PDA

View Full Version : just remake the game for christ sake!

chrisfffan
01-18-2007, 11:56 PM
I think they should just remake 7 and be done with it! its one of the most popular games of the final fantasy series and thats what everyone wants they didn’t want a movie or a spin off story of Vincent Valentine we wanted the remake.

Mirage
01-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Just not remake the game for christs sake! The game has been milked for all it's worth, imo.

atlanteay
01-19-2007, 01:37 AM
if they'd began with a remake instead of these spinoffs, then people would've enjoyed it more. All these sequels, movies, and prequels are ruining the game's name!!

vorpal blade
01-19-2007, 05:16 AM
The cow's not dry 'till it's remade. Surely, the people at SE are clever enough to know that FFVII remake=$$$. There's no way they'll let the FFVII sub-series die without one final, glorious remake that you bet your ass I'll buy. Think about it: They're rereremaking FFI and II, why would they not do this one?

chrisfffan
01-20-2007, 11:24 AM
i dont know why they wouldnt, i mean think of all the money they would make!

Raebus
01-20-2007, 11:28 AM
A random person from square enix: Okay people! We need a new money making idea, something thats bound to rake in the. Now, be original! We want original ideas for games!

Everyone else: ... *Watches a dessert ball roll by*

The same random person: Shall we just go the easy and remake ff7 for all the fanboys? A blowjob, you might say. Nothing new, just a graphical remake and maybe voice overs?

Everyone else: Oh god no! You know those fans, any changes to supposed perfection result in hangings and riots! Just look at their response to ff8.

FF7 remake - Milking the cow even dryer, Bah.

chrisfffan
01-20-2007, 11:32 AM
you have a point but i think a lot of people would of preferred a remake then a spin off and a movie.

KasaiDraco
01-20-2007, 02:47 PM
In the remake, that Cloud cross-dressing scene would be hilarious since he already looks like a girl.

vorpal blade
01-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Hopefully if tehy remake it, you can be more selective about the dress (different colors, accessories etc).

Everyone else: ... *Watches a dessert ball roll by*
You mean a tumbleweed?

ReloadPsi
01-21-2007, 05:11 AM
As long as Square-Enix have not announced that there will be an FF7 remake, we can continue assuming there will NOT be one.

Want proof? What about that N64 tech demo of FF6? When did they release that remake? And what of the FF8 tech demo for the PS2? Gee, I don't remember that game either.

chrisfffan
01-21-2007, 02:32 PM
In the remake, that Cloud cross-dressing scene would be hilarious since he already looks like a girl.

it would be a funny scene but your saying Cloud looks like a girl what about Tidus? he’s the biggest wimp in the series.

Mercen-X
01-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Remake... We'll have to wait another ten years for the original to seem old enough.

vorpal blade
01-29-2007, 10:35 PM
As long as Square-Enix have not announced that there will be an FF7 remake, we can continue assuming there will NOT be one.

Want proof? What about that N64 tech demo of FF6? When did they release that remake? And what of the FF8 tech demo for the PS2? Gee, I don't remember that game either.

That's not proof, just evidence. I must say, I didn't know about the FF8 demo.

it would be a funny scene but your saying Cloud looks like a girl what about Tidus? he’s the biggest wimp in the series.

Vaan looks girlier, but that's entirely irrelavent. We're talking about FFVII.

TheBanzaiKitten
01-30-2007, 12:41 AM
They should but not until the FFXIII games are finished. That is their number 1 priority. After that, a FFVII remake wouldn't be out of the question. I would rather have them put their time into both so we don't get stuck with 2 crappy games. Only problem I would have are the voices and they might screw the whole thing up.

Kenshin IV
02-07-2007, 06:55 AM
The cow was dry before Before Crisis came out. Advent was a cool, fanboy pleasing mindless action flick, but for the love of Christ, they need to just STOP. Let the now 10-year-old game die in peace.

Rase
02-07-2007, 07:39 AM
What about that N64 tech demo of FF6? When did they release that remake? And what of the FF8 tech demo for the PS2? Gee, I don't remember that game either.I never knew of either of these. Does anyone have a picture or article or anything?

Finl Fantasy VI Tech Demo (http://www.tv.com/uservideos/?action=video_player&id=JHY0kzKs5bMEujE)

Final Fantasy VIII Tech Demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQNE7Za0th4)

Mercen-X
02-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Bahamut pwns Golem. Shadow pwns Golem. Awes

vorpal blade
02-07-2007, 11:18 PM
I didn't see any difference in the FFVIII demo, but the FFVI demo just looks awesome!!

But... what the hell was she wearing!?

