PDA

View Full Version : Omega Reports, aside from the ones in the Manor

Big D
01-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Help!

I can't find the four Omega Reports - the 'other half of the data' that aren't in the Shinra Manor. I'd like to read the complete set, to get a clearer view on Omega's nature. I've found the final report, on the floating ruins above Midgar near the end, but the others are eluding me.

I'd appreciate any help that anyone can provide:)

chaosomegaultima
01-16-2007, 11:19 PM
there's one after you finish the railride. head north until you have to get to the roof top to battle some DG soldiers. This is the level with the big open, broken bridge. once on the house go behind the chimney stack on the other side of the roof, and you'll see it there.
The next one is in the room where there's a rising platform in the middle of the room with DG soldiers coming out the doors on the upper pipes. go up on the pipes and check the corners until you see it.
and you said you already kno where the last on is

Big D
01-17-2007, 04:46 AM
there's one after you finish the railride. head north until you have to get to the roof top to battle some DG soldiers. This is the level with the big open, broken bridge. once on the house go behind the chimney stack on the other side of the roof, and you'll see it there.
The next one is in the room where there's a rising platform in the middle of the room with DG soldiers coming out the doors on the upper pipes. go up on the pipes and check the corners until you see it.
and you said you already kno where the last on isThanks, but those are the 'G Reports' which are needed to access the secret ending... I've already found them. It's the Omega Reports I'm after, the ones that talk about the nature and origins of Omega.