PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Dreams

Rye
01-20-2007, 03:47 PM
I haven't had a dream in a while, so I guess I had my imagination all backed up. So I had a very unusual dream last night. Taken from my LJ:

"I had a dream where I was at this 9 story pool complex and there were a bunch of unicorns flying and swimming, and I was all "♥♥♥ Unicorn! ♥♥♥" but they all hated me, and tried to kill me. Then I ran and tried to get help from Mario and Luigi but they were like "QQ more, nub" because they were busy chasing the magic mushroom so I cried and ran until the head unicorn impaled me on her rainbow horn. ;_______;"

Tell me your most recent crazy dream.

Mo-Nercy
01-20-2007, 03:51 PM
I don't remember much of last night's dream but from what I can piece together...

I was making coffee at work. It wasn't for a customer, I was just doing it for myself. I was on my break or something. Anyway, I was putting all this weird stuff in it.. like cheeseburgers and pancakes. o_0.

I drank the coffee and I woke up. Kinda like those falling/tripping over dreams. I guess the coffee was THAT BAD.

Captain Maxx Power
01-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Following a friend of mine around from my old University shouting out his name. Then he got caught in a Whirlwind. Yup.

Chloe.
01-20-2007, 05:55 PM
I had a dream that I bought this tiny, tiny white rabbit, it was like the size of a hamster. Anyway there was these two cats trying to eat it so I was trying to save it but it kept running away from me. ;__; So then I said to it "If you let me pick you up I can help you." Or something like that, so then it turned around and nodded at me :p So I picked it up and put it inside a hamster cage, then took it inside my house. :bigsmile:

N8V_Tidus25
01-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Few Nights ago For the whole day I felt a strange presence as if someone was watching me, and even that Night when I was in bed I felt as though someone was still watching me, and I don't know if I fell asleep or not but I got a nose bleed and I tend to get nosebleeds randomly I don't know why, but this night I got one and I ran to the bathroom and I started to freaked out for when I seen my face I was covered in blood and my shirt as well, I didn't know what was going on or why I was bleeding so much just then I began to get dizzy and I staggered and fell forward and everything was spinning and just then I felt someone walking near to check on me and all I see was a shadow figure of a little boy and then I passed out, when I got up I looked and the cabinet mirror was opened when I closed it I saw myself dressed in complete black and white with black and white paint all over my face and saw My sister sitting behind me in a wheel chair staring and further into the hall a little boy was laying on the floor covered in blood, then I woke up scared out of my mind, I can say I am never truely scared of anything, not the dark or anything at all, but when I awake from a dream I seem to be more frightened then ever of nothing at all.

StarlightAngel
01-20-2007, 08:03 PM
Last night I had a dream where I saw ads for a Final Fantasy X and Super Smash Brother Melee movie. I also remember laughing at how stupid the idea was.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-20-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm lucky if I can even remember my dreams after a given amount of days, and sometimes things make so much sense while I'm dreaming but turn out to be utter bollocks when I regain consciousness.

Owen Macwere
01-20-2007, 08:12 PM
I hadn't seen dreams lately, or not any important or crazy dreams.
But I had one from long ago. It was war and the place where my house is was burning, the wall of our house was falling and I leaned on it and held it back. O_o
Then battle tanks came over the street and fire was every where, and my family were sitting under the wall I am holding drinking coffee.

That was stupid of them. XD

escobert
01-20-2007, 08:23 PM
I've decided the reason I don't dream at night or most nights is because I day dream ALL day at work. My job is pretty much mindless walking xD so I can day dream a lot.

Quindiana Jones
01-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I had a dream that a girl I know made a big A3 sugarpaper diary and hid it behind a door. Oddly enough, nobody had noticed, but when I finally did, I read it and was all happy. When I woke up I was gutted it wasn't real, especially considering it seemed so.

That's nowhere near the weirdest dream I've had, it's just the most recent.

