Dr Aum
01-12-2007, 01:05 AM
I hate noisy environments in general, as well as noisy people. I despise anything that disturbs my often-mellow mood.

Of course, noise for specific effect (in a movie or something like that) and music (my joy of joys) I don't at all mind.

Roto13
01-12-2007, 01:08 AM
I definitely prefer the quiet.

Shiny
01-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Yes. Noise sucks and my dislike for it is extremely prominent. For instance, I wanted to cut someone today for being noisy. They just kept talking and talking when there was testing going on. I stared at them and dared them to ask another inane question. They got the hint. (I will cut you.) :jess:

Absconditus_Oraculum
01-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Ever seen me in the morning? You'd wish you'd never made a noise if you do.

Same. But for some reason everyong seems to wat to make more noise in the morning.

I hate noisy environments in general, as well as noisy people. I despise anything that disturbs my often-mellow mood.

Again same. Some isn't really that bad but I need times when its so quite its like no one else around exsists or it drives me nuts.

Madonna
01-12-2007, 01:20 AM
What is noisiness? Comparatively, that is. Also, in what context? At a party, when trying to sleep, etc...

I have a neighbor who likes to play music when she sleeps. I like to remind her that after nine, she needs to keep it down because there are people who do not enjoy the noise when they are trying to sleep as well. We do not get along.

Roto13
01-12-2007, 01:24 AM
I don't get people who need music to sleep. Who the hell would want to get themselves into that habit?

Freya
01-12-2007, 01:51 AM
I currently have 3 of Psychotic's limbs, a shredded dollar, and cl_out's CPU.

Now which limbs? What have you and Psy been doing? :eyebrow:

I like my silence, I often hold my ears and start to get really angry really quickly but a teacher usually tells them to quite down right as I'm about to burst and spout off some very bad things at them.
Just noise is ok. I'm such a geek I can actually get to sleep better if I hear 2 or 3 comps hmming.

Bunny
01-12-2007, 01:51 AM
For some people, music lulls them into sleep. It's the same with white noise.

Momiji
01-12-2007, 02:01 AM
For some people, music lulls them into sleep. It's the same with white noise.

I listen to music to fall asleep. Ironically, my favorite types of music are emo/screamo/hardcore. Hardly a lullaby, but it works for me. However,

I can't stand children. At all. I know they really can't help it, but still...I don't like putting up with them.

Absconditus_Oraculum
01-12-2007, 02:08 AM
Also people talking more then is really nessesary annoys me. If its just softly in the background so you really can't tell what their saying its not to bad. It when they're close enough or loud enough that you could yell a over to them with a response coveing the whole thing that really annoys me.

Momiji
01-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Also, as a learning musician, I've trained myself to pick out certain sounds out of a group of sounds, and when a lot of noises are going on at once and I'm trying to focus on all of them, I get a major headache...

Faris
01-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Hmm, not too many noises annoy me. I think it depends on how high my tolerance level is at the time. If it's low, I can't stand tapping and shoes squeaking.

Hambone
01-12-2007, 02:52 AM
QFT

I can't concentrate when people won't shut the smurf up.

oddler
01-12-2007, 03:19 AM
As long as the noise isn't directed at me, I'm fine.

Leen-Leen
01-12-2007, 04:09 AM
If it's like white noise, or something like that, I'm fine. But usually I like things quiet.

Yuffie514
01-12-2007, 05:06 AM
music...i usually like to wake up to it, but cars just blasting away with music is annoying. one time my brother did that when he was picking me up at church.

outside...cars passing by and whatever goes on, i don't mind. at least i know that i'm not alone.

vorpal blade
01-12-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm generally quiet. And I like the quiet. Some music is good, but sometimes I just get irritated and need the quiet to relax.

Sometimes when there's just too much noise I'm happy to have hearing aids; turn the volume knob and whoa! It got quiet all of a sudden!

Christmas
01-12-2007, 10:01 AM
I annoy NANNY MANUS. :bigsmile:

Fatal Impurity
01-12-2007, 01:24 PM
I dont mind noise as long it isnt when i'm really trying to concentrate or something (like in a test) or if its an annoying repeditive noise (such as someone squeaking on a chair repeatedly) as for children............

THEY MUST ALL DIE

Riana
01-12-2007, 01:42 PM
I like peace and quiet. Especially with the right person.

My Mum says to me that most of my music collection is noise so...*shrugs*

But I don't mind noise. As long as I'm able to drown it out in my own thoughts.

Giga Guess
01-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Depends. It all depends. Sometimes noise really smurfs me off and I get so annoyed. :laugh: But other times I love it and neeeeeed it and all that. I don't know what causes me to feel differently.

But all small children noises are annoying.

Yeah, pretty much. Except replace neeeeeeed it with "am making it" and it's me in a nutshell.

Reles
01-12-2007, 11:34 PM
I hate too much noise. Especially when I go out to public places, I often get sick of the noise, to the point where I need to go outside and get fresh air. That could be a mixture with claustrapobia too though. My music is very soothing and not necessarily noisy, but I definitely can't fall asleep to any sort of sound.

Zeldy
01-12-2007, 11:38 PM
I am MURDER with a tiny noise annoying me. A door being left open that clicks when the wind (open window) pushes it drives me insane, so much so that I get up and shut it myself.
I can sleep with either no noise at all, or absoloutly loads of noise. A really really little noise like a TV downstairs that I can FAINTLY hear will reeeaally bug me but I can happily fall asleep with music blasting in my ears xD

Relena
01-13-2007, 12:13 AM
I don't get annoyed easily at all to tell the truth. :)

Anaisa
01-13-2007, 12:30 AM
My hearing is very good, so loud noises bother me.