PDA

View Full Version : Mission Help

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Ok, the job in Twilight Town where you have to destroy all the trash in like 6 hits, how do you do it. I have Ultima Weapon, and still can't do it. And in Agrabah, I have done the flying carpet game so many times and still only have killed 63 when in order to check it off in the journal, you need 65. I don't think that is possible because I killed every single one of them before and only got like 57.

1WingedAngel of Twilight
01-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Ok, for the first mission, you should equip Fenrir and as many Negative Combo abilities you have. If you have the patience, I lined up the trash piles so that when I hit one, it was knocked into one or two more.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Ok, for the first mission, you should equip Fenrir and as many Negative Combo abilities you have. If you have the patience, I lined up the trash piles so that when I hit one, it was knocked into one or two more.

Well, the thing is I don't have the Fenrir. I can easily beat Sephiroth, but I want to keep the battle free so that there is something for me to do, and the way I planned it was to clear the whole journal except for sephy fight, then kill him and kill final boss all of this without saving and tada I get the secret ending.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-17-2007, 12:27 AM
well equip the ability then

SeeDRankLou
01-17-2007, 03:55 AM
You can do it with just one negative combo (unequip everything else). Line the trash in two lines, hit the first one in each line twice, done in 4 hits. Sometimes the finisher hits twice, but not always.

Clawsze
01-17-2007, 03:46 PM
I lined them ALL up(5 mins at least) and did it in one hit.
If you walk against the trash it moves very slowly.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-17-2007, 04:22 PM
well, I line them up in two lines as well, and then attack it, but none of them will break in that amount of hits. It always takes like 50 hits per crate on my game.

SeeDRankLou
01-18-2007, 01:16 AM
Ok, if you equip Negative Combo, a combo will only do two hits, the second being the finisher. If you hit a crate with the finisher, the crate will go flying. Anything in it's path will get destroyed, and it will be destroyed when it hits the wall or floor. So, if you line then up in a row, and then hit the first one in that row with a finisher, that crate should fly through all the crates in that row. It might take a few tries, but it works.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Finally got it!!!!!! Now, just need to get the dang Magic Carpet Ride.