PDA

View Full Version : Car Crash!

Rocket Edge
01-15-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm just after being in a car crash. It was weird when it was happening, it was like mass vibration for a second or two. My sister's car is a 'write-off' now, but luckily there's not a scratch on either of us, which is the main thing, but it was unlucky as it was her first time driving. She was pulling out, and a Truck couldn't stop and rammed into the side of the front end of the car. It happened at a filling station so everyone was coming over and asking what happened which kinda annoyed me. I cleaned up the debree on the road, so everything else is ok.

Anyway, ever been in a car crash before, or, ever had a serious accident happen to you?

I Took the Red Pill
01-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I cleaned up the debree on the road, so everything else is ok.Donal you're such a SAINT. :)

Yeah I've been in a car crash before, it was weird as hell but I didn't get hurt at all.

Polaris
01-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Not a serious car crash but yes I was in a car crash but it was very light! :(

ama124
01-15-2007, 03:50 PM
I was never in a car crash but a car did actually hit the back of my house and caused alot of damage :bigsmile:

Mirage
01-15-2007, 03:57 PM
I haven't, but my girlfriend has. It was a very long time ago though, but she got a nasty scar from it.

Freya
01-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Ironic that your user name is Traffic aye?
Yeah, well not aa big one but my brother did spin out on ice. We spun onto the wrong side of the road nearly hit another car but we hit a reflector pole instead. Right after I said, "Man that was fun!" Gald you're alright though man.

escobert
01-15-2007, 04:05 PM
I've been in a few but they weren't bad. noone was ever hurt.

Jowy
01-15-2007, 04:34 PM
My head busted my friend's windshield because he was a moron and drove straight into a giant yellow pole. I just wiped the blood and glass shards off of my forehead and then the girl from Barnes and Noble treated my wounds, bandaged me up and gave me iced coffee.

Aside from that, I nudged a parked car once.

Christmas
01-15-2007, 04:42 PM
I fell into the sea during a operation and almost drowned, luckily my life jacket saved me. :bigsmile:

Owen Macwere
01-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Once along time ago, it was with my brother. It wasn't anything serious, but it was funny to find yourself dangled upside down in your car.

Mirage
01-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I fell into the sea during a operation and almost drowned, luckily my life jacket saved me. :bigsmile:
Christmas is living on the edge!

NINJA_Ryu
01-15-2007, 06:26 PM
My kooky grandma drove straight into a backend of a car, giving me a huge red mark across my body where the seatbelt was.

Hurt like a big raarmobile too!

Jojee
01-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Well my aunt and uncle told me it was a car crash and all I remember is a flash of green light, but it turns out that it was actually a evil dark wizard casting a spell on me but because of my mother's love I deflected the spell back at him TAKE THAT Voldemort. >\ I've been reading too much Harry Potter.

I was in a crash in February last year. x3 Boyfriend was driving. The car got wasted, it was probably one of the worst months either. Other car's fault, they ran a red light... morons. >.>

Little Blue
01-15-2007, 08:12 PM
I haven't been in any accidents yet, but I did scrap a lot of paint off the side of my dad's car when I misjudged how near a big concrete pillar was which had a parking space next to it. Explaining that to my dad was fun... :sad:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-15-2007, 08:40 PM
No, but someone totalled a car on the road I live

Agent Proto
01-15-2007, 08:41 PM
I was in two car crashes. The first one was when I was 15 years old. I still have scars on my left arm which came from the accident. This accident was pretty severe that my youngest brother was in a coma for a week, and had to go through care to return to normal.

The second one was during December of last year. Not bad, just a bump in the back of the car. My brother was driving. We were at a stop light, going downhill, a car hit us from behind and my brother freaked out. It was amusing to say at least. xD

theundeadhero
01-15-2007, 09:08 PM
I was driving around a wet curve when my truck slid sideways, then slid the otherway sideways, then rolled down a hill and landed on it's side. We were uncut.

Shlup
01-15-2007, 09:25 PM
My last car got totaled when I was rear-ended on the freeway. Not much damage, really, but it was a low-value car. I still drove it for a few more years before selling it a few months ago.

I was totally fine, by the way.

Vikeve
01-15-2007, 09:27 PM
No, but my brothers have. And it completly destroyed our car.

Dr. Acula
01-16-2007, 02:32 AM
I was in a car crash a few years back. We hit the side of a large truck. None of us got hurt though.

Ooh, and one exciting morning at 4:00am a car flipped right outside our house and caught on fire. I think the driver must have bailed, cause we didn't see anybody.

fire_of_avalon
01-16-2007, 02:43 AM
I had my first accident this past Halloween in a friend's car. I rear-ended someone. It wasn't scary, really, just frustrating.

Martyr
01-16-2007, 05:03 AM
I drove a car off a cliff.

I'm alive to type about it so, yea.