PDA

View Full Version : I need to see the ending

Shin Gouken
01-13-2007, 06:26 PM
I beat Necron after having my game freeze the first time, only to have my game freeze again straight after. Does anyone have the ending or a link to it... i really need to see it :(

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-13-2007, 07:12 PM
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=final+fantasy+ix+ending&meta=

Shin Gouken
01-13-2007, 08:28 PM
hmmm... average

Zeromus_X
01-13-2007, 08:42 PM
My disc actually had a problem like that, I tried beating the final boss again and it did work. Though, now you have seen the ending, so it probably doesn't matter. :p

Shin Gouken
01-13-2007, 10:51 PM
My disc actually had a problem like that, I tried beating the final boss again and it did work. Though, now you have seen the ending, so it probably doesn't matter. :p

It's still pretty gutting... I might try again soon. Cos despite what i said about not enjoying a single battle in my other thread, Necron i did enjoy ^_^

jammi567
01-13-2007, 10:57 PM
I beat Necron after having my game freeze the first time, only to have my game freeze again straight after. Does anyone have the ending or a link to it... i really need to see it :(
try youtube. they have every video you could want on there.

The Crystal
01-21-2007, 07:30 PM
try youtube. they have every video you could want on there.

Yeah, but the problem is that you cannot see the true ending of FFIX(or VIII) on YouTube, because you will see only the FMV, and lose the cutscenes/dialogues.

Avarice-ness
01-23-2007, 01:43 AM
I actually really liked the FFIX ending, or to the least I'm a total fangirl when it comes to anyone seeing the one they love, running down twirly stairs, ripping off their crown and tackle hugging them while semi-crying :love:

Oh or if you have the disc just try to download one of those PSX Movie players where you can watch the movies from the Discs on your computer.