eppy19
01-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Vaan - Excalibur -118 ATK
Balthier - Zodiac Spear - 150 ATK
Basch - Save The Queen - 100 ATK
Fran - Gokuu Pole - 63 ATK
Ashe - some bow - 77 ATK
Penelo - Morning Star - 95 ATK

Is the Masumane stronger than the Excalibur? Where do I get the strongest bow?

Jowy
01-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Sagitarrius: Bazaar - Sell Beastlord Horn x3, Moon Ring x3, Sagittarius Gem x4

Gastrophetes: Steal from Pallicant in Ridoran Cataract.

Those are the strongest bow and bowgun respectively.

chrisguapo69
01-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Sagittarius is a pain to get. The Sagittarius gem takes so long to fall from the Hecteyes. Everything else is easy.

The Masamune although weaker in attack power, it's ability to do a lot of combos can do more damage than the Excalibur at times. I've had Ashe do up to 10 combo attacks of 9999 each when she was on hastega and berzerk and low HP. Normally she would do 4000 plus combo attacks up to 3-6 at times.

The excalibur will give you high hits all the time, and sometimes it does combos but not as much as the masamune.

Renmiri
01-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Gold Axe -- 110 attack

Dreddz
01-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Those arent really stats, but it definately shows you've got some skill, you've got some decent weapons there and I can assume your of a relatively high level by obtaining some of them. I recommend you get the Sagitarrius is definately worth getting. Bows for life.

As with Excaliber and the Masamune, I'd say its better than the Excaliber, weaker, obviously, but the combos you can obtain makes up for it in a big way.

BustaMo
01-20-2007, 08:53 PM
As I'm finishing off the last mark "Seer" and prparing for Yiazmat, Hell Wyrm, and Omega, currently I've got Vaan with the Zodiac Spear, Basch with the Excalibur, and Balthier equiping the Masamune basically for it's more frequent combos'. I have Save the Queens on all the girls so they are ready to battle as well, but I prefer the feel and battle involving a Masamune as opposed to the Save the Queen. Both great weapons, but it's sentimental I guess. ^_^