PDA

View Full Version : The Art Contest:Characters

Laddy
01-20-2007, 11:53 PM
My good friends, I give you an art contest of epic porportions, create characters, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern, or others, who is the best? Who is the worst? Let us find out!

Rules

-No naked, as long as the private parts are covered, and the clothing isn't TOO skimpy (both males and females) it's alright.

-Follow rules, don't cheat.

-Follow character guidelines.

-Do your best!

Now, first....

ROUND 1: Modern Male

Make him cool, give him a dark or light style, your preference, now GO!

moogle maniac
01-21-2007, 05:12 AM
wow what a cool contest!!....i ahve a question do the characters have to be coloured?

Laddy
01-21-2007, 05:24 AM
No, not really, it won't take off points or anything. :)

moogle maniac
01-21-2007, 10:23 PM
oh ok good...um i'm deciding whether i should enter i just don't want to lose lol...do we PM you if we want to be in the competition?

Laddy
01-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Just post here if you want to join.

black orb
01-22-2007, 02:51 AM
My good friends, I give you an art contest of epic porportions
>>> You mean tan`s EoFF's Top Artist? :P

Laddy
01-22-2007, 03:33 AM
Um... no, this is more epic! :D

tan
01-25-2007, 07:26 AM
My good friends, I give you an art contest of epic porportions
>>> You mean tan`s EoFF's Top Artist? :P

I guess I can consider that a compliment :D

Anyway, I remember seeing this contest over in the FF thread, and it didn't do very well... See, I think the problem is that you just gave the contestants an assignment (or challenge, whatever) and didn't consider who would be signing up before you actually gave it. You need to understand that people aren't going to want to compete in every competition- especially if the competition is only about one thing (in this case, characters). You need to find out how many people are interested by asking for people to compete, then give them the challenge. If there aren't any people interested, then your competition dies and there's nothing you can do about it.

EDIT:
Um... no, this is more epic! :D
I don't mean to be rude, but only having one person as a contestant doesn't make it epic xD

Kanshisha
01-25-2007, 07:37 AM
I would join if i understood the contest...