PDA

View Full Version : The Most Evil

The Crystal
01-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Kefka(FFVI) and Hojo(FFVII Compilation).

Of these two guys, who is the most evil in your opinion, and why?

Dagga
01-14-2007, 01:47 PM
I can't see anyone?

NeoCracker
01-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Kefka is indeed evil, but mostly it's he's insane.

Hojo isn't so much evil as he has no concsionce and only wants to complete his research for knowledge sake.

Kuja is also just afraid of his own mortality.

Ultimetica is just there.

Zemus/Zeromus, that he was an evil hateful bastard. As was ex-death.
Probably the 2 most evil Main villians at least.

vorpal blade
01-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Kefka's too nuts to be considered "evil" and Hojo's work is in the name of science. So Hojo's probably more evil, but I don't know if he technically counts. What about Chaos from FFI? He seemed pretty evil to me.

boys from the dwarf
01-17-2007, 09:38 PM
i'd say Hojo is more evil.

Evil doesn't fit the description for most villains because its usually more complicated than just "S/hes evil! kill him/her"

kefka is more blinded by his dangerously unstable power and sanity. and probably doesn't think much about what he does. after all he always shouts out things like "HATE HATE HATE" and "DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY"

i guess zemus and X-death, as said above are likely to be the most evil (and probably the emperor and chaos too) because they are scheming and have a more evil feel about them than madmen and crazed scientists.

but hojo is more evil in my opinion because of the things he does and why he does them in FF7 and in FF7:DoC

arcanedude34
01-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Nobody's evil- just misunderstood ;)

I vote Kefka. Hojo doesn't really do anything to hurt anyone on purpose. Plus that self-help booklet line of Kefka's could have hurt someone's feelings. :)