PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Hulk Vs. Sephiroth

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-13-2007, 05:46 AM
Who do you think would win in a fight The Incredible Hulk or Sephiroth? I think the Hulk would tear Sephiroth in half.:)

Ryth
01-13-2007, 05:55 AM
Bye bye Sephy. ;)

LunarWeaver
01-13-2007, 05:59 AM
Until we get Richard Simmons vs. Sephiroth I refuse to vote in anymore of these.

NeoCracker
01-13-2007, 06:13 AM
Your joking, right?

LunarWeaver
01-13-2007, 06:51 AM
I would never jest about serious business such as this, corncracker. :mad2:

Phew, now I can vote in this one. I say Hulk.

Edit: And "Oh, nevermind" to corncracker's post below this one.

blackmage_nuke
01-13-2007, 06:54 AM
I'll give sephy a pity vote

-

NeoCracker
01-13-2007, 07:24 AM
I meant the guy who made the poll.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Sephiroth has a sword which would probably pierce all the Hulk's muscles

Kenji Longaway
01-16-2007, 09:36 PM
For the love of God, stop making these silly VS. threads, that was so 2006.

FFfan7
01-16-2007, 09:56 PM
i think sephiroth he killed that giant snake thing no problem and slaughtered alot of people....and the hulk is just a giant green guy...

Kanshisha
01-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Yes whats so strong about some agro green guy?!
I say sephiroth he has a long as blade that can just stand there and hulk would run at him charging into his own death...

StarlightAngel
01-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Geeze, when you start seeing Vs. threads, it makes you think "gaiaonline", and that leads to thoughts of "n00bs".

t'ain't cool.

chaosomegaultima
01-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Sephiroth all the way to the end The ultimate warrior vs. a not so popular green bulk tool. yeah.. lets think about this.

NINJA_Ryu
01-17-2007, 01:36 AM
I tend to disregard the posts by those who dont even have an understandable screenname :P

The hulk obviously! Which is a greater piercing weapon? Guns, or a sword? guns obviously, and since he can withstand those, he can take on Sephys sword.

Also, he can just break it in half anyway. And this is when he isnt very riled up. The longer the match goes, the madder and better the Hulk gets, and Sephiroth lacks the power to stop him even with ultima. Hell, he had trouble with an emo laddie.

*hides underground, from the rage of all the FF7 rabid fanbois*

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-17-2007, 03:37 AM

Hey was I bored I only have one game for my Wii right now and why are you talking about 2006 like it was a long time ago? It's only January.

Kenji Longaway
01-17-2007, 03:53 AM

Hey was I bored I only have one game for my Wii right now and why are you talking about 2006 like it was a long time ago? It's only January.

Wii? Hey now mister, this is no place for your potty mouth jokes.
And I age faster, that is why 2006 was so long ago.
If you do make another VS. thread, please, do not subject Sephiroth to this torture. He already got his keister beaten by Cloud and his clique, what more do you want from him? Everybody makes VS. threads with Sephiroth!
Sephiroth VS. Super-Man( that was mine)
Sephiroth VS. Destiny's child...I could go on.

Hi ShlupQuack! 2 days.

Martyr
01-17-2007, 04:48 AM
Sephiroth definately has a powerful weapon that could slice through the Hulk's powerful flesh. Once. And then an overpowering flex would keep it lodged in that flesh, stuck, so Sephiroth would have to let go and run away or else he'd get clobbered.

So, obviously, if we're talking about who'd do more sheer damage, then it's Sephiroth, because he can probably run faster than the Hulk can kill him after using up his sword. But if he stood and fought like a man, then, obviously, Sephiroth would be killed.

vorpal blade
01-17-2007, 05:49 AM
I tend to disregard the posts by those who dont even have an understandable screenname :P

The hulk obviously! Which is a greater piercing weapon? Guns, or a sword? guns obviously, and since he can withstand those, he can take on Sephys sword.

Also, he can just break it in half anyway. And this is when he isnt very riled up. The longer the match goes, the madder and better the Hulk gets, and Sephiroth lacks the power to stop him even with ultima. Hell, he had trouble with an emo laddie.