Peter_20
01-21-2007, 01:09 AM
I once had a friggin' nightmare:
it started in a swimming hall, and suddenly I discovered that lots of giant varans were swimming around and obviously eating the humans there or something.
Then they started chasing me around everywhere, and for some reason I found out they were very intelligent.
Then the dream changed, and I beheld a giant factory and some huge containers, almost as big as the factory itself, that were filled with water or something, and they were torture machines of some sort.
Each container made me feel a terrible pressure in my head as the water volume increased, which increased with each container.
Then some weird voice started going on about how the factory "uses the best electricity available in order to torture humans as effectively as possible".
Then I started crying, since I somewhat understood the huge pain the victims must endure, much worse than the horrible pressure I had felt just a moment ago. :(

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Oh yes I now remember one I had earlier this week. I picked up this tiny cat the size of a thimble. Took me a couple of attempts. I was afraid it would bite. It only lasted about half a minute before I started dreaming about something else. Like I said, dreams never make much sense, not when you're me anyway

rubah
01-21-2007, 05:14 AM
I dreamed I was playing a flute headjoint this morning and I got it in tune to a perfect C. (it sounded like a C in my dream too. I think it's from being at all region all weekend)

Quindiana Jones
01-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I had a great dream last night!

It was all pretty crappy and normal at the start, but at the end loads of people started hitting hockey balls at me, then it started raining and we group hugged!

Rye
01-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Last night, all I did was cuddy this wee chibi monkey baby and gott photos taken of me and chatted with Japanese and Norwegian people. :jess:

Xaven
01-23-2007, 06:30 AM
Last night, I dreamed that I got a really ancient laptop. Best of all, it was running Windows 95. The desktop background was just a plain teal color and everything was all nice and tacky looking. Also, it had a total of 4 megs of RAM. I don't really remember what I was doing on it, but I remember loving it.

Earlier in that night, I dreamt I was at the handball courts at my school for marching band or something. The topic of FFIX came around (wait, I think we may have been the characters in the game. Hmm....) and someone asked when we could get our HP to 9999. I was all Yes! because I remember I read on EoFF that it was impossible, so I knew the answer. I think I may have been Zidane.

Wow, I'm such a nerd. Windows 95 and FFIX?

NeoCracker
01-23-2007, 06:40 AM
I've mentioned that I had a dream I was Sailor Moon Before, but Now I shall give you all the details.

I was Sailor moon, sitting in large white bed thinking how I wanted to see the future. I went to sleep in this bed and woke up. The window was busted out, the roof was gone, and smoke was coming out of all the surrounding buildings.

I walked outside to see the van my real life mother drove, and as I walked by it AMy, or sailor Mercury, ran by. However she had enormous muscles and was bigger than Schwartsinager himself and had a lasor gun of some sort.

After she ran buy, tuxedo mask appeared, though he had a third eye above his eye mask. He handed me a gun and said, "Take care of this quasar. I look at the gun confused of what to do.

Suddenly another sailor moon person came up, took the gun, and twisted it all sorts of wierd ways until it looked exactly the same as it did before. I thank her and she says no problem.

I look to the side to see a Giant monster that looked like it came from power rangers moving towards us. Though Tuxedo mask jumped in front of it and suddenly grew to its size. They both proceeded to call out lightsabers and began to duel.

That my friend, is my sailor moon experience.

Mittopotahis
01-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Anything Italliced I've added just now.
Taken from my LJ:

Man I had a weird dream last night. Basically, Denim<i>(a friend of mine</i> and I were moving to this place. I'm not sure what it was, but it gave us a place to sleep, an education, a place to work. On the day we were moving, we left our home and drove to this place, which was only in Robina (5 minute drive). We entered the building, which kinda looked like a white bricked factory, and inside was a mix between a hotel lobby and a hotel room. It was biggish, and had a reception desk with register and everything, but lined with beds etc. At the counter was Professor Dumbledore, who turns out to own the place. He introduced himself, and showed us where we will be sleeping, eating, working, learning, everything. When he opened up the rickety door, we started to cack ourselves laughing and its size because it was so small. Now that I think about it, it was pretty large.

Now I'm gonna skip a bit, cause I don't remember it. Skipping towards my first lesson: The apparently small room was filled with long desks, which fit about 3 or 4 people each. At the front of the room was Mr. Graham, my Chemistry teacher. I'm not even sure which class this was, but basically all he was talking about was how it is actually healthy for you to drink your pee that comes from you first thing in the morning, cause its been going all stale overnight in your bladder. He was going through all the Nutrition Information, saying how it gave you 900% more calcium then milk etc etc. Our homework was to drink our pee in the morning (which never happened, cause this dream only went through the first day and night).

The next bit I remember is work. There wasn't much to it, we were just cleaning out the small hall. It was pretty boring, but after it was done we had to go to bed. So we did.

