PDA

View Full Version : Hong Keyblades.

Chambered Hearts
01-20-2007, 05:16 AM
Okay, so for the hell of it today I decided to plop in my Kingdom Hearts disc. (First one) And beat Ansem just to see the ending. (I need a life.) So then I thought of an idea since I was majorly bored. I used my gameshark to see what I missed in the game. I was missing nothing but these two annoying Keyblades, and I think they are only accessable through the gameshark ((I think thats what its called, I dunno if it has a new name these days.))

These Keyblades are pure white and called the Hong Keys. They are the most annoying Keyblades I have ever...Had! Whenever you just take one step they make some kind of annoying sound. I guess thats why the names called hong. Has anyone ever seen these Keyblades?

I know what a useless and pointless topic, but I just had to see if anyone else has had these two annoying Keyblades. ><

One is called the Big Hong Key and the others called the Small Hong Key. ((Very creative names. xDD))

Blah....Again, don't ask me why I created this, I am bored, and its new to me, so sorry if this was already posted for whatever reason. xDD

Dragonface
01-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Okay, so for the hell of it today I decided to plop in my Kingdom Hearts disc. (First one) And beat Ansem just to see the ending. (I need a life.) So then I thought of an idea since I was majorly bored. I used my gameshark to see what I missed in the game. I was missing nothing but these two annoying Keyblades, and I think they are only accessable through the gameshark ((I think thats what its called, I dunno if it has a new name these days.))

These Keyblades are pure white and called the Hong Keys. They are the most annoying Keyblades I have ever...Had! Whenever you just take one step they make some kind of annoying sound. I guess thats why the names called hong. Has anyone ever seen these Keyblades?

I know what a useless and pointless topic, but I just had to see if anyone else has had these two annoying Keyblades. ><

One is called the Big Hong Key and the others called the Small Hong Key. ((Very creative names. xDD))

Blah....Again, don't ask me why I created this, I am bored, and its new to me, so sorry if this was already posted for whatever reason. xDD

Truefully I NEVER even heard or seen of 'Hong Keyblades', are you sure your not mean the two Keyblades that is only in KH:FM? Otherwise can you show us what the 'Hong Keyblades' look like?

Chambered Hearts
01-20-2007, 09:22 AM
They're in Kh1. xD I don't have KH:FM although I want to get it one day. Ummm lemme see if I can somehow find em somewhere....Hold on. ::Looks it up.::

Okay this is VERY blurry, but someone actually has a video of it. Yay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-v9obEfW2A

I guess you have to have Action Replay to get it. u.u

Edit: I can't put up the volume, parents are in bed so I dunno if it makes the sounds. x.x

Dynast-Kid
01-20-2007, 03:31 PM
It just looks like the Kingdom Key to me.

vorpal blade
01-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Nah, it's whiter than the kingdom key.

Dynast-Kid
01-21-2007, 09:42 PM

But that could easily be caused by the television + camera mix.

vorpal blade
01-22-2007, 03:37 AM

But that could easily be caused by the television + camera mix.

True, but it seems too white for that. Perhaps if we could see the Kingdom and Hong keys together somehow?

StarlightAngel
01-22-2007, 03:55 AM
Eh, it just looks like a white Kingdom Key. Don't see what's so great about it.

CelestialStarDust
01-22-2007, 03:59 AM
im on it!!
kay this will take a while...
got it!

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r146/CelestialStarDust/Slide1-1.jpg

vorpal blade
01-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Neat. How are it's stats?

dragontamer
01-24-2007, 09:22 AM
whatever its stats, i like it!

but to be honest ive never heard of it before.

CelestialStarDust
01-24-2007, 03:06 PM
The post above are correct. there is a keyblade that can one can obtain through action replays game shark. It is called the "Big Hong Key" Which is a little bigger than Ultima Weapon, and depending on what cheats you have you can kill a regular heartless in a single hit. It makes the most anoing humming, clanking sound when you run, walk, and when sora swings the keyblade. There is also a little version of the "Big Hong Key" called the "Little Hong Key". It's about the same size as the regular kingdomkey and like the "Big Hong Key" it is white and also makes the same noises when sora performs almost any kind of action. If you use the cheat to get either keyblade and those cheats alone; then your health and stats should not be effected in any way. If they are I recomend that you erase that file imediately. although half of the time it will not mess up your game or your file. (but why risk it?) maybe because its fun. But if the game breaks or the file becomes corrupted you'll have noone to blame but your self.
One more thing. the two keyblades are equally powerful and you could beat the game with no effort at all using them.

Chambered Hearts
01-24-2007, 03:39 PM
I stretch the fact that it is a very annoying Keyblade. DDD:

CelestialStarDust
01-25-2007, 01:37 AM
I sorta wish I had a gameshark now....just to use those keyblades....

Slicksword45
01-25-2007, 01:42 AM
looks like a kingdom key they forgot to put detail on :)

CelestialStarDust
01-25-2007, 05:58 AM
looks like a kingdom key they forgot to put detail on :)

yeah it was probably a kingdom key that didnt come out right or something so they just said 'what the heck' and threw it in...

Dragonface
01-25-2007, 10:16 AM
If there is Hong Keyblades in KH1, then the next thing we sould ask: Will Hongs be in KH2 (or kind of...)?

CelestialStarDust
01-25-2007, 10:37 PM
has anyone used their gameshark on kh 2 yet?