*hides underground, from the rage of all the FF7 rabid fanbois*

This is no mere sword, man, this is the Masamune. This sword has the ability to cut a leaf before the leaf even touches the blade, it can part water, it can cut without drawing blood (all based on various accounts I've read). Sephiroth can kill an ark dragon in two hits, and that was five years before the game, before he went insane. And since the Hulk's physical defense is high, his magical defense must be quite low. Besides, I doubt the hulk's eye is very tough. And sure, Cloud's gang beat him, but how many times did he kill cloud before he finally lost?

Sephiroth.

Venom
01-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Neither. They both suck big time, so they would probably kill themselves.

Kanshisha
01-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Hehe yes they both suck...literally..

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-17-2007, 12:58 PM

Wii? Hey now mister, this is no place for your potty mouth jokes.
And I age faster, that is why 2006 was so long ago.
If you do make another VS. thread, please, do not subject Sephiroth to this torture. He already got his keister beaten by Cloud and his clique, what more do you want from him? Everybody makes VS. threads with Sephiroth!
Sephiroth VS. Super-Man( that was mine)
Sephiroth VS. Destiny's child...I could go on.

*Yawn* Jokes about the name of Nintendo's 5th home console are played out right now. And VS. threads are fun if you're getting sick of them just go read a different thread.

Hi ShlupQuack! 2 days.

forgotten_fantasy
01-17-2007, 01:06 PM
i think sephiroth he killed that giant snake thing no problem and slaughtered alot of people....and the hulk is just a giant green guy...
Aw i read this after voting :cry:
Yeah seph would poon the hulk he would just fly around slashing him.

Raebus
01-17-2007, 01:15 PM
The hulk survives blasts from tanks and many many things, not to mention he can leap huge distances and pain or being hit only makes him more angry. Sephiroth killing the big bad snake? Wow, I'm sure any high level person could and would kill a big bad snake. A normal person can slaughter people if they wanted to, its nothing special and the hulk is just a green almost invincible destruction machine. The hulk wins.

Slothy
01-17-2007, 08:40 PM
I once saw a better list of Hulk feats online, but this will have to do: http://www.incrediblehulk.com/incrediblefeats.html

Among some of the feats listed there, I'd say destroying an asteroid twice the size of the Earth with one punch ranks up there pretty high on the "holy crap" scale. I love seeing those who know nothing about the character trying to say Sephiroth would win. Hulk would eat him in his base form (literally if we're talking about Ultimate Hulk), let alone as he keeps getting more angry, and by extension, much more powerful. I really don't think there's anything Sephiroth could do to damage him permanently.

Iceglow
01-18-2007, 01:54 AM
Also as Wolverine in the many battles he had with the Hulk said his blades didn't pierce the emerald hide of the hulk...hulk pawns in this one.

NeoCracker
01-18-2007, 02:47 AM
Hulk at one point regenerates from virtually nothing but bone to full again in a matter of seconds. HE can leap at incredible speeds. He is virtually invincibe, and the only hero who could fight toe to toe with onslaught. And Onslaught smashed Juggernauts like he was nothing.

How can you even think Sephiroth could beat the hulks toe-nail clippings?

- - - TAURUS - - -
01-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Neither. They both suck big time, so they would probably kill themselves.

Duh

Kanshisha
01-18-2007, 03:15 AM
is typical for a bastard ( sephiroth ) to die along with some agro green try hard super hero...

Hambone
01-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Sephy definately.

Sephiroth slices The Hulk's arm off like in Kill Bill vol.1 where Uma Thermon's character slices off that one chick's arm.

Seph: Haha! You stupid green oaf!

Hulk: Owwie! :crying2:

Kanshisha
01-18-2007, 05:42 AM
Yes i enjoyed that movie have you seen KB 2? Sephiroth should do that heart thing on hulk like what Uma did..

NeoCracker
01-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Sephy definately.

Sephiroth slices The Hulk's arm off like in Kill Bill vol.1 where Uma Thermon's character slices off that one chick's arm.

