PDA

View Full Version : The Most Romantic Thing

Chemical
01-12-2007, 03:19 PM
What's the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?

For Me:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Sean_Haze/Boomf.gif

Owen Macwere
01-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Yes, this is so beautiful. Congrate. :D

I don't remember I got anything from anyone whether a friend or a family member. I think people forgot me. :/

Bunny
01-12-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm usually the one doing the romantic things.

fantasyjunkie
01-12-2007, 04:20 PM
My wife bringing me a snack while adventuring with the Guild in World of Warcraft LOL!

Christmas
01-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Psychotic said he is gonna give me all his teeth just for me. :bigsmile:

Nominus Experse
01-12-2007, 04:53 PM
I keep such things to myself, but there have been many, yes...

The feeling you get when receiving or giving such things is truly remarkable.

Meat Puppet
01-12-2007, 05:00 PM
A girl gave me her muesli bar once. It was pretty disgusting.
That’s 100% honest... but I don’t mind. :)

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-12-2007, 05:02 PM
That's usually the case with me.

~*~Celes~*~
01-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, Alan and I both do romantic stuff for each other. My profile pic is evidence of that ^^ He made it for me. We're always doing things like that for each other because we love each other and it's just the thing to do! ^^

oddler
01-12-2007, 05:40 PM

Go Nominus, go Nominus.

Peegee
01-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Dunno, romance is teh sux. But on my first anniversary on some relationship eons ago she cooked a dinner for me.

xD

theundeadhero
01-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Girls don't do romantic things for boys very often :(

LoveArya
01-12-2007, 07:21 PM

Same for me.

black orb
01-12-2007, 08:11 PM
>>> A little girl invited me to her house to watch Disney movies..

NeoCracker
01-12-2007, 08:17 PM
>>> A little girl invited me to her house to watch Disney movies..

That, my friend, is true love.

black orb
01-12-2007, 08:18 PM
>>> Yeah, this little girl really stole my heart..

Riana
01-12-2007, 08:20 PM
I've found myself more romantic than the 'potential' boyfriends I've had in the past. Each one of them disappointed me. :(

But what I did for them (I assure you not at the same time, there were at least 2 year gaps inbetween) was write poetry. Also showed them what songs reminded me of them.

Mind you one of them did text me lyrics from a nice song, emphasising how much I meant to him. Bleh. Now I realised it didn't mean a thing.

Renmiri
01-12-2007, 08:58 PM
A gold necklace with a mom and a baby panda given to me within hours of me giving birth to my first child. It made a special moment even more perfect :love:

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Take her out early in the morning, horse back riding. We stop along the trail for a picnic while the sunsets. Go back under the stars. Watch movies cuddling on the couch, and fall asleep in eachothers arms. Of course, this is due to the fact that my current interest likes horse back riding. Now it's just a matter of setting it up and doing it.

as for poetry... yuck. I use to write it, people told me it was really good, and some girls cried over it. Me, I thought it was absurd that people felt this strongly over it when I put no effort into it. Kinda absurd. So instead, I just sweet talk. True sweet talk, but I do.

wait that didn't happen to me... no one has done anything romantic for me, ever, not even remotely

THE JACKEL

Roto13
01-12-2007, 09:23 PM
I have a nice one.

I was on a little three-day-weekend away with someone. We went to Niagara Falls on the second day. I didn't really want to go, but he pretty much dragged me along anyway. Oh, well. One of the wonders of the world, right? Well, after seeing the falls (which I didn't find all that wonderful) I thought we should go to an arcade we saw there. So we went in and we wandered around playing games and junk as people do in arcades, when I realized that I didn't have my digital camera with me any more. I'd gotten it for my birthday two months earlier, and I'd discovered that I really liked photography, so I was noticeably upset. Well, that pretty much ruined our day so we went back to the hotel room. Every twenty minutes or so he kept telling me he wanted to buy me a new camera, but I kept saying no. That's a big gift to accept from someone. Anyway, he wouldn't stop so I said "Alright, you know what? We'll go look for a new camera before you leave tomorrow and you can pay for some of it. Not all of it, not most of it, some of it." He agreed to it and stopped talking about it.

So the next day we were in Best Buy and he put it on his credit card and I thrusted a wad of 20s at him. He looked at it and just said to me "You can't afford that much." Well, that wasn't the deal. I was all like "But... but... but...." and said we could talk about it over coffee. So we went to a Second Cup and he looked me in the eyes and said, "Look, you can't afford that much. I don't have a lot of money, but I have enough, and I want to spend it doing this for you. Tell you what, you take a bunch of pictures and send them to me, and you pay for the coffee, and we'll call it even."

When it was time for him to leave, he dropped me off and walked me up to the apartment I was staying in. He hugged me (and kissed me, of course) and I hugged him back and I didn't really want to let go. I was all cheesy and emotional. It was heartbreaking to see him leave, but that was the sweetest, most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go cry a little.

