PDA

View Full Version : You know when you've played FF IX too much when...

Dagga
01-18-2007, 08:09 PM
When you and a bunch of your friends sneak into the White House to kidnap the president's daughter, thinking that she was Princess Garnet.

??When you get in a fight, you try to steal from the other person.

You throw bottles at your friends and wonder why it doesn't heal them.

You think an elephant is the real queen brahne.

It's a crazy world out there...

cloud21zidane16
01-18-2007, 09:08 PM
you try running all around the world in less than 12 hours hoping to find the excallibur 2

Elpizo
01-18-2007, 09:13 PM
When you try to destroy a multicolored ping-pong ball after it hit you accidentaly on your head, thinking it's Ozma.

And after you DO destroy the ping-pong ball, expect to get a Pumice.

dennenappelke
01-18-2007, 10:05 PM
when you paint your dog yellow and search for chocographs

when you keep thinking why that same dog doesn't change from color

when you go to the swamp and catch 99 frogs, and whonders why you don't get a reward

Bubblekin
01-19-2007, 01:32 AM
...when you start checking every smooth-talking male you meet for a tail.

Twilight Edge
01-19-2007, 03:09 PM
When you make this thread, not knowing that we already have another one that died out a long time ago.

When you paint your dog red and call him Ifrit.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-19-2007, 05:35 PM
When you attach a tail to your pants and go around hitting on ladies.

crayzee gamr
01-20-2007, 02:45 AM
you suspect every obese woman to be an evil manipulative queen.

you think gemstones can summon monsters (garnet=bahamut I think)

you go to the official square enix company to try and persuade the creators to admit quina's true gender.:D

ReloadPsi
01-20-2007, 10:37 PM
-Your friend offers you a half-eaten sandwich, and hand it back saying "I no can eat until it weaker", waiting for them to eat some more of it first

-Upon eating the sandwich, you realise you enjoyed it very much and somehow feel more intelligent and knowledgeable, yet the next time you eat the same kind of sandwich you'll think it tastes like crap

-When seeing someone play FF1, you see the Black Mage and go "omg Vivi", at which point I turn around and beat you senseless with my chair for being such a damn heathen

-You buy a t-shirt you actually can't stand the sight of, but wear it anyway in the hopes that you'll become more adept in what you do. Being able to shoot beams of lightning from your hands would be nice.

-You take a frying pan, that PC monitor you were going to throw out and a pair of shoes to a shop and ask them if they can build you a sofa out of them for a nominal fee

-You put large insects, ones you found earlier that day, in your stew

-You start tossing rocks at animals in the hopes that they'll dance around in thanks and somehow enable you to extend your arms to some flying dude

crayzee gamr
01-24-2007, 09:36 PM
-when u go to the zoo u hope one day there will be a festival of the hunt
-u start eating stinky food thinking it will taste great.
-you think quicksand can lead u to underground palaces

i kno horrible :)