PDA

View Full Version : It infects my brain so it does!

Captain Maxx Power
01-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Last night I was attempting to convey the sheer distance I had covered whilst playing World of Warcraft to one of my flatmates. Drawing out a rudimentary map showing my trek from Darkshore to Southwind (I think...), upon closer examination of the picture I noticed something equally amazing and dreadful;

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8229/frenchiekw7.jpg

Now I don't know if you can see the bottom half of the image, but it just occured to me that it bears a striking resemblence to a certain cartoon drawing by a certain someone in this forum who shan't be named. The odd curves, the hole for the beedy eye, the single line flailing into the air seemingly at random. I won't mention names mainly to save myself from wrathness of the highest degree.

Topic : Have you gone to draw one thing and realised that it looks like something else?

Christmas
01-13-2007, 10:40 AM
The BANANA I drew usually look like a little WEE WEE~~~ instead. :bigsmile:

Meat Puppet
01-13-2007, 11:46 AM
There have been many times where I have started drawing with one thing in mind, yet came out with something completely different. There are some serendipities, and then there are some bananas that looks like a little wee wees.
<!-- Serendipitous. Am I using that word right? I heard it on YouTube once and I’ve been trying to get it right ever since. -->
Chocobo: :choc:

Cz
01-13-2007, 11:51 AM
I cannot draw, so this often happens to me. Once, when I was very young, I tried to do a self-portrait and ended up with something that looked more like a house.

Also, the little wee wees I draw always come out like bananas for some reason. :cry:

blackmage_nuke
01-13-2007, 12:25 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/misc_/cube.jpg
I was trying to draw a cube :cry:

NeoCracker
01-13-2007, 12:37 PM
I tried to draw a rat.

It looked like a seriously obese cat with half of its legs chopped off

Xander
01-13-2007, 12:47 PM
When I try and draw hands they just look like Doctor Zoidberg, one of my attempts was uncanny :(

http://www.astro.ubc.ca/~jonben/images/blog/avatars/zoidberg_evil.jpg

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-13-2007, 02:14 PM
I don't doodle as much as I used to but if something is beginning to look like something else I usually turn it into that something else or start again

killercutie
01-13-2007, 02:51 PM
umm actually one time i tried to draw a horse and it looked like....well i don't know what it looked like it just wasnt a horse :(

Elite Lord Sigma
01-13-2007, 03:04 PM
I once attempted to sketch someone being sad, but it looked more like that they were angry.

Yuffie514
01-14-2007, 04:50 AM
yeah, i made something with MS Paint, which in the end, greatly resembled Kirby. it was unintentional. it was supposed to resemble this tapioca guy or a mochi person on a cup of bubbletea.

Martyr
01-14-2007, 04:55 AM
When I draw, my pictures don't always come out like I want them to, but they certainly never end up looking like anything else. They just look like :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

Sakura
01-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Anything I draw if it's not finished within 5 minutes I get bored and toss it :] I'm an UNDERACHEIVER!!!