PDA

View Full Version : ugh

I Don't Need A Name
01-17-2007, 07:17 PM
HI! im back after a marginly short absence.
anyway...dont you just get sick of hearing about celebrities whinning on at eachother about silly things, and holding borning feuds?
i.e. Tom DeLongue Vs. Mark & Travis (even though i have a great respect for all three)

LunarWeaver
01-17-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm actually not sick of it because I never know anything about it. I have no clue what celebrities are doing anymore. I don't watch E! or MTV or VH1 or anything else like that, nor do I go to any websites that would have that kind of stuff. I don't even read the freakin' newspaper. Ignorance is bliss for this little kitty my friends. I think the apocalypse could happen and I wouldn't even know.

Sergeant Hartman
01-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah it's stupid.
And welcome back :cool:

Vikeve
01-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Welcome back.

I don't really get annoyed by it and I couldn't care less. When people talk about it I simply slip away from the crowd and talk to other people. If I don't like there music I don't care about them and most of the time I only care about the music or movies they give out. Wether there good actors or not is what matters to me when i'm watchng a movie.:cool:

Vincent, Thunder God
01-20-2007, 02:23 AM
It's all part of the media machine. For some reason, many humans feel that for the justification of their petty toils, they have to turn to the lives of the rich and famous, and as a result, TV shows, magazines, and many other media outlets make ridiculous amounts of money for that reason. And the more sensational the break-up or scandal, the more money they make by sucking people into the real-life soap opera. If there aren't any real scandals occuring (and we all know there usually are quite a few, due to the clashing egotistical celebrities) the media will invent some for their cash cow.

My answer? Ignore it all. Don't let yourself be pulled into the sham.

Shoeberto
01-20-2007, 02:44 AM
I remember hearing that the Mark/Travis v. Tom thing was just a front so they could do their project bands without people freaking. They're all past their prime anyway.

Martyr
01-20-2007, 02:50 AM
I thought you said Tom DeLongue vs. Mark Twain.

That would be something.

But, as it stands, I don't know who any of these people are. But Tom Cruise is a Scientologist.
oh no...
Appaently, it's killing the guy's market value. But I don't care because I saw on VH1 that he demands 15 million bucks for a movie, and if he's done as many movies as he has in that range and a little less, you know, cheapo movies that he only wants 5 million or so for, well, SCREW him. If he can't retire on that it sure as heck ain't my fault.

Freya
01-20-2007, 03:20 AM
I'm getting annoyed while watching news and they have the stupid donald trump vs rosie fued spaming my tv :mad2:

oddler
01-20-2007, 03:37 AM
So much fear in the media. You know... the lifeline.

Fear ----------- Love

It's one or the other. :rolleyes2

Tom and Mark, just kiss and make up already. I'd like one last Blink-182 album, please.

I Don't Need A Name
01-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Tom and Mark, just kiss and make up already. I'd like one last Blink-182 album, please.

who wouldnt!!!

yeah, it just gets on my nerves alot, but ignoring it is the best way!

Zeldy
01-20-2007, 06:16 PM
I thought Blink just split, no arguements or whatever.

Shows how much I know/care :D~