PDA

View Full Version : I don't know whether or not to make a tasteless joke or what.

Jowy
01-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Just read it. (http://kotaku.com/gaming/germany/germanys-latest-killer-game-final-fantasy-vii-229049.php)

Little Blue
01-16-2007, 10:45 PM
I vote for the tasteless joke.

That's amazing. Of all the games I would've accused of driving people to murder, FF VII is not one of them...

TheSpoonyBard
01-16-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm sure FFVII wasn't the only game on their computer. That's ridiculous. Why do people feel the need to point the finger at the first thing that comes to mind rather than face up to the fact that those who commit crimes have personal and social problems which need to be addressed?

Tasteless joke: I wonder if they took turns.

vorpal blade
01-17-2007, 12:04 AM
Tasteless joke, please; I can't find one.

And why Reno? Who'd he kill? I'd go with either Rufus or Hojo.

Levian
01-17-2007, 05:27 AM
When will FFVII stop killing? :(

Slade
01-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Stupid German kids, don't they know Reno and Sephiroth were clearly NOT buddies...
Had to laugh at that one :jess:

Aemilius Blight
01-17-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm sure FFVII wasn't the only game on their computer. That's ridiculous. Why do people feel the need to point the finger at the first thing that comes to mind rather than face up to the fact that those who commit crimes have personal and social problems which need to be addressed?
Probably doesn't have so much to do with them having FFVII on the computer then it does them calling themselves Sephiroth and Reno.

Kanshisha
01-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Tch... it's just some try hard kids taking FF seriously and that sephiroth kid thinks he's some invincible guy with a long ass sword..

Mirage
01-17-2007, 02:00 PM
thread makes me lol.

LunarWeaver
01-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Well, if they didn't fall from the ceiling wearing a black trench coat and impale anybody with a long sword, it doesn't seem very FFVII inspired to me.

It just sounds like every other horrible murder I've ever heard of :cry: Bank robbers used to wear President masks sometimes, but you don't see us blaming the President for robberies.

Renmiri
01-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Bank robbers used to wear President masks sometimes, but you don't see us blaming the President for robberies.

Although Nixon is clearly guilty of it ;)

Vermachtnis
01-17-2007, 09:16 PM
I wanna see them try and call down Meteor upon Germany! Then we can have some proof that video games inspired this. It reminds me of this time I went around annoying people wearing an "Hello, my name is Spongebob" nametag.

Bank robbers used to wear President masks sometimes, but you don't see us blaming the President for robberies.

Nixon is my hero. He's never done anything wrong!

ReloadPsi
01-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Holy crap, this is gold. What a sad pair of fuckholes.

vorpal blade
01-18-2007, 08:48 AM

Can't be illegal if a president does it, you know!:D

As it turns out, these were some good kids, leaders of some computer club or somesuch thing, did well in school; in short, these were some outstanding students.

But Reno and Sephiroth weren't on the same side. Reno was ordered to stop Seph.

Renmiri
01-18-2007, 03:27 PM

Spiro is that you ? ;)

Can't be illegal if a president does it, you know!:D
Don't remind me! I actually miss Nixon and Agnew now that I met GW :mad: