PDA

View Full Version : Zeromus Esper Help!

eppy19
01-17-2007, 02:09 AM
How do you beat this? Ugh so many spawns...there must be a way to make it easier!

Gabranth
01-17-2007, 05:28 AM
what level are you?

eppy19
01-17-2007, 02:17 PM
evertyone is at level 47, and i beat zalera no problem

Crossblades
01-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Use Quickening Chains. They are extremely useful in this fight. And bring lots of Phoenix Downs

Bunny
01-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Do the standard buffs on your characters before battle, as you won't be able to use magic within the battle. Bubble, Faith, Bravery, Lure, Protect(ga), Shell(ga), and Haste. Also any other ones you want to personally throw in there. I usually cast all the buffs on all of the characters, minus Lure which goes on the character I am currently in control of (Ashe or Vaan).

Make sure you have some Chronos Tears, Antidotes, and X-Potions. Set your gambits up to reflect the appropriate uses for them and everything.

Designate one character to heal, one character to attack Zeromus (main, usually the one with Lure) and then one to get rid of all the adds. If it gets too crazy, use a Quickening because your magic points aren't going anywhere else in this battle.

If you can't beat it, level up. 50-52 should be a comfortable range for your guys to be in, but you can accomplish it at 47. I'd just aim a little higher to be safe.

P.S. Make sure you have your best equipment on the person attacking Zeromus. And give him/her a Power Armlet (Balfonheim) to nullify Stop, just so you don't have to worry about the damage ceasing for even a few seconds.

ValiantKnight
01-17-2007, 04:17 PM
As above posted...

Change gambits from magic to items.
Possibly put one character on Foe Lowest HP > Attack
Another on Foe Highest HP > Attack

Burn thru the quickening chains after the battle has wore on a bit..... you aren't using the MP. Buff both parties before hand... no magic once inside. Bubble belts(if available) or status nullifiers are good.

eppy19
01-18-2007, 03:39 AM
A couple of questions...where can i buy that piece of equipment that is immune to stop and where can i buy Holy? And X-potions i can't remember...those skeletons r so damn sickening.

Cumulus Cloud
01-18-2007, 04:31 AM
all of them can be bought at balfonheim, but holy will be useless....and i doubt a holy mote will be useful cos zeromus comes equipped with reflect....

eppy19
01-18-2007, 05:15 AM
Just beat him! It took me 4 hi-ethers though, is that ok? I have 2 left now. One last question my highest defense (Basch) is only 50 where can i buy or get some better armor?

Renmiri
01-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Ethers are available for sale at the Necrohol of Nabudis, for a limited time. Buy it now before you get to Balfonheim Port.

rubah
02-02-2007, 10:34 PM
I walked in on zeromus accidentally ;_; and someone said I should give myself up for dead or run away, since I didn't know to cast buffs or to save before hand, and because I was level 48.

But I didn't give up! I need to buy a lot more phoenix downs now though :( <3 revive and bubble belt. and tourmaline rings xD

hplvr
02-03-2007, 09:08 PM
i was basically the walking dead at the end of that battle, i was out of everything, but my characters seemed to weave their was through the battle anyway