PDA

View Full Version : I Am A New Member.

Fayane
01-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Hey whats up I am a new member to Eyes on Final Fantasy and I was just looking forward to making friends so I would have some need to come on to this site everyonce and awhile lol. ^_^

Jebus
01-12-2007, 02:11 AM
LIES!!!!!!

Oh. And hi, I guess.

PeTeRL90
01-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Howdy. Make sure not to feed the animals. I.E. Psy [or Psychotic].

Fayane
01-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Howdy. Make sure not to feed the animals. I.E. Psy [or Psychotic].Thanks for the tip ^_^ and thanks for saying howdy.

LIES!!!!!!

Oh. And hi, I guess.
so why do you call me a liar lol ^_^

Psychotic
01-12-2007, 02:19 AM
But I'm so hungry. :(

Hi Fayane.

Evastio
01-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Hi! Have fun and don't get banned. :ghost:

Tempest
01-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Hello Fayane and welcome to EoFF. :bigsmile:

TidusMaster
01-12-2007, 02:28 AM
hey! welcome to EoFF! great site, your gonna have alot of fun here.

41-Inches-Wide
01-12-2007, 02:35 AM
ENTRANCE.

Cruise Control
01-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Worship the ground I walk on, and you'll do fine.

LoveArya
01-12-2007, 02:37 AM
:D Welcome:D

Leeza
01-12-2007, 02:39 AM
Hello, Fayane. Welcome to EoFF. :)

Freya
Howdy. Make sure not to feed the animals. I.E. Psy [or Psychotic].

You know a lot of newbies have been warned this lately, maybe people are catching on.... run psy, run now they figured you out!

Welcome! Generally we're nice. BUt there's always those people. Like Roto13, he might eat you. Ruthless robots do that :shifty: I say welcome once more and enjoy your stay, for you will never leave again.

Madame Adequate
Hello there! :3

Hambone
01-12-2007, 03:03 AM
Wow! He comes complete with the newbie Final Fantasy VII oriented sig!

Hi. I'm Hambone. How ya doin'?

Bunny
01-12-2007, 03:06 AM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to.
When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls themself "The Holder of the End".
Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building.
It will be in a deep hidden section of the building.
All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls.
It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk."
If you still hear silence, flee.
Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, sleep where your body drops.
You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on.
Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner,
speaking an unknown language, and cradling something.
The person will only respond to one question. "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail.
Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, a few end their lives.
But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well.
Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 2538.

They must never come together.

Never.

Heed these words, child. Welcome to the Internet. It begins now.

oddler
01-12-2007, 03:16 AM
^_^

Welcome. :)

DarkLadyNyara
01-12-2007, 03:20 AM
<S>GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! </S>

Hello. Welcome to EoFF. Have fun, but don't drink the water. :shifty:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Don't trust any of them. I am the only sane on here...

Madonna
01-12-2007, 03:45 AM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls themself "The Holder of the Beginning". A small smile will work its way over the persons mouth, almost seeming to say, "You foolish man."

You will be taken down a hallway, seemingly leading out into a place it shouldn't. This place will seem to exist nowhere in the institution, but it will. The hall will be silent, even if you try to make noise. Screams will die before leaving your mouth, footsteps will be muffled. Your guide will simply point to the door.

If you enter, you will find a pleasant room, full of a pleasant, though undefinable, perfume. There will be a pretty lady sitting, holding nothing. No sounds will be made in this room, no matter how hard you try, except for one question. "Why where they separated?"

The lady will then explain, in detail, the reason. It will be every horrific event in history, every beating, every war, every rape. Everything. Then, all will fall silent. It is up to you to do what you will with this information.

That lady is Object 2 of 2538.

It is up to you if they should be joined or not.

Roto13
01-12-2007, 03:54 AM
Welcome! Generally we're nice. BUt there's always those people. Like Roto13, he might eat you. Ruthless robots do that :shifty:

I pwn noobz. Take a look at my profile.

Bunny
01-12-2007, 03:56 AM
That says ownz, Roto.

nik0tine
01-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Say goodbye to your social life.

Leen-Leen
01-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Hi there :o

NeoCracker
01-12-2007, 07:10 AM

Given they made a welcome thread they probalby didn't have one anyway.

Mittopotahis
01-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Welcome to EoFF! :D

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2007, 10:27 AM
what are these friends you speak of? I have none here... and I've been here over 2 years... good luck though

THE JACKEL

Christmas
01-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey whats up I am a new member to Eyes on Final Fantasy and I was just looking forward to making friends so I would have some need to come on to this site everyonce and awhile lol. ^_^

I WILL BE UR NEW BEST FRIEND. :bigsmile:

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2007, 10:40 AM

I WILL BE UR NEW BEST FRIEND. :bigsmile:
:eek:
OMG Fayane, leave now... I'm super serial!!!

THE JACKEL

Polaris
01-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Welcome to EoFF :)

Fatal Impurity
01-12-2007, 01:18 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to.

When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls themself "The Holder of the End".
Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building.
It will be in a deep hidden section of the building.
All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls.
It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk."
If you still hear silence, flee.
Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, sleep where your body drops.
You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on.
Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner,
speaking an unknown language, and cradling something.
The person will only respond to one question. "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail.
Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, a few end their lives.
But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well.
Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 2538.

They must never come together.

Never.

Heed these words, child. Welcome to the Internet. It begins now.

I dunno about the newbie but this offically SCARES me......:erm: :tumble: :whimper:

Rocket Edge
01-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Hello & welcome to EoFF.

Owen Macwere
01-12-2007, 03:19 PM
many welcomes, stay active and good luck. :)

DarkLadyNyara
01-12-2007, 04:24 PM

So...shal...li...fe...? :confused:

Chloe.
01-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Welcome! :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
01-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Welcome! :bigsmile:
^ :hat:

Breine
01-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Hi and welcome to EoFF :)

It's always nice when we get new members.

Relena
01-13-2007, 12:02 AM
I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Dynast-Kid
01-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Svagatam, and welcome to EoFF!

The Mog Ninja
01-13-2007, 12:17 AM
sup

Firo Volondé
01-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Welcome Fayane! If you're smart, you'll click on this (http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?firo) link. (Please?)

Bubblekin
01-13-2007, 02:18 AM
I have a social life! I play Animal Crossing every day!!

*sigh*

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-13-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm treating every new person seriously from now on starting with you