PDA

View Full Version : Being Naked is Fun!

DynasticJam
01-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Being the age I am, I have often done a few crazy things in my life, and I was just wondering if anyone here has had this same experience. Not long ago, I was at home on my own for most of the day, bored out of my mind, I decided to have a bath just to freshen up and pass the time. When I got out of the bath, I realised that there were no towels in the bathroom. I decided to run to the airing cupboard and get a towel so I did. The experience was rather ammusing, so I decided that I would not get changed just yet, as I wanted to do it again... Well, in the end, I spent a few good hours completely naked, and it was fun! I never knew that something that seemed so uncomfortable could be so fun! I spent an afternoon doing everything I would normally do, but without any clothes on! :eek: I even plucked up the courage to go out in the garden!!! Thankfuly I was not seen by any neigbours, but I would have cared, because it's cool! Anyone else here done something similar???

Jowy
01-12-2007, 09:19 PM
It's liberating to shun the oppressive cotton armor I am forced by law and climate to wear every day.

I cooked lunch and ate it on the couch completely nude once when my mom was out of town a long time ago.

Sergeant Hartman
01-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Nature at it's best :cool:

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Going around nude is fun once you get over the initial self-consciousness. I have before walked around my house or apartment naked when alone. What is awkward was before I got curtains when I moved into my apartment, my room's window is eye level with the road and such so yeah, I had to change in the closest because I think if I changed in the middle of my room I would have disturbed any passer-byers.

Peter_20
01-12-2007, 09:23 PM
There actually is a town... somewhere in Europe... where you're allowed to be completely naked. :)

And yeah, it can indeed be pretty nice every now and then. :cool:

Rye
01-12-2007, 09:25 PM
I don't like looking at myself naked, so no, I don't really do that. xD

Roto13
01-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm fine with clothes on, unless I'm with the right person.

NeoCracker
01-12-2007, 09:31 PM
My naked self is so spectacular I clothe myself as not to blind the unworthy.

Tavrobel
01-12-2007, 09:36 PM

Nominus Experse
01-12-2007, 09:40 PM
I spent an entire weekend nude a year or so ago when my parents went off to the hot springs up north in Canada.

I jumped on the trampoline naked, but quickly stopped such a thing - for fucking obvious reasons.

Cooking wasn't too fun when it came to bacon though either...

But seeing the mailman's face when I walked out to the mailbox was an event I shall not soon forget.
Friends of mine shared similar faces.

It was that face that speaks volumes, you know? Where there is far too much to say and so there is only a blank stare and silence - suspended and drawn out to a strange extent...

It is also my custom to walk about naked for a number of minutes before finally ascending the stairs to my bedroom, where I will commonly lie or sit naked for an hour or so. I like air drying much more than towel drying.

And I hear having sex naked is quite an event... LAWLZORS

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-12-2007, 09:41 PM

That pretty much sums it up perfectly for me. :)

Shiny
01-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Nakedness is kind of frightening to me. An odd experience occurred with nudity while I was in the first grade. A girl had invited me to her house for a sleepover and there was this other girl there. Well, we went into her room and she closed the door. Then she proceeded to strip and persuaded the other girl to do so as well. They were soon both naked. My eyes bugged out of my sockets. I asked, "Um, what are you doing?" It was awkward as hell. She just replied with, "Oh, we always do this. Take off your clothes too!" I declined and slowly made my way out of the room. Then we went to go watch Barney, or something and all was well again. ...Yeah so...nudity is no for me.

Polaris
01-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Anyone else here done something similar???

Just when there are no towels :eep: or when I'll dry my air after bath I'm usually to lazy to dress! But most of the times is so cold that I put my clothes on!:tongue:

rih29
01-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Nakedness is kind of frightening to me. An odd experience occurred with nudity while I was in the first grade. A girl had invited me to her house for a sleepover and there was this other girl there. Well, we went into her room and she closed the door. Then she proceeded to strip and persuaded the other girl to do so as well. They were soon both naked. My eyes bugged out of my sockets. I asked, "Um, what are you doing?" It was awkward as hell. She just replied with, "Oh, we always do this. Take off your clothes too!" I declined and slowly made my way out of the room. Then we went to go watch Barney, or something and all was well again. ...Yeah so...nudity is no for me.
I would have done what they told me then and now.

DynasticJam
01-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Well I'm relieved to find that I'm not alone here. To be honest, I have been going naked more often when I get the chance now, and I still find it to be a wonderful experience. In fact, I'm not wearing anything right now :p

Mirage
01-12-2007, 10:14 PM
I quite enjoy being naked when there aren't random people around. After showering or after waking up, I usually spend a few hours without clothes, because I can't be bothered to put any on.

Venom65437
01-12-2007, 10:21 PM
I don't even own any clothes. :cry:

I'm ALWAYS naked!! ;)

Chloe.
01-12-2007, 10:37 PM

Breine
01-12-2007, 10:39 PM
I've walked around the house naked multiple times while being home alone. A couple of times I have even gone out in the garden and sunbathed in the flesh, which was quite liberating (it helps that our garden is completely surrounded by hedges and bushes).

I guess it's pretty nice to walk around naked at home and I also think it helps when one wants to become comfortable with one's own body.

Bunny
01-12-2007, 10:40 PM

Hambone
01-12-2007, 10:45 PM

QFT

But there is a nice breeze when I'm finished showering! :D A nice, cold, wet breeze. :(

Mittopotahis
01-12-2007, 10:57 PM
I live with other people, so that is very hard. However, it is quite appealing....:D.