I was quite restless that night and couldn't get to sleep. Denim was actually sleeping out in the foyer, not the small hall. Anyway, I got up and went out to the foyer and noticed that Denim was out of bed. Weird. So I went outside. Before I got to the door, there was a jug of milk, which I gulped down a mouthful of, which was kinda chunky and continued going outside. There were cow paddocks, a lake, but no David. I tried to jump one of the fences to the cow paddocks, but it turns out that the cow paddock was actually a cow paddock painted wall, with a door. I opened the door, and Professor Dumbledore was performing some stand up comedy. He was pretty good actually, too bad I don't remember any of his jokes :( (Well, they came from my mind anyway). But it turns out that the milk was tainted was cow patties, which was disgusting seeing as I just drank some. But it also had lollies in it too, which I must have swallowed wrapper and all. I went back to sleep, and woke up in real life.

..It was weirder than it sounds.:P"

And also from my LJ. BoB appeared in this one (It was from when the World Cup was on, so June or something :P) :

"He <i>(BoB)</i> turned up at my <i>ex-</i>work (Red Rooster :D) after I had finished. We sat down and he give me a brochure to the carnival thing he was attending and a random quiz. The carnival was for tomorrow, and was held down at the big park near my house. He told me to give the quiz to him completed at the carnival. I said ok, and I started to fill out things right there. Some were really easy, such as "Name all the colours in the following picture:http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/653048/335811 ". So I wrote down "Yellow, black and white." He marked me wrong, and insisted that black and white were shades. They're colours in my world!

Anyway, another question involved me having to survey some random people, so I went to some randoms sitting down eating (we were still at Red Rooster). We asked them all the questions, and they answered with pleasure.

Then, suddenly, a man from outside walks inside. He orders food, and then hold a gun up at the cashier (Paul). I started to run at him, but BoB held me back (exactly like it happens in the movies). BoB walked forward slowly (and has seemed to grown in a matter of minutes) and started telling him a bunch of statistics, pie graphs included. He finished it with an eestlinc quote, and the criminal fell to the floor. He was dead, and BoB had saved the day, yet again. <i>(Hahaha, I make myself laugh) </i>

After this little incident, we both went home. How he went home when he lives in Scotland, I don't know. I started to do more of the quiz. I forgot all of the questions now, but...ok, no buts.

Anyway, the next morning was the day of the carnival. I got up early in the morning to help set up, as I lived only a minute walk away. There I found Tim, Denim and Phil<i>(all friends of mine)</i> hanging out with BoB. How they knew who BoB was I don't know. I gave him my quiz, and he added it to the pile. I asked him what the quiz what about, and he told me he didn't know. Apparantly Tim, Denim and Phil had also done a quiz. We all chatted for a bit, and the carnival started.

It wasn't much of a carnival. There were about 20 tents with people either selling, advertising or doing stuff. There was also one tent which was showing the Italy vs. Australia world cup game. BoB directed us all over to his tent. We chatted for a bit, and he led us inside.

When we went inside, Tim, Denim and Phil disappeared. It was just me and BoB. And we had seemed to have been teleported back to my work. BoB was wearing a hat, which I only noticed cause I have never seen him with a hat on (Loony BoB with a hat). Anyway, he sat me down and started asking me questions. He was serious. I didn't know the answers to any of the questions. He interrogated me, hit me, threatened me, hit me more, until I answered the questions. I told him I didn't know. Eventually, he said 'fine'. He clicked a button, and I saw Tim, Denim and Phil being lowered into a vat of lava behind me. I told him I didn't know, and he started to lower the ropes. I yelled at him, tried to get the button off him, hit him, but nothing prevailed. Eventually I yelled "Fine! I'll talk!" and he pressed the button to stop it. Tim's hair was nearly gone.

I don't remember what I told him, but I lied. He seemed happy with the response, so he led me outside, where the carnival was being packed up. I ran over to the nearby basketball hoop and BoB marked my answers on the quiz. We walked up a hill and walked back down for no reason whatsoever. When we came back down, BoB disappeared, and I broke my hip or something. I walked over to the tent which was showing the World Cup, just to see Italy score that stupid penalty. I walked back up to my house, hip now seeming to be fine, and woke up. The end.
That was a weird dream."

