PDA

View Full Version : What's the funniest thing you've seen and done?

CimminyCricket
01-15-2007, 11:54 PM
The funniest thing I've done happened a few years ago, back when Minnesota was Minnesota and it snowed in winter, my neighboors who lived across the street from me built a snow man at the top of a hill next to their house and their children (6 and 9 at the time) were out playing around it.

So anyway, my friend and I had just gotten off the bus and were heading to my house when my friend said, "Hey look at that! I dare you to go and drop kick that pro wrestling style!"
I shook my head in disbelief because I had no idea when he had started watching Pro Wrestling. But because it was a dare, I said I would.
Once I arrived on my front porch, unlocked my front door, put my stuff away and shoved the keys into my pocket, I ran full speed across the street and went to drop kick the snow man. Little did I know that the area around the snowman was icy, so I slipped just as I jumped and slammed into the snowman feet in the air butt first knocking it over and rolled down the hill. <_< this is also probably the most embarassing thing I've ever done. Anyway, no charges were pressed and I lived to see another day, also I had a nice gash in my leg from the keys I had so foolishly placed in my pocket. I guess I deserved it for destroying a couple of childrens' snow man in front of them.

Funniest thing I've seen:
I was shoveling my driveway with my younger brother earlier today, and he threw a shovel full of snow at me. In retialiation I did the same almost instantly. As my snow was about it hit him (I took all the snow to the back of the head) he turned away so that it woulding hit him in the face and ran right into the pool of our basket ball hoop face first and immediatly started crying. (he's nine....or ten, pfft whatever, not my birthday)

Yes, so what're your stories? (Nothing you've seen from TV please, real life things please :c) )

Christmas
01-16-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm not funny. :(

LunaticPandora37
01-16-2007, 02:26 AM
the funniest thing i think i have ever seen is when my girlfriend ran around with a big cone thing over her around sears and kept bumping into people...that was the funniest thing....probably ever but there is reasonable doubt lol

Wolf Kanno
01-16-2007, 05:02 AM
I have a few intersesting stories but my most recent would be the time my friend didn't want to go to work (he works at Gamestop) and so I called his work up pretending to be Phoenix Wright. I told his boss, he couldn't come into work ytoday cause he's the prime suspect in a murder case and I was busy trying to work the case... I don't think his boss got the reference (surprising how many people work at video game stores and don't know anything about them.) but my friend got the night off... He did get some interesting laughs when he went back to work. The other employee's seem to have recognized the reference.

karas
01-20-2007, 04:47 PM
i was a bit drunk and i put a fold up chair under my buds bed (it was an over night party with boose) and then i sat there looking confused for about 5 minutes

its not that funny but its the funniest i've ever been

Endless
01-20-2007, 04:57 PM
When I was 14 or so, me and my cousins would take an old baby truck (the kind designed for 2 year old to ride on) and ride it downslope in the village (mountain area, very few cars, good slope) after being pushed to have more speed. It was fun, and yes, it was stupid.

Kuroshima
01-20-2007, 04:58 PM
I was 16 I was drunk with a couple buds. We thought it'd be fun to play with bows and arrows, and I accidently ended up shooting my friend in the foot.

yumi
01-20-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm currentley watching my fool of a flat mate trying to use my stereo by attempting to shove a tape into the mini disc player, and getting very annoyed that it won't fit...
...and now she is trying to removed the display panel thinking the tape player will be hidden under it

funny.

:kaoyatta:

NeoCracker
01-20-2007, 07:15 PM
There was my recent remark about people who like adventure time.

"I hold 50 year old men who desire to be little boys so that Michael Jackson will touch them in higher regards then people who like Adventure Time."

I'm rather proud of that one myself.

Owen Macwere
01-20-2007, 07:58 PM
I was 16 I was drunk with a couple buds. We thought it'd be fun to play with bows and arrows, and I accidently ended up shooting my friend in the foot.

And you count that funny???. You crazy guy. :rolleyes2

I don't remember, Hmm.. once when dad was asleep I walked on his head. I was like2 or something. He was sleeping on my dog toy and I think I wanted revenge or something, so I just lefted a foot and whammm!!.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Probably not funny in your book but to me it is. My friends and I used to make lists when we were bored (eg taking it in turns to write down an artist who had atleast one top40 hit in the 5 years - some sad stuff like that) which sometimes turned out to be about three or four pages long, and could continue as long as we had enough scrap paper. For some strange reason I decided to enlarge my handwiriting by about 10 times the regular size thus leaving no room for the game to continue. It kinda peeved off my friend especially since all our sources were coming from his end

escobert
01-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Lots and lots of things. Too many to list. I thrive off laughter.

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2007, 08:43 PM
A mirror. rofl.

Agrias
01-20-2007, 11:38 PM
This happened when i was visiting my cousin a few summers ago. We were sitting in the kitchen eating a lovely macaroni that my aunt made for us and we were making faces at eachother while eating. Well right as my cousin and i took a big fork-full of macaroni, i made a funny face and he started laughing reaaally hard. This got me laughing really hard. I laughed so hard that i spewed macaroni and the meatsauce through my nose, and it landed all over his face. This made him laugh so hard that he pee'd his pants on the chair cushion! LOL!! And then he got up while picking the macaroni from his face and ran to the bathroom to finish the job, haha!

LoveArya
01-21-2007, 01:06 AM
Me and my friends took a raod trip to colorado last year. And we were passing some train tracks, and we saw a deer and a turkey fighting. It was so hilarious, and we stopped to watch lol
My friends had a party that lasted till about 2 am, and his parents would get back at nine that morning, so we cleaned up. His mom got home, and the cat got ahold of some beer, and started puking on the rug. lol
The cat was fine though :D