PDA

View Full Version : I'm just a 90's kid....

Dagga
01-13-2007, 01:42 PM
I loved so many things in the 90's!! Example:

Music:
Spice Girls (Wow girl power!!!)
Five
Steps
Backstreet Boys
Boyzone
Aqua
Alanis Morisette (Ironic)
Eiffel 65
Shania Twain
(Loads more!!!)

T.V. Shows:
Ha Pokémon first couple of series
Digimon!!!
Pepper Ann
Hey Arnold
The Rugrats
Franklin
Thomas the Tank Engine
Pinky and the Brain
Y'know the show with Buster and Babs?
Loony Toons
Tiny Tots
Rosie and Jim
EarthWorm Jim

Oh geez I can barely remember!!!
Oh wait I hated barney...

Xander
01-13-2007, 02:17 PM
I loved pop music in the 90s, listening to the pepsi chart. Spice girls, all saints, backstreet boys... smash hits, TV Hits. :cool: pop music television.. yeah. that was pretty much 90s me. XD

Levian
01-13-2007, 04:26 PM
My favorite stuff from the 90's:

Music:
Guns n' Roses
Green Day
Nirvana
REM
RHCP
Metallica
Radiohead
Oasis
Weezer
No Doubt
Blink 182

I'm probably forgetting something, but whatever.

One hit wonders:
Sinead O' Connor - Nothing Compares to you
Crash Test Dummies - Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffanys
Joan Osbourne - One of us
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Lou Bega - Mambo no. 5
The Cranberries - In your head
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

Shows:
Friends
Seinfeld
Simpsons
Nanny
South Park
Just Shoot me
Power Rangers
Bundy
Mad TV

And yes, I'm counting stuff that was made in the 90's even though they started in the 80's.

Yar
01-15-2007, 03:40 AM
My favorite stuff from the 90's:
Sinead O' Connor - Nothing Compares to you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pn5uY9etyEo
One of the more important headlines in 90's pop culture, surely you remember it.

I wish I could go back into the 90's. Entertainment was much better. None of this Family Guy crap.

Video games were better too. It is alot easier to stay up all night playing Sonic or Mario than it is for say GTA or a SOCOM like game.

NINJA_Ryu
01-15-2007, 05:12 AM
No one has mentioned Sonic, Crono Trigger, OR Super Mario World? Not to mention FF 3-7-8ish?

*weeps*

Yar
01-15-2007, 11:12 AM
No one has mentioned Sonic, Crono Trigger, OR Super Mario World? Not to mention FF 3-7-8ish?

*weeps*

Video games were better too. It is alot easier to stay up all night playing Sonic or Mario than it is for say GTA or a SOCOM like game.

Yeah-huh!

crazybayman
01-16-2007, 04:28 PM
GRUNGE. ALTERNATIVE. The 90's was my favorite era.

Among my favorite bands:

The Red Hot Chili Peppers - actually have been going since the early 80's, but finally recognized in the 90's, 1991 to be exact.

Metallica -actually have been going since the early 80's, but were huge in the 90's

Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Stone Temple Pilots
Alice In Chains
I Mother Earth
Our Lady Peace
The Tragically Hip
Soundgarden
Tool

All of which I still listen to regularly.

Old Manus
01-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Now this is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down now if you'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air in West Philidelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool and shootin' some B-Ball outside of the school when a couple of guys there were up to no good started making trouble in the neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said 'You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought 'Nah forget it yo homes to Bel-Air' I pulled up at the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Go home, smell ya later' Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne now the Prince of Bel-Air.

ljkkjlcm9
01-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Now this is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down now if you'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air in West Philidelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool and shootin' some B-Ball outside of the school when a couple of guys there were up to no good started making trouble in the neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said 'You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought 'Nah forget it yo homes to Bel-Air' I pulled up at the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Go home, smell ya later' Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne now the Prince of Bel-Air.
ah but do you know the original opening rap, because that's the one that was shortened

I loved shows such as... gummy bears

THE JACKEL

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Tiny Tots?
We really are going a bit too far here aren't we?

Dagga
01-16-2007, 05:25 PM
Dude those were around when I was kid!! I don't watch the tots now!!!

Madame Adequate
01-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Jim, Pinky and the Brain, and Alanis yes.

Everything else makes me cry and were it not for the future being awesome, I'd wish I were born in the mid-70s, not mid-80s.

Dreddz
01-16-2007, 05:50 PM
We should thank the 90's for the Simpsons.

rih29
01-16-2007, 09:39 PM
I miss playing FFVII in 1997 when I was 5.

I also miss playing those old computer games on DOS/Win95.

NINJA_Ryu
01-17-2007, 01:38 AM
I miss playing FFVII in 1997 when I was 5.

I also miss playing those old computer games on DOS/Win95.

Like Red Alert, STARCRAFT (97) Quake, Doom, and the rest?

Yep, 90's had some of the best games out there.

rih29
01-17-2007, 02:01 AM
DooM and Wolfenstein were my favorite games as a 4 year old.

Yar
01-17-2007, 02:30 AM

80's :tongue:.

Moon Rabbits
01-17-2007, 02:55 AM

Very yes.

Dreddz
01-18-2007, 01:13 AM

80's :tongue:.

But the 90's were when the Simpsons got good. Actually, not good, great.