And just the other week, BoB apparently repaid me, and had a dream with me in it. Apparently, I was at his New Zealand house, and I was carving stuff into the walls. And his mum was getting really peed off at me. Or something like that. :D

Mikztsu
01-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Yellow crocodile bit half of my arse off. That was horrible.

Christmas
01-23-2007, 02:43 PM
I had a dream where everyone was :kaoclove: at NANNY MANUS' funeral when he suddenly came back to life and everyone was like :kaocry:. :(

Nominus Experse
01-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Two days ago I was graced with a very strange dream indeed:

I was at work, slacking working as people do at jobs, when suddenly there were orcs and goblins running throughout the department store. What made these orcs and goblins notable was not their weapons, smell, din, or anything else that one may think of when told of orcs and goblins running rampant through a department store at night. Rather, it was one, odd, peculiar thing about this black host:

They all had carbonated espresso drinks.

And they drank them. They seemed to have an infinite supply of these carbonated espresso drinks.

And as abruptly as they had come, they left.

After this strange event, my dream took a much more surreal and fantastic turn, though hardly notable due to the fact I would simply be describing wondrous experiences and sudden bursts of colour and light.

My hands worked their way off my body and touched me in places I normally could not. My girlfriend appeared before me, though she was translucent and seemingly partially disintegrated. She then became light, bolting off in an arbitrary direction.

I soon followed in due suit.

Upon this comet-like endeavor, I soon lost memory or track of my dream.

black orb
01-23-2007, 04:19 PM
>>> Last night I was a victim of an evil machine that mutilated/mauled my body and replaced my organs, bones, flesh, skin, etc. It was was like a massive plastic surgery or something..
A horrible dream but in the end the results were very pleasing..

Quindiana Jones
01-23-2007, 05:26 PM
A few months ago, I had a dream that Pie-chotic and Levvy were fighting. Except, I don't know what they look like, so Pie had a big P for a head, and Lev had a big Q.

Man that dream was weird.

Rocket Edge
01-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Recent dream: Chelsea drew a soccer game, good news.

Recent crazy dream: I was at my grandmother's house, and the most unusual people were there. A friend of mine from when i was little & a girl who i used to be with romantically sitting down in the kitchen.
They told me that we were hand-picked to go to a sun holiday out in the Seychelles. Anyway, long story short, i ended up being with that girl (who i strangely enough don't like anymore), and recindled my friendship with that friend i used to know. I seen him recently and it was weird.

I'm sure the dream has no relivance on any part of my real thoughts of these people.

Also, what intrigues me is how dreams can be so incredably vivid, paying attention to detail in places where i've never seen before.

Hambone
01-23-2007, 11:29 PM
The other night, I had a dream where I was back at my old school but there were a few things that were off and I automatically knew it was a dream, but I went along with it.

It was raining. I stayed after school for something and was waiting for my mom to pick me up. I walked through the courtyard between the cafeteria and gym, and noticed a blue cello case (I'm such an orchadork) and walked over to it while rain was pouring down over my head. I reached the cello case and examined it. I actually want one like that one in my dream in retrospect. Anyway, I almost opened it when this asian guy walked up to me from behind. He wore a brown suit and his hair was combed to the side. He started screaming at me in Chinese or whatever it was and I said, "Wait! Me no speakey Chinese!" He stopped yelling at me and started speaking perfect English, no accent. I say to myself, "wtf?" He then asked me if I wanted to learn how to pronounce "dim sum" I shook my head yes vigorously. We left the blue cello case there in the courtyard and he drove me home. When I got out of the car, I said "Dim sum tm," End.

My dreams usually consist of things that I often think about.

Odaisé Gaelach
01-24-2007, 01:03 AM
*skims through dream journal*

Ah. One time me and a friend of mine watched an Airbus A380 take off. Such a beautiful airplane. So we decided to try and steal one.

We didn't succeed. :(

Apart from that, and an atomic bomb detonating around 50m away from me. Wow.

GeneralSapphire
01-25-2007, 05:16 PM
I had a dream that the school was going to be killed by a misslie that had been fired, it landed and within four minutes of its landing everyone in the school would die, well it was up to me to stop that happening but umm i couldnt hit my friend with lolly pops so she won and the school was doomed, except those with brothers or sisters in the school were safe, so i was safe inside a french room(Not normally possible)while Darleks went and killed everyone

i just realised how depressing that dream was, its now officialy a nightmare!