PDA

View Full Version : Where can White Mages level up?

ReloadPsi
01-21-2007, 05:27 AM
I've just gotten to Melmond and my four White Mages, Maho (Mahou), Brin (Brinlette), Dyli (Dylis) and Nela (Petronella) are only level 12. The best levelup spot I've found so far is the IMAGEs guarding the Falchon chest in Astos' castle, but I've not really looked around for much else.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Dr Unne
01-21-2007, 05:38 AM
ZomBulls at the peninsula north of Pravoka? Those Images are probably the best you're going to find in terms of consistent undead-only encounters at that point in the game.

ljkkjlcm9
01-21-2007, 05:58 AM
well you could do the penninsula of getting your arse kicked, but you'll probably get your arse kicked at level 12.

THE JACKEL

ReloadPsi
01-21-2007, 06:16 AM
Hmm, I guess it'll have to be the IMAGEs then.

Martyr
01-21-2007, 06:33 AM
No dude. Take a bunch of tents to the peninsula and hunt zombulls. Die and restart if you get anything else, but a pack of 4 is 1000XP for all.

Harm2 will kill 'em in 3 shots.

Captain Maxx Power
01-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Later on you'll want the spiked square in the Ice Cave.

Peter_20
01-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Leveling up four White Mages will take... QUITE a while, you know.

I suggest paining your way up to LV25 or something, and then kick EYE forever in the Ice Cave.
He's kinda easy later on, and he gives lots of EXP and GP. :monster:

Martyr
01-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Well, killing the Eye ONLY requires ProRings. That's common knowledge, but it's just kinda boring after a while. Beating up on the eye.

You can get out of the ice cave and buy ProRings on treasure by lv. 14-17.
Maybe even earlier with four White Mages, since Lich is Undead and can be jacked by level 10, assuming you get lucky through the Earth Cave. (HAHA! Assuming you get lucky through the marsh cave and Astos! I think I'm thinking of 4 BMs....)

In anyevent, wherever you are, if you're at Melmond with 4 WMs, you can get 4 ProRings and do the Eye thing before you need to level again.
I mean, boss of Ordeals is friggin' undead.
The only thing you can't do without levelling is the fiends.

Dr Unne
01-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Zombie dragons in the Castle of Ordeals are great for any party with magic, which 4 WMs have plenty of. You only need the canoe to get there; it takes a week and a half to canoe to the ice cave. The Eye is overrated. Ice Cave is too hard to get into and out of in general. You might spend an hour fighting the Eye and then get wiped out by Sorcerers. There are Sorcerers in the Castle of Ordeals too but it's only two steps from the zombie dragons to the exit. And two short easy floors before that to get to them.