G3ORGE
02-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I think the spin offs were quite good in the fact they told you more about stuff you had no clue about (and some good scenes) so really the choice would have been game and movie or books! imo but they should remake it just for the graphics i mean c'mon mine wont start up any more :(

Aerisfanatic
03-03-2007, 07:56 PM
a lot of people enjoyed the spinoffs i didnt mind them but it would be nice to see the game remade, but there was alot of questions un aswerd in the game so they decided to make spin offs, ff7 is the most popular the only thing people didnt like about it were the awfulm graphics and lack of cinamatics and people wouldnt have liked it with a terible storyline to top it off, and the ff7 storyline was amazing so what im saying is remake with better graphics but keep the same awsome storyline, or maby have aeris live longer or have a side mission when you beat the game to resurect her im just lol

Mirage
03-03-2007, 10:06 PM
What about that N64 tech demo of FF6? When did they release that remake? And what of the FF8 tech demo for the PS2? Gee, I don't remember that game either.I never knew of either of these. Does anyone have a picture or article or anything?

Finl Fantasy VI Tech Demo (http://www.tv.com/uservideos/?action=video_player&id=JHY0kzKs5bMEujE)

Final Fantasy VIII Tech Demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQNE7Za0th4)
Yes, except the tech demo wasn't for the N64. It was just Square playing around with 3D modelling when it was still all new to them. It wasn't made to resemble or estimate the graphics of the N64 or any other console.

jammi567
03-03-2007, 10:25 PM
ff7 is the most popular the only thing people didnt like about it were the awfulm graphics and lack of cinamatics and people wouldnt have liked it with a terible storyline to top it off, and the ff7 storyline was amazing
what the fu*k? that doesn't make any sense.

Moon Rabbits
03-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Just not remake the game for christs sake! The game has been milked for all it's worth, in truth.

chocobo hunter
03-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I thought I really wanted a remake on the ps3 once, but when i saw the major script changes in Final Fantasy VI for classic lines like : Kefka's: son of a submariner Locke's: call me a treasure hunter or i'll rip your lungs out Edgar's: he would slit his mothers throat for a nickel.
I realized that they will utimately ruin Final fantasy VII in hopes of it being kid friendly. It would have to be a mature rated game if it had voice acting and was on the PS3, and what are the chances of that. I mean they would have to change like 90% of what Barret and Cid says and mabye even take the crossdressing cloud scene out altogether, and what would the point of even buying it be then. It would be nice if it came out on the PSP with added scenes and better graphics and possibly some voice acting but the same script as the original. I'm torn on if a remake should be made of something as perfect as this.

chrisfffan
03-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Yea that would be the problem! their would be more people unhappy with the game then satisfied especially with all the hype that would go with it.

Mirage
03-04-2007, 10:32 PM
I thought I really wanted a remake on the ps3 once, but when i saw the major script changes in Final Fantasy VI for classic lines like : Kefka's: son of a submariner Locke's: call me a treasure hunter or i'll rip your lungs out Edgar's: he would slit his mothers throat for a nickel.
I realized that they will utimately ruin Final fantasy VII in hopes of it being kid friendly. It would have to be a mature rated game if it had voice acting and was on the PS3, and what are the chances of that. I mean they would have to change like 90% of what Barret and Cid says and mabye even take the crossdressing cloud scene out altogether, and what would the point of even buying it be then. It would be nice if it came out on the PSP with added scenes and better graphics and possibly some voice acting but the same script as the original. I'm torn on if a remake should be made of something as perfect as this.
This guy are sick.

Aerisfanatic
03-04-2007, 11:40 PM
ff7 is the most popular the only thing people didnt like about it were the awfulm graphics and lack of cinamatics and people wouldnt have liked it with a terible storyline to top it off, and the ff7 storyline was amazing
what the fu*k? that doesn't make any sense.
what i was trying to say is ff7 is the most popular game of square the only thing people didnt like about it were the awfull graphics and the lack of cinamatics and people would not have liked it at all if it also had an awfull story line but it didnt have an awfull storyline so thats why i said to remake it with better graphics and same storyline

I realized that they will utimately ruin Final fantasy VII in hopes of it being kid friendly. It would have to be a mature rated game if it had voice acting and was on the PS3, and what are the chances of that. I mean they would have to change like 90% of what Barret and Cid says and mabye even take the crossdressing cloud scene out altogether, and what would the point of even buying it be then. It would be nice if it came out on the PSP with added scenes and better graphics and possibly some voice acting but the same script as the original. I'm torn on if a remake should be made of something as perfect as this.well they dont need to change the script just take out some of the sware words and make it more t rated eceptable or exceptalble t rated sware words like hell and the crossdressing scene wouldnt be a problem so cloud dresses like a girl big woop

Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add to your post, or use the x-quote button if you wish to quote more than one member. ~ Leeza

The Mog Ninja
03-05-2007, 12:55 AM
getting rid of the swear words would kill the game, it would destroy the depth of their characters, not like barrett really has much depth but it would destroy the humour

moggie
03-05-2007, 02:43 PM
I don't know whether I like that idea?

I would most probably buy it cos VII one of my favourites, a classic. But... I think it might ruin it? I suppose we like it more cos our imaginations like to think what happens after the game, but what if they made another VII and we did'nt like the storyline? did'nt like how things happened?

jammi567
03-05-2007, 06:02 PM
what, even if it had exactly the same story line?