PDA

View Full Version : Who do you believe are the three charactors in KH2 secret ending?

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-16-2007, 03:52 AM
Topic really says it all. But my biggest question is who is the person in black walking all wierd like threw the blowing sand????

The Mog Ninja
01-17-2007, 11:18 AM
maybe that was riku/an ancestor of riku cuz he/she looks pissed and riku was very pissed in KH1 as for the rest i reckon its sora/sora's ancestors and kairi/kairi's ancestors/some random chick and on this forum somewhere is a pic of one of the dude's face without the helmet and i reckon it looks exactly like sora so check it out if u can find it

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-17-2007, 05:05 PM
So what do you guys think all of this is interpreting?

Memory of Xehonart
The Lost Two
Keyblade Master
Chasers
The Keyblade War

All this began with....birth by sleep?

Here is what I think:

Memory of Xehonart - Ansem
The Lost Two - Kairi and Riku
Keyblade Master - Sora (of course) with Mickey and Riku
Chasers - Donald and Goofy ( Sent by Mickey to the "Key")
The Keyblade War - Sora vs. someone

All this began with...... birth by sleep - this I am not so sure of.

Masamunemaster
01-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Ansem Report #3:a key opens the door... (I believe) to an alternate deminsion where sora actually uses the keyblade to rule.

I believe that the "evil" sora came to the altenate universe and wants to rule here to.

Just my guess.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Ansem Report #3:a key opens the door... (I believe) to an alternate deminsion where sora actually uses the keyblade to rule.

I believe that the "evil" sora came to the altenate universe and wants to rule here to.

Just my guess.

Doubtful, that isn't Sora's personality, and what makes you think that? I would like to know.

arcanedude34
01-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Chasers are supposedly a new type of enemy (like heartless and nobodies)

vorpal blade
01-18-2007, 09:18 AM
I have good reason to believe that KHIII takes place during or around the Keybvlade War, which probably takes place before KH.

There is a legend about the keyblade (one says it saves the world, the other says it brought ruin). Legends come from the past, and this legend probably refers to the Keyblade War. The three figures are probably not Sora, Riku or Kefka. Or Kairi for that matter. Predecessors? Probably, games have a tendency to use that twist. I also have reason to believe that KHIII revolves around Xeanhort, who may or may not be a protagonist here.

Birth by sleep probably refers to a dream world, possibly created by Xeanhort.

1WingedAngel of Twilight
01-18-2007, 12:40 PM
I've been thinking about this too. After I saw the secret ending, I got a little curious and looked up the word "Chasers." A chaser is someone who engraves symbols or shapes on metal. That includes making keys.

YTDN
01-18-2007, 04:23 PM
One whacked out theory I had was that Xehanort was a keyblade master, wieleding the Dark Keyblade (The one Riku used in Hollow Bastion). Anyway, he started the Keyblade War, using these monsters called 'Chasers'. The lost two are the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades, which were used to defeat him. Since the two were twilight keyblades, the Dark Keyblade couldn't overwhelm them in darkness (Their wielder may have been a Nobody) and Xehanort was defeated. However, he was spared from death and sent to Radiant Garden (minus his memory), and the Dark Keyblade was broken into seven pieces and sealed into the seven purest hearts (The princesses of Heart), which is why Maleficent could make the Dark Keyblade out of the princesses' heart's.

The three people in the trailer are probably the predecesors of Sora, Riku and Mickey, who previously wielded the keyblades. We could also probably meet previous versions of Organisation XIII, Kairi, Namine etc.

dragontamer
01-19-2007, 10:46 AM
what?1WAOT, youre saying that the 'chasers' made the keyblades?

friend or foe, i wonder...:O_O:

cid highwind
01-19-2007, 09:26 PM
the whole birth by sleep thingee may be something whan sora was asleep at the beginning of kh2 and/or when riku was aslepp or something inthe beginning of reverse/rebirth when riku got an offer to stay asleep:confused: but this is highly doubtful

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-20-2007, 03:09 AM
the whole birth by sleep thingee may be something whan sora was asleep at the beginning of kh2 and/or when riku was aslepp or something inthe beginning of reverse/rebirth when riku got an offer to stay asleep:confused: but this is highly doubtful

Well, I thought alot about that as well, by sybolising that since memories can be repaired by sleeping, birth or "new life or era"(time after Keyblade War) might come after the sleeping (time directly after war while things settle down) before anything else is started up.

Ouch!
01-20-2007, 03:35 AM
I've been thinking about this too. After I saw the secret ending, I got a little curious and looked up the word "Chasers." A chaser is someone who engraves symbols or shapes on metal. That includes making keys.
This is perhaps the most logical theory that I've seen pop out of this whole secret scene. Props to you.

The Mog Ninja
01-20-2007, 11:14 AM
This is perhaps the most logical theory that I've seen pop out of this whole secret scene. Props to you.

quite

Markus. D
01-20-2007, 12:08 PM

quite

~

vorpal blade
01-20-2007, 10:47 PM
A chaser can also be a ram with only one testicle.

And I haven't found anything relating chasers specifically to keys, so from what I can find they might decorate but not make the keys. I still think you're on the right track.

Dragonface
01-21-2007, 02:14 AM
A chaser can also be a ram with only one testicle.

And I haven't found anything relating chasers specifically to keys, so from what I can find they might decorate but not make the keys. I still think you're on the right track.

I can pretty much guest what the chasers relate to Keyblades;
a) They made the Keyblade itself
b) They're giving the magic power the Keyblade need it
c) They made the Key Chains
d) Mix or all the above