Crop
01-12-2007, 09:24 PM
No, I dont like emotional things. Although whe nI do receve them, of course I do the polite thing and act all like everyone else would.

Dagga
01-12-2007, 09:30 PM
I wrote a poem for my boyfriend (it's posted on this site) and while we were on holidays he always did sweet things for me. He bought me this beautiful hand-designed glass perfume bottle for Christmas. I was so happy.

Reles
01-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Most romantic? Hm, probably got flowers and a few love notes. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Relena
01-12-2007, 11:42 PM
That's usually the case with me.
Hey, I do romantic things with you. :tongue:
As for the question, I can't decide, too many things. *blushes* :heart:

Jowy
01-13-2007, 12:44 AM
I can't think of a single romantic thing that anyone's done for me.

Hop to it.

Rye
01-13-2007, 01:02 AM
I have a nice one.

I was on a little three-day-weekend away with someone. We went to Niagara Falls on the second day. I didn't really want to go, but he pretty much dragged me along anyway. Oh, well. One of the wonders of the world, right? Well, after seeing the falls (which I didn't find all that wonderful) I thought we should go to an arcade we saw there. So we went in and we wandered around playing games and junk as people do in arcades, when I realized that I didn't have my digital camera with me any more. I'd gotten it for my birthday two months earlier, and I'd discovered that I really liked photography, so I was noticeably upset. Well, that pretty much ruined our day so we went back to the hotel room. Every twenty minutes or so he kept telling me he wanted to buy me a new camera, but I kept saying no. That's a big gift to accept from someone. Anyway, he wouldn't stop so I said "Alright, you know what? We'll go look for a new camera before you leave tomorrow and you can pay for some of it. Not all of it, not most of it, some of it." He agreed to it and stopped talking about it.

So the next day we were in Best Buy and he put it on his credit card and I thrusted a wad of 20s at him. He looked at it and just said to me "You can't afford that much." Well, that wasn't the deal. I was all like "But... but... but...." and said we could talk about it over coffee. So we went to a Second Cup and he looked me in the eyes and said, "Look, you can't afford that much. I don't have a lot of money, but I have enough, and I want to spend it doing this for you. Tell you what, you take a bunch of pictures and send them to me, and you pay for the coffee, and we'll call it even."

When it was time for him to leave, he dropped me off and walked me up to the apartment I was staying in. He hugged me (and kissed me, of course) and I hugged him back and I didn't really want to let go. I was all cheesy and emotional. It was heartbreaking to see him leave, but that was the sweetest, most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go cry a little.

Awww, that's so sweet. :)

To be honest, I can't think of the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me. ;o

escobert
01-13-2007, 02:23 AM
uhhhhhh..... I haven't had anything close to being romatic happen for years now, consider it's been almost 4 years since I've dated anyone.

Evastio
01-13-2007, 02:59 AM
The most romantic thing someone's done for me was letting me dance with them during this dance back then.

NorthernChaosGod
01-13-2007, 04:17 AM

Yup.

41-Inches-Wide
01-13-2007, 04:39 AM
SHARE.

The significant other and I got into a petty little argument the day before and like all people wronged, I was miffed plus depressed. I told him off when he asked if we could see each other tomorrow, because I was still sullen and my eyes were puffy.
He was still persistent, and so later I said okay. We agreed to meet up at the mall and I was $%&%!!!!! like hell because he was so late, but then he showed up minutes later he hugged me and said, "open my backpack", and there was a single pink rose for me and a cute lavender teddybear to say he's sorry.

*glee*

theundeadhero
01-13-2007, 04:47 AM
I'm not sure if this is romantic to you guys or not, but it means something to me. The last time I saw my girlfriend before I went home for a few weeks I took off the bracelet I was wearing and gave it to her. She was reluctant to take it, but I guess she could consider it romantic that I gave it to her.

Then, the first time she knew she would see me, after getting back from visiting home, she was wearing it. It made me happy :)

Shadowdust
01-13-2007, 08:10 AM
I think the most romantic thing my wife and I did was while we were dating. We accidentally wrote a poem together. I just kind of said something to her that struck a chord in her and next thing I knew she was in her little poem book writing away.

Captain Maxx Power
01-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Unfortunately for me any and all romantic advances are usually by men.

Incidentally you can stop sending me pictures of yourself naked, I've got quite enough thank you. He knows who he is...

Pike
01-13-2007, 04:18 PM
When my boyfriend and I play video games and eat Chinese food together it's always pretty romantic, I think...

Citizen Bleys
01-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Bailed me out of prison.

:skull::skull::skull::skull:, did I say that out loud?

Roto13
01-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Unfortunately for me any and all romantic advances are usually by men.

Incidentally you can stop sending me pictures of yourself naked, I've got quite enough thank you. He knows who he is...

:(