So at EoFF, generally, Guys like being naked and girls don't. There's your answer for everyone. :)

Trent
01-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Wow, so many people that don't like themselves naked o.o

Anyways,

I don't feel awkward walking around naked in and around the house at all. The sensation is quite liberating at times! ~

Jojee
01-12-2007, 11:05 PM
I like having underwear on. x3 And walking around the house naked used to be a thing I did a year ago or so, but I'd rather not do that now.

Eiko Guy
01-12-2007, 11:13 PM
I love to walk around naked at first you feel out of place but then you feel natural more so than normal

Reles
01-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Sounds like something I'd do, but only at my parents house when they're gone. So I haven't been able to walk around naked for quite some time. I have however, gone skinny dipping several times, only in the presence of other girls. I don't necessarily feel that insecure about my body anyway, so that wouldn't be much of an issue.

DarkLadyNyara
01-12-2007, 11:32 PM
I get chilled very easily, so I don't usually run around naked. Except in the summer, when it's 110 in the shade.

Relena
01-12-2007, 11:57 PM
I don't walk around without my clothes on, i'm, too shy and body conscious, even when no one else is around. :kaocry:

Dynast-Kid
01-13-2007, 12:00 AM
My naked self is so spectacular I clothe myself as not to blind the unworthy.

Xaven
01-13-2007, 12:43 AM
No, thank you. The farest I will venture is walking from the bathroom to my bedroom with boxers on because I forgot a towel or clean clothes. :o

Eiko Guy
01-13-2007, 01:17 AM
aww ii wish we never thought of clothes then we would have no shame

Dynast-Kid
01-13-2007, 01:20 AM

But then we'd all be sick/dead.

Miriel
01-13-2007, 01:52 AM
Yeah, being naked is pretty great.

Besimudo
01-13-2007, 02:39 AM
I heard that people suffer from excitable states in these situations and this can lead to inflated forms of embarrasment. :p

Dr Aum
01-13-2007, 03:05 AM
I heard that people suffer from excitable states in these situations and this can lead to inflated forms of embarrasment. :p

Either you're a Latin scholar or you have some inborn capacity for using witty transferred epithets. Either way, I salute you.

DarkLadyNyara
01-13-2007, 03:09 AM
Sure we would, just about different things.

Either you're a Latin scholar or you have some inborn capacity for using witty transferred epithets. Either way, I salute you.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. :lol: Kudos.

Meat Puppet
01-13-2007, 03:27 AM
I find my naked body quite grotesque, so I try to avoid being naked as much as I can.
I have been locked outside in my underwear, though. I guess that’s as close as I get to being as crazy as DynasticJam.

~*~Celes~*~
01-13-2007, 03:36 AM
Once when I was home alone for an entire weekend, I walked around my house naked. I might do it again tonight because all my little brothers and sisters have gone places for the night and mom 'n dad are in bed for the night. My big brother's in his room all night and never comes out...Nah, I think I'll stay naked in my room, just in case :cool:

kikimm
01-13-2007, 03:41 AM
I don't like it. Having UNDIES and stuff on makes all the difference in the world. I'm cool with that.

StarChild
01-13-2007, 03:48 AM
I do it all the time xD Mostly after showers. I just don't want to get dressed yet. =)

Martyr
01-13-2007, 03:51 AM
I've walked around the house naked before.

It wasn't very enlightening. Actually, it made me feel slightly less insecure. Like, if a burglar come in and tried to rob me, I would not only have to cope with the fear and the adrenaline, but also the sillyness of being naked.

So, the way I see it, anything that could give me a psychological disadvantage under extreme circumstances is something to be avoided.

On the other hand... The poor burglar!

Or the LUCKY Burglaress

Cruise Control
01-13-2007, 03:55 AM
I try to wear clothes so I don't trip on my penis.

NorthernChaosGod
01-13-2007, 04:13 AM
Pft, it it wasn't illegal, I'd go walk around naked all day outside.

Besimudo
01-13-2007, 04:28 AM
I try to wear clothes so I don't trip on my penis.

Nakedness causes parallax originating from the ears; the subject is a rather pointy matter, while hearing, the most used sense, listens both intently and vigilantly, guarding from pying eyes.

:mog: -----------------:eek:

theundeadhero
01-13-2007, 04:57 AM
I take my clothes off as often as possible.

Anaisa
01-13-2007, 11:14 AM
I don't like being naked. I like my clothing.

NaroK
01-13-2007, 11:18 AM
I've walked around the house naked before.

It wasn't very enlightening. Actually, it made me feel slightly less insecure. Like, if a burglar come in and tried to rob me, I would not only have to cope with the fear and the adrenaline, but also the sillyness of being naked.

So, the way I see it, anything that could give me a psychological disadvantage under extreme circumstances is something to be avoided.

On the other hand... The poor burglar!

Or the LUCKY Burglaress

haha ultimate awkwardness!

Slade
01-13-2007, 11:39 AM
I don't mind being naked. It can be rather exciting and adventurous. Especially if it's a nude dash from one side of the yard to the other :D

Xander
01-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Not really because I get cold far too easily. XD

Mirage
01-13-2007, 06:45 PM
hay guys, i'm naked right now!1

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-13-2007, 06:52 PM
I don't see anything adventurous about being in the nude