PDA

View Full Version : Still got Ciddies fever?

-N-
01-16-2007, 03:46 AM
(Sponsored by Fat Chocobo's Family Restaurants)

Well folks I've come to your rescue (and the EoFF Post's rescue, hoo boy do they need help). I know you're all thinking I'm out of style, I haven't been around lately, I'm not cool enough anymore to pull this kind of stunt off. But that only means that I'm in the best position to dish out what I dish out best, a ton of :skull::skull::skull::skull:. So join me in the :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest shindig you'll ever be a part of! I present to you the First (And Probably Only) EoFF :skull::skull::skull::skull:ties!

There are forty, yes, forty :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty awards to be given. By the time this is over there will be more skulls on this fora than there are newbies! (There is no Shttiest Newbie award, by the way, because officially antagonizing newbies is slightly less justifiable than beating baby seals or agreeing with Raistlin. And did I mention it would be impossible?)

Anyways, this awards ceremony is modeled on the unfortunately popular Ciddies ceremony, which means there will be a nomination and a voting round. So PM your nominations to me, keep in mind what little fine print there is, and have fun! Hopefully I won't forget about this and see it through to its probably :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty demise.

Oh yeah and here's what you're going to win! (Screw you, I suck at Paint.)
http://www3.hmc.edu/~nshah/Downloads/shtty.png

NOMINATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 20
VOTING DEADLINE: JANUARY 27

edit: I'm limited to 100 skulls?! That's :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty. Awards have been de-skulled.

01. Shttiest Member
02. Shttiest Male
03. Shttiest Female
04. Shttiest Staffer
05. Shttiest Non-Staffer
06. Shttiest Suckup
07. Shttiest Second Account
08. Shttiest Threadmaker
09. Shttiest Poster
10. Shttiest Oldbie

11. Shttiest Thread A
12. Shttiest Thread B
13. Shttiest Post
14. Shttiest Usernote A
15. Shttiest Usernote B
16. Shttiest Staff Close-A-Thread Comment
17. Shttiest Use of the Warn Button
18. Shttiest Wiki Entry
19. Shttiest Signature
20. Shttiest Location

21. Least Likely To Eat
22. Least Likely To Tell The Truth
23. Least Likely To _______
24. Least Likely To Fill That Blank
25. Least Likely To Genetically Engineer A New Animal
26. Least Likely To Not Have Sexual Relations With That Animal
27. Least Likely To Live For Another Five Years
28. Least Likely To Go Outside
29. Least Likely To Ever Win An Online Award
30. Least Likely To Give A Damn

31. Least Lucky
32. Least Deserving
33. Least Sober
34. Least Helpful
35. Least Extreme
36. Most Grouchy
37. Most Insane
38. Most Expendable
39. Most Abnormal
40. Most Scandalous

Fine print.
1. ANYONE is eligible for ANY award, with the following exceptions.
- Oh wait, there aren't any exceptions. BAM!
- Yes, that means males can be voted for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Female and vice versa.
- Yes, that means non-staffers can be voted for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Staffer and vice versa.
- Yes, that means newbies can be voted for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Oldbie.
- Yes, that means anyone can be voted for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Second Account.

2. Oh wait, I lied. There is one small restriction.
- People with no avatar/sig/location are ineligible for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Avatar/Sig/Location.

3. A/B Awards (awards 11/12, :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Thread, and awards 14/15, :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Usernote)
- :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Thread A goes towards the thread creator. So pick the :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest thread and nominate the thread creator for this award. :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Thread B goes towards the member you feel made the thread the :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest thread. It can be the same person or a different person you nominated for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Thread A.
- Similarly, :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Usernote A goes towards the usernote owner, while :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Usernote B goes towards the person who wrote the usernote. So pick the :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest usernote, and nominate the person whose usernotes it was in for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Usernote A, and the nominate the person who wrote the usernote for :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest Usernote B.

4. There will be a nomination and a voting round. Minimum 2 nominations to enter voting round.

And finally and most importantly...
This is NOT an avenue to carry out personal grudges, vendettas, et cetera. It is always far easier to agree on what is worst more than what is best, which means we can all be more civil about being :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty. Thank you and enjoy.

Psychotic
01-16-2007, 03:49 AM
I think this is great but I suspect another staff member will disagree and close it.

If not, I hope I sweep, just like I did in the Ciddies!

Christmas
01-16-2007, 04:26 AM
NANNY MANUS will SWEEP everything when it came to :skull::skull::skull::skull:! :bigsmile:

rih29
01-16-2007, 04:28 AM
I WIN FOR ALL :skull::skull::skull::skull:TIES

http://www.merch-bot.com/imagesDJANGO/products/350-pirate-skull-mug.jpg
:skull::skull::skull::skull:TIES IN A :skull::skull::skull::skull:TY MUG!!

http://loxosceles.org/crafty/projects/black_skull_hat-thumb.jpg
:skull::skull::skull::skull:TY HAT!!

http://static.flickr.com/2/3729778_a4b6692142_m.jpg
EVEN YOUR OWN :skull::skull::skull::skull:TY SWEATER

nik0tine
01-16-2007, 04:33 AM
Neel, I just :skull::skull::skull::skull: my pants.

rih29
01-16-2007, 04:37 AM
Neel, I just :skull::skull::skull::skull: my pants.
http://static.flickr.com/74/189642685_e03c4f71d5.jpg

edczxcvbnm
01-16-2007, 05:58 AM
OH FUCK YEAH! This has awesome written all over it!

Leeza
01-16-2007, 08:04 AM
Yep, I'm the :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty staff member that disagrees with this.