PDA

View Full Version : Foamy sings Numa Numa

Yew-Yevon
01-19-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/338534

a fan made flick with foamy's voice and all.

MJN SEIFER
01-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Why does everyone call it "Numa Numa?!:mad2:

Bunny
01-19-2007, 08:13 PM
The phrase "Numa Numa" comes from the chorus of the song, "nu mă, nu mă iei," meaning, roughly, "don't want don't want to take me."

MJN SEIFER
01-19-2007, 11:15 PM
I realize that, but songs are given titles for a reason.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-19-2007, 11:51 PM
I realize that, but songs are given titles for a reason.

no not really, i can name a bunch of songs with ridiculous song titles that do nothing with the song

Necronopticous
01-20-2007, 01:01 AM
That was so lame it was actually embarassing and awkward, It's like hearing someone suddenly yell out a really awful racial slur all of a sudden.

Shoeberto
01-20-2007, 02:46 AM
It was pretty terrible, but I would expect no more from a fan-made Foamy cartoon. I wouldn't expect any more from an official Foamy cartoon, for that matter.

MJN SEIFER
02-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally Bespoken by THE ALMIGHTY WIKIPEDIA:

Wikipedia is hardly "Almighty". It is only as clever as the people who edit the pages. A lot of factual errors have been posted and the people there are very hostile to thoes who they don't like.

Further more, in an article about a something that I am They didn't have enough evidense on it so I added more stuff saying this is how people like me are and they said there was no evidense.

But I was one of them!!

(I can't remeber if this pages is old or not as it's obscured, so If i'm reviving I'm sorry).

Madame Adequate
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Wikipedia is hardly "Almighty". It is only as clever as the people who edit the pages. A lot of factual errors have been posted and the people there are very hostile to thoes who they don't like.

Is that why Wikipedia is of the same accuracy as the Encyclopaedia Britannica?

Bunny
02-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally Bespoken by THE ALMIGHTY WIKIPEDIA:

Further more, in an article about a something that I am They didn't have enough evidense on it so I added more stuff saying this is how people like me are and they said there was no evidense.

But I was one of them!!

(I can't remeber if this pages is old or not as it's obscured, so If i'm reviving I'm sorry).

The amount of factual evidence on a website that contains information largely given by the members of its community should not be blamed for incorrect information. That falls on the participants, not the website itself. Open editting has its faults, but you can't really escape it.

Also: Whatever it is you are alluding to (the "something that you are" bit), there is something called an irregularity or an anomaly. Just because you are a specific something does not make it exact fact, as people experience different things at different times, even when dealing with the same "whatever it is that you are".

MJN SEIFER
02-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Ok I guess. But I must point out that I am part of a forum with others who are that "something" and they all said the same.

Skyblade
02-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Why not call it "Numa numa"? It is a far more recognizible part of the song than Dragostea Din Tei. People call it numa numa because anyone who has heard any part of that song has likely heard that part, and it is instantly recognizable.

Brian The Pink Shark
02-06-2007, 09:12 PM
the worlds most annoying cartoon character singing the worlds most annoying song, how could it not be good

:D :up: :choc:

McLovin'
02-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Listening to Numa Numa always makes me feel warm inside. :)