You forgot the part where the arm grows back and hulk smashes.

Captain Maxx Power
01-18-2007, 12:12 PM
The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. As such eventually, unless you happen to be a hot scientist chick named Betty, if you take on the Hulk you will get owned.

Riana
01-18-2007, 03:04 PM
The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. As such eventually, unless you happen to be a hot scientist chick named Betty, if you take on the Hulk you will get owned.

Very true. They could even get Lucrecia in the scene and Hulk would let his guard down therefore Sephiroth the victor.

I would describe his method, but it's too graphic. :)

Raebus
01-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I'm sure alot of people who think of inviting hot scientists around for a cup of tea and a calming session for when the hulk arrives forget about the emotional attachment the hulk has with betty.

escobert
01-19-2007, 09:57 AM
why are these threads always against Sephiroth?

Slothy
01-19-2007, 01:03 PM
why are these threads always against Sephiroth?

Because the idea of him being able to beat characters as rediculously powerful as the Hulk is a joke. Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of the Earth (wouldn't it be a planet then?) with one punch. Nothing Sephiroth can do without summoning the meteor (and even then) comes close.

No.78
01-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Big powerful sword? I think sephiroth would win without having to try very hard at all.

Yew-Yevon
01-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Big powerful sword? I think sephiroth would win without having to try very hard at all.

uh...a sword against somthing that can repel tank fire....Hulk wins.

Rocket Edge
01-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Sephy would win. Quite easily too. :)

vorpal blade
01-19-2007, 10:50 PM

uh...a sword against somthing that can repel tank fire....Hulk wins.

Maybe I didn;t say this clearly enough before, but...
Not a normal sword!!!! This is the legendary Masamune, capable of feats one can only imagine! Why would Sephiroth go around with a normal katana? Hell, Cloud's Buster Sword can slice anything in two, and the villain's always stronger than the protagonists. So why would Sephiroth, a brilliant and powerful soldier, infused with Jenova cells and carrying a legendary weapon, not win against Hulk? If it's about the skin, Sephiroth would notice this and aim for the hulk's weak spots: his eyes or even his gigantic mouth.

NINJA_Ryu
01-20-2007, 01:12 AM
you forget vorpal, those REGENERATE!

I think we can move past the fact that sephiroth sword might do some damage. Even if it did, the hulk would just regenerate any lost cells.

Sephy cant outlast the hulk. Even magic has a hard time agiainst him. Check the site that was posted a bit earlier, see the extent of the hulks powers, then come back.

And for future posters, I think the hulk side has well enough shown the hulks powers, and if you vote for sephy, please state why in your opening post!

Slothy
01-20-2007, 01:42 AM
Sephy cant outlast the hulk. Even magic has a hard time agiainst him. Check the site that was posted a bit earlier, see the extent of the hulks powers, then come back.

And for future posters, I think the hulk side has well enough shown the hulks powers, and if you vote for sephy, please state why in your opening post!

Precisely. That site pretty much shows that magic would be useless. Hulk's survived the freezing cold of space, nuclear bombs, and massive amounts of electricity so your basic magics are pretty much out. Meteor is slightly smaller than twice the size of the Earth so he'd make short work of that, and given how fast he regenerates, even if Sephiroth's Masamune can cut him, he'll just crush him with the other arm while the one that was cut off grows back. I agree that people voting for Sephy should really give their reasons, and just how he could beat the Hulks powers. It's not like I'm anti-Sephiroth or anything, I just don't see any way he could beat the Hulk.

Revolt
01-24-2007, 11:36 PM
I go for sephiroph but im talking the good sephiroph not the """" one who you fight at the end of 7. He was rather perthetic.

Also my reasons after reading above would be. Sephiroph, remember can manipulate the lifestream the clones and has jenova as his back up.

Yew-Yevon
01-26-2007, 06:14 PM
If this thread was pitting Sephiroth against Inuyasha
then the fight would be more fair because they both have ridiculusly powerful swords and attaks.

Hambone
01-27-2007, 04:29 AM
Sephy definately.

You forgot the part where the arm grows back and hulk smashes.

Make that head.