PDA

View Full Version : This is what I personally think is going to happen in KH3 ((Lots of reading to do.))

Chambered Hearts
01-20-2007, 06:12 AM
It all begins with birth by sleep.

When Sora steps into the Sleeping pods that Namine asks him to go into is what I think happened. He was in a sleep, no? Maybe Namine installed something in his head, that retells a legend. Or rather, begins a birth of something new to come.

Okay I'm jumping too much. The knights we see inside of the Secret Ending, I was thinking they could be some kind of retelling of some old legend that was told a long time ago, that only a handful of people in the present KH know about.

The legend of the Knight of Memories, The Knight of Kingdom, The Knight of Darkness, and the Knight of Hearts.

The Knight of Memories: Namine is the one with the special powers, I was going to make an assumption that maybe it was Namine, but then I remembered she is not the one with any sort of Keyblade. So, then we look at her Somebody, who happens to have a Keyblade. Namine is basically Kairi right?

The Knight of Darkness: People who usually go into Darkness are consumed by it. But Riku wasn't. He was able to control and manipulate the Darkness at will, or at least to some extent. Not to mention he has a keyblade as the Knight did.

The Knight of Worlds: King Mickey is able to travel worlds freely and no tale of him having a Vessel to travel in is told. And besides that he is KING Mickey.

The Knight of The Hearts: Naturally this would be Sora. It's a mixture of both Sora and Roxas, and since their practically the same ((just like Namine and Kairi)) then it matches up. Roxas as Half a Heart, and...Yeah you get the picture.

Now no, I am NOT saying that the knights are them. What I'm saying is that an Old Legend that happened long ago is being retold, and the new Keyblade Weilders are playing the part.

Okay, in the video of the Secret Ending, do you remember the part where three hearts float up in the air, and its when all the Knights are marching towards eachother. Well I figured maybe there was a traitor amongst the knights.

Now the Legend is being retold and amongst the new Keyblade weilders there is also a new traitor.

Okay to make a long story short the Traitor is Sora, why? Well because something happens in that pod, and Namine taps into something she wasn't suppose to accidently and....Gosh...This sounds so retarded when I rush it.

The Chasers are all of Sora's friends. Trying to stop Sora. Jeez, this is not making sense, I have to rush cause my friends are bothering me in IM. Okay, well if there is anything you need me to answer just ask. I'll come back and edit it later. x___x Theres too many loopholes in the explaination now. SORRY.

Dragonface
01-20-2007, 09:19 AM
There is an aready Thread that you sould post.