PDA

View Full Version : freezer

cloud21zidane16
01-12-2007, 03:57 PM
whats the deal with that guy near aeries house, if you click on his freezer he says somthing like, "hey dont come barging into my house and be opening up my freezer didnt your mother teach you any manners":eek: why was this put in the game? , its like the chest in kalm that says locked or the chest in corel prison thats empty. Does it have any meaning?:confused:
what do you think?:mog:

Masamunemaster
01-12-2007, 06:02 PM
What I want to know is that guy that is in the tunnel that you have to cure supposedly what do you get from him?

cloud21zidane16
01-12-2007, 06:09 PM
you mean the one were aeris says this guy are sick? his one of theclones that you see in nibelheim and and when you get to the whirl wind maze in northern crater, thats why he had a tattoo

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-12-2007, 07:01 PM
i think stuff like that is put in to sort of emphasise that ur party aren't the only significant people in the world, and that maybe there's another final fantasy occuring right now and they beat you to the chest and opened it first, or maybe it's their job to find the key to it

Aqua Mage
02-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Have you considered that maybe he's just really sensitive about his freezer?

Rantz
02-02-2007, 12:29 PM
It's for educative purposes. You don't go and open other people's fridges just like that.

Christmas
02-02-2007, 12:37 PM
He is a serial psycho killer that hides his victims' limbs and organs in his freezer. :(

Mercen-X
02-02-2007, 04:29 PM
whats the deal with that guy near aeries house, its like the chest in kalm that says locked or the chest in corel prison thats empty. Does it have any meaning?

There's no meaning. The only reason we seek meaning to it is because there are so few of these events in-game. If we were constantly running into things we couldn't access simply because they have literally nothing to offer, then naturally we'd think less on this stuff. But the point of this stuff is to make us think. To annoy us. It's like that magazine cover in Zell's house in FF8.

cloud21zidane16
02-02-2007, 06:32 PM
wow this threads back up again lol :rolleyes2
yeah i think i agree with you mercen-x ,these things are just there to annoy us, or give us something to talk about:p

Dr. Acula
02-04-2007, 08:48 AM
whats the deal with that guy near aeries house, its like the chest in kalm that says locked or the chest in corel prison thats empty. Does it have any meaning?

There's no meaning. The only reason we seek meaning to it is because there are so few of these events in-game. If we were constantly running into things we couldn't access simply because they have literally nothing to offer, then naturally we'd think less on this stuff. But the point of this stuff is to make us think. To annoy us. It's like that magazine cover in Zell's house in FF8.

True, but with the freezer, there could have been an item in there that the developers decided not to have in the game later, or something like that.