PDA

View Full Version : Zalera Esper help!

eppy19
01-16-2007, 03:51 AM
I have looked on ff12maps.com and it says there is a wagon u hit but i went to that wagon and i couldn't hit it..how come? or is there something else?

jeo2388
01-16-2007, 07:51 AM
just look for the action sign...the <!!!> thing that shows up when yore near a treasure

Renmiri
01-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Zalera is at Barheim, around here (the circular area highlighted)

http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/images/Zalerafound.jpg

Lucleonhart
01-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Look at the marked position on the map at ff12maps.com
So, when you walk towards the dead end of the bridge, walk along the very right side of the bridge and the "!" will appear. There you can hit the little waggon standing there.

Giga Guess
01-17-2007, 01:17 PM
And I just beat him last night! Goody!

The most important thing I can think of for this battle...well there's two of them.
1.) Get rid of those damned Dead Bones. Once you're rid of them, Zalera shifts out of Defense Mode, and
2.) Set you Resurrect gambits to Phoenix downs and highest priorities. Curaja helps, but Phoenix Downs, having no charge time, will quite literally save your life.

I would recommend when he's getting low on life to try and get as long of a Quickening chain as you can...Black Hole is, of course, ideal, and if you're adept at getting that one, change "low" to "about half."

OH! And Shell halves the effectiveness of "Kill." Remember that, okay?

[EDIT] Oh, and I realize you weren't technically looking for battle strategies, but I figured, y'know, forewarned is forearmed.

Renmiri
01-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Took me ages to get the SOB, but he is my favorite Esper :D

Dynast-Kid
01-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Al Bhed Kid's Secret Family Recipe for PWNing Zalera

Ingredients:
-Reflectga
-Curaja
-Faith
-Haste
-Sage's Ring (optional)

Directions:
1) After reaching the room right before Zalera, save at the Save Crystal.

2) Then, cast all of the ingredients mentioned earlier, then touch the Save Crystal to replenish MP.

3) Next, you enter the battle area. Spooky, huh?

4) When the battle begins, have all of your characters cast Curaja on themselves (or other party members) so that the spell is deflected towards the Dead Bones.

5) When all the Dead Bones are dead, focus on Zalera, spamming Curaja non-stop on your party. You now see how those Sage's Rings come in handy.

6) If more Dead Bones appear, cast Curaja on your party with the intent to kill them.

7) Repeat steps 4-6 until your Zalera is nice and purpley, and preferably dead. Serves up to 6 people.

Renmiri
01-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Yummm!!!

Thanks, that hit the spot al bhed kid! :D

Dynast-Kid
01-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Yummm!!!

Thanks, that hit the spot al bhed kid! :D

Thanks.

I really found that magicks work so much better in this fight.

im_mrbrightside20
01-23-2007, 04:12 AM
haha i forgot about that one...and when everyone was lvl 55 in my party i got em...yea all physical attacks and it went down in like 1 minute lol

i think i used Arise like twice =)

he is a cool esper tho =)