PDA

View Full Version : Question

Crop
01-19-2007, 10:04 PM
I just completed KH2 last week, woo!

Anyway, lemme just say that the best parts about the game were, in my opinion:

1. Donald and Goofy - top of the list, best part of both games, I love them.

2: Malificent: She was awsome, best villain in number one and a nice comeback in number two, organisation XIII were no match for her, she never wavered in confidence, like everything that happend was part of her plan.

3. Organisation XIII: Yea, they grew on me after a while

4. Mickey Mouse: Great guy

5: The Heartless: They still rock, they kick the nobodies ass!

My two worst parts were:

1. Riku: I just dont like the guy, he thinks he can mustle in on Donald and Goofy, he just thinks hes so cool.

2: The Nobodies beating the heartless: Stupid nobodies....

Anyway, my question is, in the olympus colloseum, I have jst dont the pain and panic paradox cup, and no other cup becomes available when in Jimineys jurnole it has question marks, ya know, for mini games. Whats the deal?

P.S my spelling of jurnole is appalling.

Tavrobel
01-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Level up your forms and summons, and make sure that you have done all the possible plot points in the game, such as doing ALL of the worlds twice, except Atlantica or 100 Acre Wood. You also need to actually FINISH each cup to get to the next.

ps: You're speeling and grammer ovrall is apaalling.

Crop
01-19-2007, 10:16 PM

I can poke fun of my own spelling, I dont mind, there is no need for you to. And I think you spelt 'spelling', 'overall' and 'appalling' wrong on perpous.

Thanks anyway, the only thing I havent done is level up my summons, I never use them.

CelestialStarDust
01-22-2007, 04:36 AM
the summons in the first game were WAY better.

Clawsze
01-22-2007, 05:29 PM
the summons in the first game were WAY better.

So true.

Tavrobel
01-22-2007, 08:11 PM

I can poke fun of my own spelling, I dont mind, there is no need for you to. And I think you spelt 'spelling', 'overall' and 'appalling' wrong on perpous.

Thanks anyway, the only thing I havent done is level up my summons, I never use them.

You missed the improper use of "you're," the contraction of "you" and the verb "are," versus "your," the posessive adjective. So there was an actual grammar error.

CelestialStarDust
01-25-2007, 01:41 AM

You missed the improper use of "you're," the contraction of "you" and the verb "are," versus "your," the posessive adjective. So there was an actual grammar error.
who cares.no one types right on the internet.and if you do,you're special...in a good way....

Crop
01-26-2007, 03:55 PM

As I already said, I dont mind about my spelling, but there is no need for you to mention it. But when you poke at mine, and at the same time make three obvious errors, then I do not belive you are in a position to poke at mine anymore.

Tavrobel
01-28-2007, 01:33 AM
LOL you thought that I made those mistakes by accident?

That's a good one.

You also did not get "grammer" and "posessive."

CelestialStarDust
01-28-2007, 04:00 AM
WHY are we you battling about spelling and grammar??what happened to the topic??

Ouch!
01-28-2007, 05:43 AM
WHY are we you battling about spelling and grammar??what happened to the topic??
Didn't you get the memo? 10% of threads on all online fora must turn into a grammar war.

Psychotic
01-28-2007, 06:39 AM
Here's a new memo: Cut it out everyone.